[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>femanons complain about being alone >try to find out what

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: -_-.jpg (39KB, 599x562px) Image search: [Google]
-_-.jpg
39KB, 599x562px
>femanons complain about being alone
>try to find out what their problem is
>turns out they're just really picky
Why do robots like flirting with these emotional leeches?
>>
False hope, for the most part.
>>
>>38245554
Hiding power levels in public too.
Oregonian
>>
>>38245497
>Why do robots like flirting with these emotional leeches?

to try and ruin their self esteem
>>
I assume it's a combination of delusion and desperation
>>
What if you're not picky, but you're just not looking because of trust issues? They are justified, because for the most part, people lie.
>>
Same can be said for robots.
>I'm so lonely
>Why can't I have a virgin gf like this [picture of instagram model]
>>
>>38245631
pretty much
t. I was once exuding these same feels
>>
Same reason people go digging through a lot of rock to find diamonds.
>>
>>38245643
>I'm not looking for anything and don't want it either, but will complain about not having it.
Incongruity is not justified.
>>
>>38245643
>They are justified, because I project my flaws onto others
>>
>>38245760
Well yeah, true, if you're complaining it wouldn't make sense.

It takes a while to let it sink in that you may never find anyone you can have a meaningful relationship with and just cut your losses.
>>
>>38245643
>>38245816
So projecting your insecurities on strangers is okay if you're female? Wew
>>
>>38245810
Whatever you say, I personally prefer not to associate with someone than have to lie to them or put on airs to keep their company, which seems to be par for the course these days.
>>
File: 1463320535630.gif (832KB, 266x199px) Image search: [Google]
1463320535630.gif
832KB, 266x199px
>>38245497
This is exactly why you should go with the "TITS OR GTFO" response. Enough people do that instead of talking to them, they will piss off real quick.
>>
>>38245844
>I personally prefer not to associate with someone than have to lie to them or put on airs to keep their company, which seems to be par for the course these days.
You feel like this because you are insecure and can't deal with somebody you know not liking 100% of what you do or say.
>>
>>38245882
I guess there's some truth to that, but that's because they can exploit whatever I've confided to them. I haven't met a lot of people in my life that weren't manipulative that way.
>>
>>38245830
Yes, they do this all the time. They may say they have a problem, but the real problem is always someone else.
>>
>>38245910
That's sad.
I hope you meet somebody you can trust one day.
>>
>>38245951
That's what I meant ... I gave up.
>>
>>38245643
>not looking because of trust issues?
go your own way breski.
just remember there is a point of no return.
>>
>>38245959
Please don't give up, there are too many lonely people as it is.
Actively trying to find somebody might be disheartening, so I understand why you'd give up on that.
Just don't shut yourself off from any opportunities that might come up.

You sound like a decent person, there's somebody out there who feels like you do, and you could make them very happy.
>>
>>38246004
>>38246050
It's hard not to be bitter. Part of me wants to shut myself out because I know it has a net negative impact on the world, I definitely wouldn't pass up an opportunity if it presented itself, I just wouldn't know one when I saw one.
>>
>>38245645
I can be your bf

Originally original
>>
>>38245645
low effort bait. oregano
>>
>>38246141
it's not untrue.
>>
>>38246259
Are you a girl?

Originally original
>>
>>38246093
I get that.
It's probably better to shut yourself off that to be too trusting.
I know there's a chance you'll get hurt, but I think finding that person you can trust completely is worth that risk.
>>
>>38246292
I was SURE I found them and my worst nightmares came true. I absolutely will never go through that again.
>>
>>38245645
>>Why can't I have a virgin gf like this [picture of instagram model]
That's because the only thing that person is being judged by is their appearance.
I can't post a picture of a nice personality on here.
>>
>>38246317
>not the person you replied to
Who could have guessed that my inability to build a really close relationship with others was actually a benefit.
>>
>>38246317
I'm sorry that happened to you.
It's your choice to make, whether you think the risk of that happening again is too high.
Shutting people out makes it less likely you'll go through that again, but it's hardly going to be fulfilling. You might miss out on something great.
But I'd understand if you want to avoid being vulnerable again.

Even if you don't feel you'll ever be able to trust somebody else, be a person other people know they can trust.
As you know, there aren't many of those around.
>>
>>38246510
>be a person other people know they can trust.

I'm INFJ, I don't think I could ever fully give up on that. But I definitely will fuck someone over if I know they'd do it to me if I didn't do it first.
>>
>>38245497
The same could be said about most robots

>muh aryan 18 year-old virgin, anime watching, shy, kissless funny girl
>that some late 20's gas station clerk with 35 extra pounds thinks he deserves.
>>
>>38246544
As long as she's white and below 200lbs, I have no problem
>>
File: 1489867572389.png (450KB, 385x460px) Image search: [Google]
1489867572389.png
450KB, 385x460px
My standards are out of control. I've had girlfriends in my league and I'm simply not satisfied, I feel nothing for them. I remember feeling gross after I came in this. but I had to keep going for her sake. That post ejaculation regret setting in.

No, I have to want the most unattainable, completely out of reach girls. I feel so terrible and self centered. She was so nice too, it's a shame I wasn't physically attracted to her.
>>
File: 144444465.png (46KB, 619x453px) Image search: [Google]
144444465.png
46KB, 619x453px
>>38245497

It's not robots. There are redditors and Chads here.
>>
>>38246657
So don't do that to yourself. Don't tell me you didn't know you'd feel that sinking feeling going in. It goes deeper than morality. This is the shit that makes me not believe in God, that people have to suffer or feel pressured to put themselves through that or pay for sex just because they're a little autistic, or socially disadvantaged in some other way. There's a market because there are MILLIONS of people who go through this because their lives were ill planned.
>>
>>38246536
>But I definitely will fuck someone over if I know they'd do it to me if I didn't do it first.

That's only going to perpetuate this cycle.
Just cut contact with them.
If you must do something against them, make sure your judgement is good.
>>
>>38246322
Go check out the "what do you look for in a girl" thread if you want proof of robots being hilariously in over their heads with expectations. Some of their posts are longer than my grocery list.
>>
>>38246867
And a fat cunt like yourself usually has one long grocery list
>>
>>38246867
Most of those lists are long, but it's mostly just robots being overly specific about their partner being a decent person who is nice to be around.
Except for the ones that are obviously exaggerating.

The length of the list isn't important, it's whether the things on it are reasonable or not, and I don't really think there's much there that is completely unreasonable.
I know plenty of people who would fit the criteria in most of those threads.

Besides, those are just things people look for, it's not a bare minimum.
>>
>>38245645
>>38246544
Yeah, except a girl will get her ass kissed if she has high standards. Like what happened in this thread.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.