[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What traits do you look for in a girl (or boy, for those of you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (89KB, 577x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 577x1024px
What traits do you look for in a girl (or boy, for those of you who larp as femanons)? None of those shitty "ideal gf" pictures, I want to know what personality traits or physical quirks make you love someone.
I'll start
>smart, inquisitive. Capable of asking and responding to thought provoking questions
>quick wit, can keep banter going for extended periods of time
>independent. Not that "I'm an independent black woman and I don't need no sass!" type- someone who lies inbetween submissive and dominant. Doesn't need you to guide their life but listens to enjoys your input anyways.
>willing to enter lengthy debates over seemingly minor things, like a joke supposedly not making sense.
>has a less than common interest, such as history. Not essential, but definitely a good sign.
>not a slut but not afraid to talk about sexual topics.
>thick thighs, normal sized legs. Hot as fuck.

Side note: most of this is based on one of my close friends. She is objectively the perfect gf material, but I've known her for long enough to understand that she doesn't have the same amount of affection for me. Perhaps I'll ask what she looks for in a guy if I ever find a way to frame the question well. She's still a perfect friend though, she fixed my life in more ways than I can count.
>>
>>38244123
Smart
Patient
Open minded
Reassuring/understanding/kind
Loving
Interested in something with a passion besides music
Has an interest in what I like or at least appreciates it
upfront/honest
Has a desire to improve in life with symbiotic relationship with some one else

Those are most desired traits in a girl. Obviously it helps if they're interested in me also.
>>
>>38244123
I like men or woman that tend to take the lead but won't order me around, likes to cuddle and at least semi cute.
>>
just someone i can be myself around without fear that they'll think less of me
>>
File: kyo.jpg (96KB, 500x748px) Image search: [Google]
kyo.jpg
96KB, 500x748px
>>38244123

I look for a girl who is

>Smart, knowledgable
>Intuitive, good at reading people (especially me)
>very patient
>Loves to talk to me about anything
>Share some interests or hobbies
>Brutally honest, even if it hurts other people in the short term
>Wants to improve her life as much as she can and is interested in growing together with another person
>hopeless romantic
>loves embarrassing me by being affectionate in public because she knows I secretly love it
>Is willing to work to reach my deep emotions which have been buried, because she wants the payoff

I am going to spend a life time trying to find someone like this. I thought I found a girl like this on here, but it ended brutally.

I still have hope I can find a girl out there who likes tall lanklets like this.
>>
>>38244123
I saw a video of this girl sucking her own dick.
>>
>>38244123
>unstably clingy and possessive towards me
>irreversibly obsessed with me to the point of insanity
>wants to do everything to make me happy
>wants to play vidya with me
>wants to always be around me and do everything together
That's all really
>>
>Biologically female
>Feminine
>Intelligent - Not necessarily educated, but able to reason and understand things.
>Introverted, actually introverted, not a wannabe extrovert who is too anxious to do it.
>Doesn't talk just for the sake of talking.
>Has hobbies and interests outside of consuming media.
>Isn't interested in travelling
>Not an insufferable liberal
>Traditional values
>Wants to get married and have a family
>>
File: 20170709_143342.jpg (2MB, 1439x2159px) Image search: [Google]
20170709_143342.jpg
2MB, 1439x2159px
>>38244123
I told y'all to stop posting this slut, enjoy my crusty pubes
>>
>>38244868
Found a girl like this but she's not even close to attractive to me. I want to blow my brains out because I've become the very monster I hate. I'm pushing her away because she's unattractive. I don't deserve to be loved and I pray every day she finds someone better than me
>>
>>38244929
Yikes. Unhealthy.
Origami.
>>
>>38244513
>Interested in something with a passion besides music
What's wrong with music?
t. Concert Cellist
>>
File: 1495767251122.jpg (21KB, 229x343px) Image search: [Google]
1495767251122.jpg
21KB, 229x343px
I want to knock him the fuck out for making that stupid fucking face.
>>
I just want a depressed and insecure girl who sublimates her anxieties with witty self-deprecating gallows humor. We would have a ball making ruthless fun of ourselves, each other, and stupid fucking normies with the implicit understanding that it is all a charade only thinly masking our inevitable suicide pact to oblivion.
>>
>>38244123
>tall, at least my height
>deadpan sense of humor
>doesn't mind fucking around with people
>not dumb as a rock
>thin, got a nice thigh gap
>not afraid to make the first move sexually
>likes touching a lot and embarrassing me in public
>>
>>38244123
>Biological Female
>Virgin
>White
>Religious and/or not left wing

