[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a lot of backwoods where I could grow weed. Do you think

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 200_s.gif (48KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
48KB, 267x200px
I have a lot of backwoods where I could grow weed. Do you think I could do it? Or would it be to much of a pain? How much does weed go for? How would I sell it without getting caught?
>>
It will get eaten by bugs. Toward the end when you are about to harvest, you'll have to go outside every day and check to see if it's ready with a magnifying glass. And homegrown shit just ends up being garbage no matter how hard you try it seems.
>>
>>38245006
You better be the one selling it or else you're a degenerate piece of trash.
>>
File: u_wot_m8.gif (989KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
u_wot_m8.gif
989KB, 500x269px
>>38245047
>Calling people trash on r9k
>>
>>38245046
I was thinking I could sell it to dumbass high schoolers as I have friends that are gonna be in their senior year that could possibly get the customers.

>>38245047
Yeah of course. I'm not smoking the herbal jew myself.
>>
Isn't it a little late in the season?

Worth a shot, it's a lot of work though. Research guerilla growing.
>>
>>38245006
weed sells itself. as for pricing it depends where you are and how shysty youre trying to be. ive actually heard of people here in WA doing backwoods grows where they net the area off like a bubble and surround it with thorny bushes tall enough to not see.
>>38245046
it depends on a lot of different variable man, lighting and pot size really make a difference in yield and trich production. nute if you have to but i always feel natural is best cause nutes could fry your plant or if you dont flush fully it will tast like bootyhole.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.