[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the worst thing somebody said to you directly that still

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 217
Thread images: 46

What is the worst thing somebody said to you directly that still hurts and can't forget?
>>
"My feelings changed."
>>
>>38243837
"You were always my second option"
"Faggot."
Two different people
>>
>>38243837
>I don't care

It sounds basic but it all depends on the situation.
>>
>>38243837
you might be healthier but at least we're having fun and actually living
>a turbo normie and a stacy who i thought were my friends said this to me in hs about their liver problems
>>
File: 1497016135823.jpg (56KB, 597x519px) Image search: [Google]
1497016135823.jpg
56KB, 597x519px
>>38243837
"Happy World Animal Day"
>>
>>38243837
True robots have forgotten all emotions they've felt and pushed back any bad memory.
>>
You're an awkward loser and should just turn gay since you can't get any girls
>>
"Your sister is pretty, you dont look like her at all lmao"

It was a fucking roastie
>>
File: bLBwgqA.png (197KB, 600x471px) Image search: [Google]
bLBwgqA.png
197KB, 600x471px
"God dammit, you walking-failure !" -grandma
>>
>you're a retard
t. father
>>
>>38243837
>You will die alone
or alternatively
>You have been muted for 2 seconds because your comment was not original
>>
>>38243837
Do u work for cnn
>>
>"fat fag!" By a couple of dudebros driving a car

It may some tame but I didn't know I was fat yet, at that precise moment my weight spiraled out of control
>>
>>38245357
There is absolutely no way you're more than 16, at least wait to have ACTUAL real life problems before offing yourself
>>
File: 1494719264669.jpg (16KB, 236x221px) Image search: [Google]
1494719264669.jpg
16KB, 236x221px
>>38243837
It was something along the lines of my parents suggesting that I don't love them. I get that I have intimacy issues, but it still hurts...
>>
>>38245483
They were trying to manipulate you
>>
File: piss boy.jpg (28KB, 341x402px) Image search: [Google]
piss boy.jpg
28KB, 341x402px
>>38243837

> implying I could narrow it down to one--or 20
>>
File: fuck.jpg (37KB, 600x582px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
37KB, 600x582px
>>38243837
>I don't date psychos

im a weirdo i guess
>>
>>38243837
>You look like a faggot.

-mother
>>
There will be others. They will leave you too.
>>
>>38243837
>words hurt
when life is that easy does it even make sense to reflect on it? you're just as sensitive to positive words right? you can literally just turn on a taylor swift song and be happy again.
>>
>You are manipulative
Both of my parents at different situations
It hurts more than it should
>>
File: 1498713465134.jpg (200KB, 871x917px) Image search: [Google]
1498713465134.jpg
200KB, 871x917px
>"You're an embarrassment to the entire family. I'm ashamed to call you my son."
>"You can say nice things, but your actions show you don't actually love either of us."
Three cheers for family. . .
>>
>"Get over it"
Multiple people have told me this both ironically and unironically and it always makes me tense up.
>>
File: 1495138030688.jpg (114KB, 1024x993px) Image search: [Google]
1495138030688.jpg
114KB, 1024x993px
>>38244148
thats a harsh one, ive had it said to me anon
>>
>"I don't think I'm comfortable with us being together, Anon, even as friends."

Crush of 4 years in high school, after I had tripped over my face multiple times to even try to develop a friendship with her (And the day after she told me she knew I liked her and wanted to get to know me better).
>>
>>38245850
Fuck that's just about the worst thing I've ever heard.
>>
>>38245850

>And the day after she told me she knew I liked her and wanted to get to know me better

Sounds like she was BPD, with that sudden change.
>>
>Anon I never actually loved you I was just using you the whole time you're ugly and annoying why would anyone ever love you
-Gf of a year and the only girl i've ever had a relationship with
This is what caused the alcoholism
>>
>>38246006
>>38246046

Ah, at the end of the day- I really can't blame her. My whole saga with her was something I ended up blowing way out of proportion, and it should have ended before it even started.

