[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't hate black people. I just don't trust most

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1498171140126.jpg (17KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498171140126.jpg
17KB, 450x600px
I don't hate black people.
I just don't trust most of them.
Am I racist?
>>
Nah dude, there a difference between hating for race and hating for culture
>>
>>38245306
Kek
>Op trust others
>>
>>38245306
No. Blacks are taught the same things about white people. Not all of you are bad but we need to keep an eye on you.
>>
>>38245306

>When you get rejected by BLACKED.
>>
>>38245306
I've held for a long time that you shouldn't trust anyone other than vetted friends and family members who you know for a fact would put their life and time on the line for you and vice versa, I just don't put it in practice as well as I should. If I did I would be more careful about being at least 10 steps apart from most people, I would never eat out and would grow most of my own food, would never ride in Ubers etc.

That said, you're right for not trusting most black people but you're wrong for not giving every other race the same lack of trust.
>>
>>38245306
Well, racism is more of a spectrum. In London, most blacks aren't even half as bad as American blacks. I mean seriously do they even speak English over there? But even here they can be quite a disturbance. To me just judge people based off of their character and not race. Most of the time this will be easy. You can get a pretty good feel of what a guy is like just by looking at how he carries himself and what he wears. But you never truly know until you finally talk to them.

I'd say you're cool just that you might have seen a lot of blacks who act negatively and this has given you these thoughts and feelings.

P.S You're not racist
>>
>>38245449
The English that American blacks and Southerners speak is closer to an older version of English people speak in England
>>
>>38245306

> micro-dick
> obviously not a REAL nigger
>>
>>38245492
Fuck outta here wit that dum shi nigga. You bitch ass pussy ass nigga.

Also, source
>>
>>38245449
British Blacks = Immigrants
American Blacks = Decendents from slaves and forced into ghettos.
>>
>>38245306
I don't trust most other blacks. Crossed the street seeing a group of my own people more than once.

t. Black guy
>>
>>38245556
It comes from the Isle of Man. I forgot where exactly I read this but I've read this multiple times from different sources.
>>
>>38245658
Are you male or female? If female I would understand more.
>>
i like to make fun of them but i've yet to meet one in america that wasn't a genuinely nice person. i live rural though, so nowhere near a city nig.

i can't help making fun of them though they are just so silly and violent
>>
>>38245706
>t. Black guy

Call me a pussy, but black on black crime is more than a meme.
>>
>>38245824
>t. Black guy
Sorry, I have autism. Please be patient.
>>
>>38245306
I'm black and I share this sentiment. I've had very few good experiences with them. Even my outer family is really shitty and degenerate.
For the record, I don't trust poor whites either. They always get confrontational despite me not saying anything to them. And they also tend to smell like shit
>>
>>38245583
Fuck Lyndon B Johnson and Richard Nixon.

American Blacks would be that much less fucked up if it weren't for these presidents.
>>
>>38245658
I don't blame you but man it sucks when that happens to you, like I'm just trying to walk to my destination, I really don't want to harm anyone.

t. Half-black guy some lady crossed the street to get away from
>>
File: 1485666171561.jpg (441KB, 1215x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1485666171561.jpg
441KB, 1215x1200px
>>38246335
the C.S.A should have heeded General Richard "Baldy" Ewell's warning after the battle of first manassas in 1861; he claimed that the confederacy would never have a prayer of victory unless they immediately allowed colored volunteers to swell the ranks of the confederate armies

of course this warning was hushed up as it would be worse than embarrassing to ole' Baldy.

i think that blacks in this land would be far less fucked up if the above actually occurred and the south won its independence
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.