[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As an asexual, I'm confused by you guys. Why are you so

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

As an asexual, I'm confused by you guys. Why are you so desperate for gf's/bf's? Other than sex, can't your emotional needs be fulfilled by friends?
Even in regards to sex, can't you masturbate?
>>
>friends
I don't know what you mean.
>>
most living things desire sex
its the reason you exist
>>
>>38245220
Those people who you seem to tolerate the most. God ones will listen to your problems without judgement, assuming you do the same.
>>
>>38245195
I have no friends, and masturbating is fun but sex would be better
>>
I have no friends.

Then again, I don't really want them anymore. Or a relationship. Years in the working world and post-collegiate adult life has made me think that the vast majority of people in everyday life are a waste of time. They talk about vapid shit and make terrible jokes and get all pissed off and combative about vague nothings. There's no ruleset guiding their behavipr; it's arbitrary and changes on a whim, leaving you to constantly deal with unsuspected and unanticipated crises that actually involve little to nothing.

No. I'll stay here in my apartment and rot my mind out with vidya and shitposting and writing fiction for bored people on the internet. At least here I'm in control of my time. At work, or out there with these other shitty, aggressive people, it's all just a shitshow.

Fuck that. I don't want any part of the things people say make up the best parts of life. I have other stupid things I'd rather do.
>>
>>38245195
sex with another person releases chemicals in your brain and shit that make you feel good, not to mention the fact that the act itself feels good, or at least better than wacking it with your hand. it also helps with depression. Biology has done pretty much everything to get you to have sex for reproduction, your only purpose in life, thats why people crave and enjoy it so much.
>>
>>38245236
Thats a strange concept. I can't even imagine what that would be like.
>>
>>38245195
It isn't just the sex that they seek, it's the feeling of actually having someone they can intimately trust, and other shit like that.
>>
>>38245195
>As an asexual
I call bullshit. Real asexuals still desire all the other parts that comes with a relationship. You memed yourself into being one because you couldn't get any pussy.
>>
>>38245236
Where can I buy one? Seems wild.
>>
>>38245195
>Other than sex, can't your emotional needs be fulfilled by friends?
No, it is a different kind of relationship.
There is a higher level of intimacy, physical and emotional.
Physical intimacy that isn't sex, like cuddling, is also important.

Also I want to have children one day.
>>
>>38245316
>Not knowing that people can be aromantic
Please educate yourself before you insult people, kthx
>>
File: 1497855206398.png (262KB, 554x514px) Image search: [Google]
1497855206398.png
262KB, 554x514px
>>38245195
Most of us don't have any beef with asexual people, so why must you roast us like this
>>
>>38245347
I am going by the definition of asexual.
Try giving out more information next time
>>
File: lainsmall2.gif (4KB, 250x300px) Image search: [Google]
lainsmall2.gif
4KB, 250x300px
>>38245344
I dunno, man. Any physical touch makes me feel a little ill.
I'm just confused about the emotional aspect, really. I tell my friends everything and have adventures and stuff. From what I've observed, relationships are just friendships that involve touching.
>>
I don't get why so many people here hate asexuals. If anything, they're the true robots since they feel nothing in regards to sexual stimulus.
Then again there is the attention whoring that many of then are guilty of, but that's probably just the vocal minority.
>>
>>38245366
I'm not roasting, I'm in the same boat as you guys (never had a gf/bf, living off neetbux), I'm just confused.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.