I could understand the reason she gave me for not being comfortable with me, but the more I think about it- the more it seems it was probably some bullshit she made up to get me off her back. I like to think that was the real situation, helps me sleep better at night.
>>
"your mother shouldve aborted you"
my dad said this to me when he was mad at me when i was like 13/14 ish. really hurt because he was the only person in my life i really thought loved me
>>
>>38246257
Jesus fucking christ. This one takes the cake and my mom's told me to kill myself several times.
>>
"We were never friends, i was just pretending because i felt bad for you"

She was probably lying, but that's a really fucked up thing to say to someone. I don't get how people can be such assholes.
>>
>Ever since we broke up, I've been feeling a lot better about my life.
>>
I asked my friend who dyed his hair a lot why it was starting to lose color
"Because I've been swimming with my friends at the rec center recently because I have a life, unlike you" I don't know why he was being a dick, I'm pissed at myself for not saying anything back though.
>>
File: 1497256883421.jpg (24KB, 224x221px) Image search: [Google]
1497256883421.jpg
24KB, 224x221px
>>38246257
Oh, man. I'm sorry, Anon
>>
Never had anything said to me that hurt me on a personal level guess I'm just that way, people have tried but never succeed
>>
>>38246485
ur breath stinks
>>
I don't remember anything specific, but when I got my braces off 5 years ago (when I was 14) my teeth were super white for some reason and ppl made fun of me for it

Seriously people are so uncreative they have to insult my goddamn teeth
>>
File: 1492971698163.png (235KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1492971698163.png
235KB, 480x480px
>>38243837
When after getting kicked fromcollege because i was a complete failure my mother told me
>Don't worry anon, I believe in you! Keep trying!

That hurt me like hell... That even after being such an useless piece of shit, she still believed in me.
That I couldnt be the son she deserved.
>>
After I simply called out to my friend in class
>Why are you talking to me? Do you seriously think we're friends? I don't like you stop talking to me. I just want to make it clear that I'm not your friend so leave me alone
He apologized after class and we're still friends all these years later but those words still haunt me 8 years later
>>
>>38243837
>"Anon, I do like you."
>"Anon, you're really you're a really nice"
>"A-Anon, were not dating!"

>"Anon, you're just my side bf"
it still hurts
>>
File: 1497673968533.jpg (14KB, 500x312px) Image search: [Google]
1497673968533.jpg
14KB, 500x312px
>>38243837
"YOUR HEART IS AS BLACK AS COAL" yelled the father
>>
>Going back to just a few days ago wouldn't be bad
I asked my crush if we could start dating, after thinking about it and stressing out for a long time. They happily agreed, said that they loved me too and would gladly have a romantic relationship with me.
But later that same night, they said this to me, and after talking about it more, told me that they felt regretful about the whole thing and that we couldn't keep it up. It's definitely been the worst heartbreakage of my life so far, mostly because it all happened over the course of a few hours and I was still feeling like the happiest guy on Earth when things started taking a bad turn.
I still love them.
>>
File: 1361094306894.jpg (324KB, 1078x729px) Image search: [Google]
1361094306894.jpg
324KB, 1078x729px
>>38246903

I was >>38245850. I feel this one, God Almighty- do I feel this one. It's funny how you can go to bed one night feeling like you're on top of the world, only to just get absolutely obliterated by lunch the next day.

That fuckin' sucks, man.
>>
>"I like you, Anon"
>"You don't have to wait for me after class"
>"You're just like your father"
>"We were nothing, Anon"
>"I don't wanna see you in my life again, so don't talk to me"
Still miss her
>>
File: 1477116408697.png (65KB, 285x276px) Image search: [Google]
1477116408697.png
65KB, 285x276px
>>38244148
>"hahha are you guys really related"
>>
What the fuck is the point of these threads? No one ever replies to anyone else; there is no discussion.
>>
>>38244148
Was she trying to be mean? Why didn't you say anything?
>>
File: IMG_6706.jpg (103KB, 1012x676px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6706.jpg
103KB, 1012x676px
>>38243837
>anon, I know you're my prom date
>but I got pregnant with somebody else
She had her bastard child, and I just found out today that she's engaged to the twinky faggot now. I hate everything.
>>
File: turnthegameoff.jpg (3KB, 106x162px) Image search: [Google]
turnthegameoff.jpg
3KB, 106x162px
>I didn't want to be with you. I was just being nice to someone with serious emotional issues

ROASTIE TOASTIE GIVES YOU PAIN
ROASTIE TOASTIE DOWN THE DRAIN
>>
>>38243837
>allowing emotional vulnerability
>actually becoming attached to people
>not becoming a narcissistic sadist who creates 'trust' and then does the hurting

It's like you people never learn.
Stop putting such value on how something makes you feel, control it or be controlled by it you weaklings.
>>
"I really do love you Anon"
>>
>You'll have a horrible and failed marriage just like every other women in my family