That's it, everything else will come with time.
>>
>>38246598
Yeah that sounds like a terrible feeling.
I feel like blowing my brains out because I found this girl, found her attractive and she said she loved me. But it turns out she loved someone else more
>>
>>38247259
So you would take a horse-faced, fat NEET as your gf?
>>
>>38247208
this was my ex, and then i went to therapy and left her

do you want her, anon?
>>
>>38244123
>good at video games
>funny
>slightly bully
>likes me
that's all i really care about every other quality he has i can accept
>tfw there's probably no one like this out there
>>
>>38247327
I'll add
>not excessively ugly
For that.
>>
>>38244123
>biologically female
>not fat

may have to compromise on the second point at some point in my life
>>
>>38245009
Why wouldn't you want to travel? What if "liking traveling" wasn't code for "liking foreign cock"?
>>
>>38244123
>smart
>emotionally stable/low insecurities
>active/athletic
>prefers dogs over cats
>can cook well
>clean freak
>smells nice(had an ex that smelled like strawberries and that shit was ace)

Chicks with too many insecurities I've found have serious emotional/physical issues acting out often and make the worst partners. as far as physical traits

>not a midget(5'4+)
>pale skin
>small hands
>thicc thighs to wrap around my face
>cute belly(a little pudge is nice but nothing more than that)
>wide hips drive me crazy too especially when they're pronounced
>>
>>38244123
Just two of those. Very bright. Very independent.
I don't have your fetishism for pedantry.
She's gotta be tall as heck though I don't think I could take someone seriously if I could see the top of their head. And a big girl.
My mom tried being a police officer and quit after they used her to knock down a door. Big big.

Idk what I have to offer someone like that but that's what I want.
>>
>not unintelligent
>not obese
>seems genuinely interested in me
>>
File: IMG_0246.jpg (192KB, 900x1167px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0246.jpg
192KB, 900x1167px
>>38244123
Must be someone I can talk to. I hate one word replies like hm cool yeah mmm

Has to be open minded because u have kinks and like to make then a part of my real life

Has to be loyal because they're my life partner and mother of my kids

Must trust me.. I don't want to have to check in or worry that I'm cheating if I'm out at the bar with my friends (predominantly women)
>>
Gormless
Apathetic
Misanthropic
Unopinionated
Reticent
Austere
Resting bitch-face
Lazy
Emotionally depended
Prudent
Innocent/naive
Chubby/pear shaped/thunder thighs

I don't think that's having unrealistic standards, in all honesty. I don't want an emotional crutch, or someone that will validate my lifestyle and worship me, or someone that will save me from myself, or a best friend, it'd just be nice to have someone where I can leave all the baggage and bullshit at the door and just focus solely on being together while we can.
>>
>>38247659
considering a lot of these traits are contradictory to each other, I'd say they're not to realistic
>>
File: 1490588517957.jpg (180KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1490588517957.jpg
180KB, 1200x800px
Physical:
>round cheeks and/or big eyes
>shorter than me
>cute stomach
>average weight though i'm fine with chubby to an extent.

Other shit:
>Well traveled or just not from america
>similar but still different interests that overlap at times
>either not talkative or extremely bubbly no middle ground
>is okay with slightly unconventional pets (mostly sneks)
>is fine with parallel play and silence, so I can do my stuff while she does her stuff in the same room and have the experience be enhanced by the others presence

even just two of things gets me quite infatuated over someone.

tl;dr unironic MPD or mai from avatar
>>
>>38247817
whoa, this kind of fits me.
>>
>>38247708
how?
Considering most of the individual tendencies not regarding appearance would describe me I'd have to politely say your full of shit.
>>
>>38244123
Who is this I must know right now
>>
>>38247457
Travelling for the sake of it just doesn't appeal to me personally.
I know a lot of people who go overseas a few times a year, and they've spent a large amount of money doing so.
I'm at the stage now where I want to finish paying off my mortgage, and ideally be thinking about having kids in the next 5 years, gallivanting around the world doesn't really fit in with that, and if it's something she's interested in doing we probably have pretty different goals anyway.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.