[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /r9k/. Fembot here. I don't know where to turn anymore.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: friends.png (206KB, 500x240px) Image search: [Google]
friends.png
206KB, 500x240px
Hi /r9k/. Fembot here.

I don't know where to turn anymore. I just let go of the last of my friends that I have that I knew for years that I basically just watched get worse and worse in terms of personality and morals. I am unemployed. I am not going back to school until the end of summer. I literally have no one to hang out with until then and even when I'm in class, I find it difficult to get along with other people. I just want friends. I don't know how to make them. Do I just go to the bar and talk to people? Do I show up to places and try to spark up a conversation? I'm hopeless lmao.
>>
There are no such things as fembots. No one will ever care about you. Some will pretend to be your friend for sex but no one will ever care about you and rightfully so. That makes feel a little better
>>
>>38244509
>go to the bar and talk to people
I don't think the kind of people that go out and drink regularly, are the types you want to make friends with.
Have you spoken to your family about this?
>>
Go to /adv/. Good luck at finding new friends, I'm sure you'll make some if you had some before.

Next!
>>
>>38244554
I spent a good year of my life realizing that dudes do this.

>>38244569
My mom doesn't really care much. She's just glad I'm at home more and cleaning the house while she works. I don't trust anyone else in my family to talk about my personal problems.

>>38244587
Thanks.
>>
>>38244509
hey bby i'll b ur frend if u give me da succ an a lil milky milk?
>>
>>38244509
Around where do you live?
>>
>>38244596
Then why would you make this post if you knew this? If it is all so futile why try
>>
>>38244596
Fair enough, I wouldn't tell my family anything either. If it helps I can relate to your situation. I'm on break from uni as well and looking for a job. Been rejected from more then one place and have literally attempted to give the manager a firm handshake. Nevertheless, I still have one friend so I cannot so I fully understand what you're going through. Since it's summer where you are I assume they'll be activities out there for folks? Maybe there's a camp you can go on for a few days and meet people?
>>
>>38244509
>I am not going back to school until the end of summer.

take some time to be alone
go on walks, and read.
>>
>>38244596
>I spent a good year of my life realizing that dudes do this.
Just like how women pretend to be interested in guys so they can get them to do chores/errands/slavework for them
>>
>>38244628
I live in the Chicago suburbs, out west.
>>
>>38244688
be my girlfriend please thank you non-nigger girl
>>
>>38244688
go out alone at night and get raped by a nigger, i'm sure you'd like it
>>
>>38244509

Get a job u bum. You can't have any fun without money
>>
I mean if anyone wants to talk to me, my Discord is Roach#3461. Invite me to your servers so I have some sort of human contact that isn't just my family.
>>
>>38244796
This whole thread was just a veil for a Discord whore
>>
>>38244842
No? But okay thanks.
>>
>>38244796
Nice way to get attention

Original content
>>
Hello malebot here
>>
Just fell for the online friendship meme. I did it and I never regret it.
Since you're a girl you're supposed to be the one to add someone. If you post your contact you will he too many contact request and it's not friendship anymore. There's a loner thread on/soc/ check out out.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.