[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any other femboys here who just want someone to hug and cuddle

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1fd.png (89KB, 597x512px) Image search: [Google]
1fd.png
89KB, 597x512px
any other femboys here who just want someone to hug and cuddle with every night? especially if they're bara/daddy mode

>tfw no bf to make breakfast for every morning after you get up earlier than him
>no bf to hug for warmth on those cold winter days out
>no bf to appreciate the work i put into keeping my body healthy and feminine for him
>will never hug your bf and bury your face in his chest every time after he comes home from work
>you'll never cuddle naked with your bf and feel happy doing so, knowing he'll treat you well
>most people who are into you don't agree with your conservative lifestyle and want to party and be promiscuous with other people, or do a lot of drugs and party a lot
>always scared of going out alone at night with no bf to keep you safe

i just want a nice conservative bf who'll appreciate how much i want to make him feel happy, and who is okay with me being really shy around others.
i've only had two boyfriends, and i only plan on losing my virginity to the one i most deeply love
>>
>conservative
>degenerate homo
Kek'd
>>
>>38244372
If you've already been in two relationships, that's already two more then a lot of people on this board have had. I don't think you need to worry.
>>
>>38244443
>first one ended after two days, realized he would just use me for sex
>second one ended after i caught him cheating on me with a flaming gay guy, who ended up robbing him of his money after i left him

i didn't really like either though, i was just more of a friend to them than anything
i just have severe social anxiety and a little bit of autism that prevents me from being able to socialize with others effectively
>>
>>38244595
Sorry to hear that, anon. That sounds rough. I know there's not much help in me giving this advice but the best you can do is not let your past weigh you down. My social skills aren't the best either so I get where you're coming from. I can see you're unsure of yourself but you gotta know that it's not your fault that this crap happened. There's just a lot of morally dubious men out there who tend to orbit around transpeople. That doesn't mean you're the problem. There's someone out there for you but the old cliche is true that you have to learn how to love yourself first. If you manage that, they'll be a guy waiting for you.
>>
>>38244778
thank you anon, even though i'm just a really feminine boy and not trans, your advice does seem like it could help me in the long run.

i hope all goes well for you in the future anon
>>
>>38244372
Get out, you're not a robot, you're only a failed Stacy
>>
I'm all tgat and more but you're probably a dumb bitch and ugly.
>>
>>38244958
lol Our gaybot here is a failed Stacy okay
>>
>>38244372
>tfw skinny hairless lanklet
>tfw wont ever be a dadbod hairy bf
>>
File: 1498748265867.jpg (126KB, 604x516px) Image search: [Google]
1498748265867.jpg
126KB, 604x516px
mayb if u were born a woman OP
>>
>>38244372
Why aren't you posting in your containment thread faggot?
>>
>>38244372
I am a top fag but I am a manlet so that sucks. But yeah, >tfw no nonslutty bf is a feel I feel
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.