[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tried 4 different types of weed >no effect on me >i

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: 1499494601934.jpg (49KB, 640x637px) Image search: [Google]
1499494601934.jpg
49KB, 640x637px
>tried 4 different types of weed
>no effect on me
>i didnt feel even slightly high

What is wrong with me?
>>
You're doing it wrong, moron.
>>
>>38245918
Someone sold you oregano dumbass
>>
>>38245918
You're not a weak-willed idiot who falls under the spell like the rest.
>>
File: smugpepe.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
smugpepe.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
try marijuana
>>
File: 1491095909981.png (171KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1491095909981.png
171KB, 1000x1000px
>>38245918
did you remember to inhale?
>>
>>38245918
I'm the same way, anon. I've tried a few different stains of weed, some of which are supposed to be strong. My cousin smokes the same stuff and always gets high while I barely feel anything. I was told by a friend that I have to smoke ever day before it'll work for me. I'm only able to smoke once every few months, so that may be why I don't feel anything.
>>
>>38246084

I'm starting to hate it due to the fact I feel like I'm wasting everyone's time and "inventory", but they still always invite me. I don't fucking get it.
>>
Some drugs are not for some people.
I tried cocaine but it doesn't do anything for me.
Maybe try something else instead.
>>
>>38246126
Doing it every day would only build up a tolerance. Might want to let your friend know he's retarded. Assuming it's the same anon anyways.
>>
>>38246084
>i was told i had to smoke everyday before feeling difference.

legit retarded
>>
>>38246170

Everyday? Nah, more like once a week.
>>
>>38245918
>>38246084
The first time that I smoked was damn amazing.
What state do you live in?
>>
>>38246204

>>38246170
Was meant for
>>38246084
Oregansktodih
>>
>>38245918
it took me awhile to get high my first time. How are you smoking it? it might be that way isnt doing it for you, especially if you're not a smoker. I never smoked before, so doing it straight from a joint or a pipe was too hardcore for me. I did a gravtity bong (really easy to set up, all you need is a big bottle, a bucket of water and a cone piece) and it was much gentler and I got pretty fucking high.

now Im a bong lord ripping 50 bags all day and not coughing once. (hahahaha fuck the coughing, I vomitted a couple times and that it self nearly made me stop)

drugs are fun
>>
First time I smoked it was 5/10. I felt nothing at first, then started laughing really hard for no reason.

Second time I got faded pretty hard, full body high, couldn't walk.

Third time I smoked about 2 gs and walked to a restaurant. I was so fucking high it felt like a dream. It was kind of scary actually.
>>
>>38246272

I don't want to get high and roam the streets, the possibility of walking into traffic is too high
>>
>be first year of college
>chad roommate takes me to smoke dudebrolmao with him sometimes
>one night he invites two girls
>said they never did drugs before
>they inhaled coughed
>minutes pass by, said they didn't feel high
>but they were on the ground mumbling sentences about wanting to get food
babies first time doing drugs
>>
>>38246287
I was fucking terrified of going near the streets actually. Cars looked like extremely fast holograms or something. I tend to get really paranoid when I'm not in a quiet spot.
>>
>>38245918
You have to inhale OP lol take a day RIP off the bong and you're sure to get lit.

That is unless you bought oregano like a dumbass
>>
The first time that I smoked was pure magic. I brought homemade bread because I heard about the munchies.
Spoiler: it was hilarious and delicious
>>
>>38246287
>can't handle weed high
Leave the drugs to the adults son
>>
>>38246327

Yeah exactly, I don't want to walk into something and get injured or someshit

>>38246367

Right right, you're real cool man.
>>
>all those retards saying it doesnt effect them
try actually smoking the weed you fucking morons, and if that somehow doesnt work because you cant fucking smoke properly, smoke more weed and see what happens

some gay retard kids in my then-high school used to say it didnt really do anything on them and nowadays they smoke and get high all the time

learn to fucking smoke you idiots and stop pretending

alternatively, someone sold you broccoli
>>
>>38246394
Smoking weed would not make you walk into a busy street with cars or put you at some risk like that. Operating a vehicle while under the influence would be pretty unsafe for an inexperienced user id say, but you would be fine even if you're stupid high.
>>
>>38246470

You wanna tell us how instead of parading around like some kind of king?
>>
>>38246470
If you're a fat fuck or just a big guy in general, you might have to smoke more than others. Take a hard hit, ghost it. Smoke at least a g of GOOD weed. Wait. Smoke more until you start to enter the next dimension.
>>
>>38246394
It's not crack. Even 10/10 high, you are still conscientious and aware of your own safety. If anything, you will be more risk averse while high.
>>
>>38246518
if you dont know how to inhale smoke somehow, first of all, practice with a cigarette so you dont waste weed
eventually you'll get the hang of smoke inhalation and you'll know how to smoke

you have to inhale air with the smoke. if you never smoked before it takes at least 3-4 cigarettes to get the hang of it iirc but it's been too long. I just remember when i was a teenager i never smoked before and went straight to weed. i also thought weed didnt effect me too much, thats because i didnt know how to smoke. then one day i dont know how it happened but i was with the stoner kids and i took a pipe hit and i coughed so fucking much i didnt expect that to happen. that day i was truly high at last.
>>
>>38246570
you're crazy. you forget shit all the time when you're completely high. 0 short term memory and 0 spatial awareness
>>
File: 1495743991322.png (814KB, 840x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1495743991322.png
814KB, 840x1260px
>>38246518
>Blunt/Joint
Take a hit, inhale, release.

>Water pipe
Light the greens while breathing in to make smoke, when you have the amount you want pull the bowl (not the downstem) off the pipe and inhale hard to take in all the smoke

>Pipe
Light the greens while inhaling and covering the carb, when you're ready let go of the carb and inhale the smoke.

There now go get high
>>
>>38245918
ALTERNATIVELY EAT WEED BROWNIES OR SOMETHING

YOU WILL INEVITABLY GET HIGH AND OU WONT NEED TO LEARN HOW TO SMOKE
>>
> I don't know how to inhale smoke: the thread.
Let me guess, you also don't feel anything with: tobacco, crack, meth and solvents?
Learn to fucking inhale, stupid. You're probably just swallowing or spiting the smoke right away. It happened to me too in the beginning. It happens to everyone once they try learning to smoke.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.