T-thanks dad
>>
>>38248789
are you me?
same thing happened to me
>>
>>38243837
"I guess I'm just not sexually attracted to you."
After we had sex. Fuck me.
>>
>>38243837
Nothing.
People don't even talk to me.
>>
When they say I don't care about them when I actually do. That's such a painful thing to hear.
>>
>>38251280
Yet she decided to let you fuck her. She's the retard here.
Now FUCK OFF FROM MY BOARD NORMALFAG
>>
>>38246616
Along the same lines. I'm 32 mom please give up on me so I can stop hurting you already.
>>
I don't think I've been more angry or disgusted in my life! I always thought love was unconditional now I know that's a lie. -mother
>>
"You think you are funny, but you're not".
I thought humour was the only thing going for me.
>>
"I love you"
>proceeds to drop me off at my house,and finaly hug me good bye as she heads off to college in some state somewhere

Gods i miss her so much. I miss her blonde hair,i miss her blue eyes and i miss her being there for me.
>>
>>38243837
>"I can't wait until you move out"
my mom
>>
File: nm9EfCD.jpg (57KB, 919x720px) Image search: [Google]
nm9EfCD.jpg
57KB, 919x720px
"You are a manchild, there is no going back. Congratulations."

"You're so weak it's pathetic. I'm tired of your shit, leave me alone. Do us all a favor, Anon. Crawl back into that whole where you belong and never come out again."

^Which is an adviced I followed. I gave-up any attempts to stop being a shut-in.
>>
"You'll never amount to anything"
>>
You have nothing to offer to anyone.
No girl could ever like you.

t. Narcicistic "friend" who took advantage of my ignorance and naievity
>>
>I hate you
The only person I let into my heart. Hate is a strong word where I come from. So is love but irrelevant
>>
>>38251848
Here are a few more:

"You have no personality."
"Know your place."

Guess I got the last laugh in the end.
It doesn't bother me the same way it used to do.

Keep hope anons.
>>
"Loser"

This came from my older (roastie of course) sister when she learned that my depression had gotten so bad that I could no longer keep up with my college courses. I literally threw a glass across the room into a wall. Thinking about it even today is like staring at a fresh, open wound. I haven't spoken with her since that day.
>>
>>38251909
Yeah my parents laughed in my face when I was young and told them I felt depressed.

I have never been able to speak to them normally since then. Not even small-talk, I kept conversations as short as possible even just grunting as an answer.

They thought it was the fault of my computer or that I was autistic.

They'll never know how much I hate them.
>>
>>38251590
What did you do?

probably not originasl
>>
>>38246155
if it helps she probably just said it because she knew itd get at you
>>
>>38245807
Holy shit anon that hits hard
>>
File: image.jpg (232KB, 1065x902px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
232KB, 1065x902px
"I should have had that abortion"
>>
>>38251987
The worst part is the feeling of betrayal. The evil succubus who was my sister was kind to me up until the moment where she learned I wasn't going to turn out like the perfect chads she had been fucking back in forth. We were as close as siblings could get. I would confide in her about my depression throughout my high school years when my parents didn't sympathize like they should have, and she would out of nowhere tell me about her sex life with her current Chad (she was a sub and into all sorts of sick BDSM stuff.)
>>
>>38243837
>i hate all of you
Moments before my grandma died. Took years to deal with it.
>>
>>38252020
Yeah, you meant enough to her, that she'd make the effort to be as malicious as possible to you.

True suffering is when she leaves without even saying goodbye.

To her I was a person not even worth saying goodbye to.
>>
File: 1493346412064.jpg (34KB, 600x388px) Image search: [Google]
1493346412064.jpg
34KB, 600x388px
"you will never find someone who loved you as much as I did"

From my ex-gf 5 years ago
She's right
>>
>>38252084
She obviously didn't really love you if she was cruel enough to say something like that. Just your everyday female specimen.
>>
>>38252054
I feel for you, man.

The main salvation for me has been finding two friends who are as broken as me. Genuine people who care about what I have to say.

I'll keep you in mind and hope you'll be able to properly deal with this.

I hope it will be over once I move out.
>>
File: 1498370060341.jpg (67KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1498370060341.jpg
67KB, 633x758px
>I'm proud of you

My mother said this to me. It isn't the worst thing someone's ever said to me, but it hurt the most because there's nothing to be proud of. It's like when your mom says you're handsome when your obviously not, and you know they're saying it partly to cheer you up and partly to protect their ego.
>>
>>38252135
Thank you anon. How did you end up finding friends like that? It feels like finding anyone in real life who even partially gets it is like playing in the lottery.
>>
>I love you anon
>I am proud of you
>You look pretty
>You will be successful in life

