[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok /r9k/ I have a question:. Is it normal to get an erection

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1464761836833.gif (385KB, 470x470px) Image search: [Google]
1464761836833.gif
385KB, 470x470px
Ok /r9k/ I have a question:. Is it normal to get an erection when you ask out a girl? Like we were talking normally for a while, then I decided to ask her for her number when I was walking away because why the hell not and I was pretty sure she was into me. Instant boner, I can still feel a bit of precum on my dick (this was about a half hour ago). Same thing happened about a month ago. Its not like I've been on nofap, I had my dick in my hand for forty minutes this morning while I was reading some minamoto-kun monogatari. Anyone else had this experience?

Not exactly sure what this gif is but judging by the thumbnail it's somewhat relevant
>>
>>38244873
No. It's definitely not normal. I think it's a result of jerking off too much. You mention you had your dick in your hand for 40 minutes. Not good.
II've notitce that when I jerk off a lot, that then in public I'm more likely to get a boner. So yeah, I think jerking off makes you more likely to get boners in public.

I've had the same thing happen to me when talking to girls. Never any precum though.

Also,did you get her number? You are posting on r9k after all.
>>
I get a boner thinking about women wanting me.

I sometimes try to make my bulge more noticeable to try to impress women, but it just looks like another fold on my pants.

I hate having a 3-inch flaccid dick.
>>
>>38244873
Whenever i get a hint that a women at least likes me as a friend i pop a chubby, am i beyond saving?
>>
File: 62216769_p0.jpg (926KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
62216769_p0.jpg
926KB, 1400x1400px
>>38245570
>>38244873
It's completely normal, dum-dums. Your brain recognizes that you're trying to court a female so it engorges your member in the preparation of the act of sex.
Most robots like you also tend to be horn-dogs, so you've also conditioned yourselves to become aroused when seeing females in general due to an incredible desire to be with them.
>>
>>38245865
>tfw I get my hopes up when a girl I like is being a little nice to me
>>
It probably happened because that was the only testosterone you've had produced in the last 15 years.
>>
One time in college I was braiding a girl's hair and got a massive erection. I don't masturbate so it's not because I fap a lot.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.