[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be half black, half white >love black women, but they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

>be half black, half white
>love black women, but they never loved me, always said I was too weird, a "lame", and that I wasn't thug enough for them, and that I "need Jesus"
>into weird shit like the occult, sci fi, fantasy, industrial music, anime, horror movies, etc
>end up playing games with some girl I came across on steam, she seemed real cool
>find out we like the same stuff, get along very well, didn't exchange photos yet
>ask if she's a black alternative type
>says she is
>"omg this is it..."
>arrange a meetup to see each other for the first time
>I show up, I see no black girls anywhere though
>some white girl out of nowhere says hi and starts squealing, runs up to me hugging me, says I'm better looking than she expected
>I find out she's from Russia, and that when I asked if she was black she thought I was asking if she was dark/morbid

Wtf do I do now? I didn't want a damn white girl. I wanted a Black queen. This goes against all that I stand for.

pic related, her face looks similar to this and she's some goth alternative type
>>
>>38245651
lol try to accept your new fate bruh
>>
>>38245661
how? I feel like this is so damn unfair, I'd treat a black woman like gold, but they want thugs, and instead the only girl who really likes me a lot is white, I mean yeah she's Russian but they can't be that different from white girls here right?
>>
>>38245651
I'd take it, she sounds cool and I have yet to find a cool "black queen" but white chicks much more diverse and fun. Good luck anon.
>>
>>38245661
>>38245821
Don't listen to them op, you do know whites enslaved our ancestors right? That white girl doesn't even see you as a person, just a walking dildo to experiment with. Sadly the reason black girls don't seem to like you is probably because you're too damn white, and they can sense it.
>>
>>38245651
tell her that you're sorry but you really insisted on her being black of the african sort

i dont blame you OP, may you find your african queen someday
>>
>>38245849
terrible bait

erverf
>>
>>38245651
>love black women, but they never loved me, always said I was too weird, a "lame", and that I wasn't thug enough for them, and that I "need Jesus"

Well that's a fucking lie. Black people don't like half-breeds, but they sure love fucking them.
>>
>>38245878
Bait my fuckin ass, slavery did happen, and it was at the hands of white people. If this guy dates this girl, he's basically spitting in the face of black women everywhere.

>>38245906
>Black people don't like half-breeds, but they sure love fucking them.

Not when they're weird as hell, did you read the op? The guy sounds weird as shit and too whitewashed. Not Carlton whitewashed, but like devil worshipper kind.
>>
>>38245854
that snake reminds me of her skin, so pale...
>>
>>38245651
My case is that I am a mutt living in a mutt country, but I've always preferred white girls. All my crushes have been +80% white blood. In addition, the internet has made worse my problem worse
>>
>>38246260
how did the internet make it worse
>>
>>38246321
There're white girls everywhere and I started to using it at the beginning of my puberty
>>
>>38245651
What's so special about black girls? What's so bad about white girls? Because it sounds like you've created some sort of character of who black/white girls are. So if black/white is important, then what you are saying is that the genetics are important. Like, I dunno, maybe you want your kids to be able to play outside without getting sunburned, or like, you want them to be tall and strong.

Except you arranged to meet this girl based on a set of shared interest. So that's good, because what you are interested in is, in some form, a choice. More so than your genetics, which you have no choice over what so ever.

So, you're attracted to this girl, enough to meet irl, because she has chosen similar interest as you have. Perhaps based on these choices, she also has similar values as you do. Except, now that you've met and see that she's Russian, you're going to reject her based on a quality completely out of her control?

Or this might be one of those black vs white things. I know that many U.S. blacks have adopted a culture of anti-intellectualism, and all just to not be a whitewashed Oreo, or something. Such a stupid thing. Here's a set of people making good choices for themselves. Asians will mimic those choices, Mexicans will mimic those choices, and so do Indians, Native Americans, and even foreign blacks. It's really interesting that foreign blacks have no problem making smart choices for themselves, even if it means acting a little "white". But U.S. Blacks have fallen for the social engineering that equates whiteness with success, and so to be black you have to be the opposite of successful.

>>38245974
The American Slave Trade was only possible because Africans were already enslaving each other. Hence the "Trade" in "Slave Trade" Europeans couldn't travel inside Africa without suffering diseases. And BTW, slavery continues in Africa to this day.

If this entire thread is bait, I don't regret making this post.

Goodluck, OP
>>
It's pretty weird how black girls have a rather narrow and consistent form of self expression. Women are women, but I generally find other female demographics to have a variety in personality. Every black girl goes good once she's pissed.
>>
>>38245651
>being mulatto and not being receptive towards all types of pussy aside from abbos
Seriously, I'd a nice girl of almost any race, I'm a mutt already, why be picky in that way?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.