[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/r9k/ talks a lot about being rejected and having no gf, but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1496608304063.jpg (58KB, 538x369px) Image search: [Google]
1496608304063.jpg
58KB, 538x369px
/r9k/ talks a lot about being rejected and having no gf, but have you guys ever had to reject an undesirable yourself?

There's a super gay guy at my work who I'm 99% sure is into me, and short of me telling him to fuck off, I want to be sure I'm not giving him any ideas about me being interested in him.

I have a feeling he thinks I'm gay too, even though I'm not. Today I was in the breakroom at work and he came in, complimented my body, then sat down at asked if I'd be marching in the pride parade in my city. I said I am straight multiple times during the conversation, but he didn't really listen to me.
I have a feeling he thinks I'm in the closet, but I'm straight. I want to tell him to fuck off and leave me alone, but I live in Cuckanada and I'd probably get fired for being "intolerant".

Any robots or failed normies who have experience with rejecting somebody, what should I do? I've never had anybody show this kind of interest in me before.
>>
File: 1479388299052.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1479388299052.png
51KB, 657x527px
>tfw am literally so undesirable that I do not know that feel of having "had to reject an undesirable"
>>
>>38244864
Report him for making inappropriate advances, and ignore him if he ever speaks to you again.
>>
>>38244900
A big issue is that the first few times we spoke I've been nice to the guy, because I'm a huge pussy who doesnt like conflict. Obviously there shouldn't be any issues with reporting him, but at the same time I feel like I'm somewhat at fault if I made him think I was leading him on in the first place.

Should have mentioned it in OP post, I suppose.
>>
I've only had girls who liked me once or twice in my life and they didn't approach me directly so I didn't figure it out till years later.

Those were when I was still in school and was generally pissy from having to be there on top of being a sperg.
>>
i can think of 5 girls i somewhat rejected when i was really young.
my looks faded though :(
>>
Trying to figure out how to reject this autist I used for sex. He got kicked out of his place so I had him come over to mine. It was fun for 2 weeks but he has an emotional breakdown every day.
>>
>>38244864
The only time in my life where I can recall a female actually having interest in me was sometime in elementary school, where this objectively hideous female showed interest in me. I was and still am a beta, so I just tried to ignore her.
>>
>>38244864
> There's a super gay guy at my work
>I have a feeling he thinks I'm gay too, even though I'm not.

You're so gay you set off the turbofags GAYDAR. I've never in my life felt to myself "gee I wonder if they think I'm gay?"

Secondly, you can't reject him for sex. It's the current year. Not fucking him is homophobic, and workplace discrimination. You'll probably get fired.
>>
>>38244864
If a guy compliments your body then you have to have sex with him
>>
>>38245266
>You're so gay you set off the turbofags GAYDAR. I've never in my life felt to myself "gee I wonder if they think I'm gay?"
Probably comes from the fact that I'm one of the only people in my workplace who lifts, and I'm too beta to talk to any of the girls. I've had female coworkers ask if I was gay or straight before too, so I guess I give off that vibe.
>>
File: 1456901412003.jpg (90KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1456901412003.jpg
90KB, 640x640px
>>38244864
>tfw nobody ever asked me out

This is a new level of pain
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.