[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucked up and I fear for the worst. I have to live with this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1489867972589.png (82KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1489867972589.png
82KB, 225x225px
I fucked up and I fear for the worst.

I have to live with this scar and no girl is going to want me because of it. I'm so retarded.
>>
What did you do, retard?
>>
>>38243991
my oneitis has a gunshot wound to the face if i can be eternally in love with him even after we broke up you too can find love, anon. no matter what your scar is.
just have a good personality. girls who legitimately don't give a fuck what you look like are out there and we're more common than you think.
>>
>>38244015
Slashed up my left arm with a piece of ceramic, there's a big ass scar that isn't going away.
>>
>>38244053
Whooooo the fuck cares? I thought you'd mangled your cock in a pencil sharpener or something fuck me anon. Get over it Jamal got mauled by his aunt's pitbull at age 7 and he still fucks your oneitus in her anus.
>>
>>38244053
I think scars are sexy, anon. Besides, you can always wear long sleeves if it bothers you.
>>
>>38244053
nobody will think anything of it as long as it's not like right along your wrist
>>
>>38244053
just start wearing long sleeve shirts from now on.
>>
>>38244053
are you seriously talking about a physical scar?
>>
>>38244037
This is a man or rper
>>
>>38244053
wow you're really stupid if you think anyone would actually give a fuck about that for any reason
>>38244147
i'm a girl (female) and that anecdote is 100% true. wound was from a suicide attempt 15yrs ago
>>
>>38244142
Yes, a physical scar. It's about three inches long and runs down my left arm.
>>
>>38244086
that's hot, i want a hot gf just to watch her get plowed by the superior bbc
>>
>>38243991
>>38244053
I have a 6 inch diagonal scar on my forearm from my dad pulling a charger cord while I was sitting down and literally no one has said anything about it, even when it happened, which is partly why I think my dad is a bastard but I digress.
>>
Scars are only bad if you gave them to yourself on purpose like an edgy cunt. Scars from fights and accidents are fine.

If a girl asks you how you got it and you don't have a cool story, there's no need to tell her.
>>
Just become a Witcher. They have loads of scars and get loads of girls.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.