[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go outside to get a job >its 95 degrees >go back inside

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 2f7.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
>go outside to get a job
>its 95 degrees
>go back inside and do nothing

Why the FUCKING FUCK is is so FUCKING hot
>>
Because it's July?
>>
File: veryevilhandshakedad.png (194KB, 255x239px) Image search: [Google]
veryevilhandshakedad.png
194KB, 255x239px
>>38243966
"Only quitters make excuses, son -- and I didn't raise a quitter. Now you head back there, speak with the manager, give him a firm handshake, and tell him you want the job. It's time you got out of the house and worked for a living."
>>
>>38243979
>>38243979
It's been 95-105 for the last fucking month

I'm in the mid fucking west, it should only be 75
>>
>>38243979

>Have to work weekends during summer
>Job requires lots of driving store to store
>Car's AC doesn't work
>Have to watch people with nicer cars, nicer jobs, better social life and better SOs have fun while I work my shit job
>>
105-110 here in Vegas. I'd practically be wearing a sweater if it was ever 95.
>>
>>38244060
The problem is im not a shitskin I'm Aryan and this weather is downright barbaric
>>
>>38243966
> be me
> walk into a local restaurant
> hand my resume to one of the staff members
> she looks at it and says she'll definitely call me
> she even asked if i could be available later tonight
> tell her that I'm eating dinner with family (they dragged me to some shitty restaurant) so after 7
> its 3 hours after 7 still no call
Guys was the handshake that important
>>
bumpabono
>>
>>38243966
For me its been a fairly cool summer with some hot days but it hasnt been to bad
>>
>>38244120

>Not training your grip strength daily so you can give a firmer handshake

It's like you're not even a go-getter.
>>
>>38244120
You should just call in a day or two just to follow up
>>
>>38244060
Tfw vegasbot as well
It feels like the summers get worse every year
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.