[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your plans on this Saturday night /r9k/? I tried

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20170708_203650301.jpg (881KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170708_203650301.jpg
881KB, 1440x2560px
What's your plans on this Saturday night /r9k/?

I tried to do a normie thing tonight. No one talked to me. Alone at a table for an hour and not one person (especially female) even acknowledge me. Hope some of you all had luck. I'm about to give up.
>>
I don't think that's how out works bro. Go home and try another day.
>>
That bald guy is gonna take that curly haired freak home and DESTROY THAT tonight. Good for him. Those 2 asian guys are gay.
>>
>>38243983
That only works if you're a woman. Sorry anon.
>>
Why are you at a table? You've gotta at least sit at the bar if you want someone to talk to you
>>
>>38244030
I'm sure he will. He grabbed her ass and didn't know I seen.

Actually the one on left was Asian girl.

>>38244061
Was no seats open. But it doesn't matter. I have set at bar numerous times as well.
>>
>>38244030
Thats clearly an asian girl though
>>
>>38243983
All you gotta do is get up and shake people's hands.
>>
Bro, no one is going to sit on your table. Just get some drinks and go to some club. Thats where you can get some pussy
>>
>>38243983
If you sit at a table at a bar or in a restaurant people assume you don't want to talk to others. You have to sit at the bar with others.
>>
>>38244184
Theres no clubs local
>>
>>38244209
I've set at bars before. Only time anyone talked to me was this old man and all I could think was this will be me in 60 years. He was there alone too.
>>
File: SmugFeels.png (129KB, 724x611px) Image search: [Google]
SmugFeels.png
129KB, 724x611px
Just stop being a faggot and start small talk with a qt. If you're nervous just drink a brewski.
>Also, it's easier w/ friends
>>
>>38244231
sorry dude I don't know how to socialize properly either, maybe people just don't talk to people they didn't arrive with at bars anymore ;_;
>>
>>38243983
Imnprob just going to sit at home and play some video games while getting wasted.

Bars are expensive in my opinion and if you go there alone all you do is sit there and regret not being home playing something or whatever. At least thats what happens with me.
>>
>>38244362
>Bars are expensive in my opinion and if you go there alone all you do is sit there and regret not being home playing something or whatever. At least thats what happens with me.

Pretty much the same. But usually I just get depressed. How do so many guys get gfs? How can everyone else have their shit together? It's disheartening.
>>
File: 1471757773192.jpg (1MB, 3600x3312px) Image search: [Google]
1471757773192.jpg
1MB, 3600x3312px
Watching anime, browsing 4chan, and playing Pokemon TCG online.
>>
>>38244684
>and playing Pokemon TCG online.
Is it worth playing this? I collect the cards irl, but never played the game.
>>
Respect for trying. Actually getting there is the hardest part. Don't give up, Anon!
>>
>>38244696
It's enjoyable, but you get btfo in the beginning just because everyone else in versus has been playing for some time. Some early game grinding but I still love it.
>>
File: candler.gif (463KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
candler.gif
463KB, 500x357px
>>38243983
dude

you HAVE to be the one to start conversations and initiate. think about it like supply and demand.

you are lonely and isolated and stay inside, so probably you have no friends or connections to hook you up with other social connections. you have a demand for companionship.

the people at the bar or resturant are the supply, they already have fufilled social lives and do not have the demand for seeking new friends, especially if they look like some isolated weirdo in the corner.

they have no reason to go to you, bur you have a reason to go to them. so take the actual first step, you have to demand and they will supply. remember their name when they tell you (accosiate it with an easy to remember image or visual stimulus) and use it regularly in conversation so they take more kindly to you.

from there you just ask questions to keep them engaged and show interest. dont make statements to continue conversations, you have to make actual enquirys into their lives, so they talk about themselves and end up talking for longer while you listen.

god speed op
>>
>>38243983
Just finished 4 hours of overwatch, probably going to watch anime then go to sleep. Pretty ideal if I do say so myself
>>
You're doing it all wrong. You are going out with the expectation of success. Only you get to define what that is, but I'm telling you what you really need first is more confidence. But how the fuck do you get that?

Embrace Failure.

I'm not kidding. Next time you go out, plan to fail. The new measure of success will be getting girls to laugh in your face. The more the better. Six girls in a group? No problem. Walk up to the most beautiful one and just start talking. When she shoots you down 15 seconds later, you won on two fronts. You got publicly humiliated in front of a group of girls and the hot one is thinking, "Shit, what's wrong so wrong with me that a guy like that thinks he stands a chance?"

Again, this is not some cuck bullshit. You want to fail because learning how makes it easier. With each condescending eye roll and look of abject horror on the girls face when it dawns on her that you are actually trying to pick her up, you win.

And her's the thing. It's fun. When getting rejected is the plan, you get can win multiple times a night. Don't be a dick and don't be mean like pointing out you thought you had a chance because she's fat. Just say hi and take it from there. You will get laughed at, mocked and informed that you are a total loser. Walk away, look around and then walk up to the next girl you see, and do it again.

Every time you do this, every time you get rejected, it gets easier and more fun. And as some point, down the road after a lot of rejections, some girl is gonna say yes.

Which is what you wanted in the first place.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.