It's bad that my family only tells me this to (try to) cheer me up, while there is nothing in this sack of depressed shit that will succeed. It hurts to know that they lie to me.
>>
>>38252135
>>38252170
OH, and another thing about my sister. She was a self described size queen who would constantly talk shit in front of me about guys with average or below average sized dicks. Keep in mind I'm only 5" and a grower to boot. Every time she would talk about it with me, belittling men she had dated and tossed aside once she had seen them naked in the bedroom, calling their manhoods "little smokies," she was belittling me.
>>
"I'm sorry anon but we're just so different and I feel awkward around you now. You're so sad all the time and I feel like I'm a burden to you."
"I've had enough of you being so passive, it feels like you don't care anymore, you're supposed to feel loved in a relationship and I don't feel that anymore."
"Do you feel nothing at all? What's wrong with you?"
"I'm sad it had to end this way, but don't worry anon you are a good person and you'll find love again I promise."

Been 5 years since then, haven't found anything. It's the worst when you know it's your fault that everything went to shit. I didn't know a good thing till it was gone. She was right too I felt nothing at the time and I'm so complacent, but now it makes me feel rotten every day.
>>
>>38252170
It was partly fate and partly my own doing.

All my life I'd lived with crippling fear of going outside, interacting with people etc etc.

I guess I learned at a young age no one gives a shit about you or what you have to say. Something I'm kind of grateful to my parents for.

I was basically the sperg of my school and I spend every day from the moment I got home to the moment I had go sleep playing videogames. I was smart and lucky enough to join a gaming community of about 30 people, most of which I still speak to every day.

After years of getting angry at me for being a sack of shit that only plays on the computer my dad snapped and forced a job on me. I was the type of person that had to first imagine an entire conversation before having it, I couldn't deal well with the unknown.

At the same time some people from the gaming community told me to try and go out, even though I won't enjoy it I had to do it.

I slowly learned how to not give a shit about making mistakes at work and got my first phone. Which I used to contact "friends" and "hang out" with them.

I forced myself to hang out with people that I knew didn't care about me and only ever came to me when they needed something.

Why?

Because there was no other option.

But... this year I managed to meet a few new people through these human piles of trash. People looking to genuinely connect.

They are nothing like me. Their interests are miles from mine. But they show real interest in the person, and not the fake image we project to others.

From someone who played videogames 10 hrs a day within a year I often go out to pubs and bars with these guys and really enjoy myself.

I haven't really played games in the past half year because we've been spending most of our free time hanging out together.

I even have been able to go to bars and pubs by myself and feel completely at ease with myself.

I guess that's how it feels when you know there's people that really care for you.
>>
>>38252386
(Continued)

So my advice would be:

Wade through the pile of shit that is humanity, and you might find a gem.

It's very difficult... and painful. I've been taken advantage of many times but it's important to make your life as complex as possible.

Do not allow yourself to be defined by a single word. "Loser"

Another important thing. Know your flaws. I'm a pessimistic asshole sometimes but I am very conscious about it and try to do exactly the opposite of what I want to do.

You have to defeat yourself basically...

Your sister sounds a lot like one of my old 'friends'. He'd often belittle me and such.
But know: that person has nothing better to do than belittle a worthless sack of shit.

I only feel pity for him now, no anger. Try to do the same.
>>
"don't you miss being popular?"

used to be group alpha, but never a chad.
stacy talked to me for first time in years and that's what she said.

since then i've cut everyone off and went full robot, even at school.

come 4/20 i'll get the last laugh, none of you are alright, go to school.
>>
>>38244055
Wow, that actually hurt me.
I wish I drank more in high school.
>>
File: image.png (269KB, 600x490px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
269KB, 600x490px
>>38243837
ugliest girl in 3rd grade told me no one could ever love me
>>
>>38252468
Small edit

Your sister sounds a lot like one of my old 'friends'. He'd often belittle me and such.
But know: that person has nothing better to do than belittle a worthless sack of shit. (IN THEIR EYES)
>>
"you won't get laid untill you are 30 years old!" - Chad in my elementary school. We were like 14 when he said it. The sad thing is that he was right. It makes you wonder how people can smell that you are loser so early.
>>
"No one noticed you left and i don't think anyone cared if they did"
>>
>>38244055
They're lying to themselves and they know it.
Don't let them get to you, anon.
>>
>>38245483
This
My dad called me when I was 15 and I didn't feel like going to his house and said "You've made your choice. Enjoy your summer." Never talked to him again and I still regret it
>>
File: 8XnxA.jpg (64KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
8XnxA.jpg
64KB, 1024x576px
"Even if I were single, I wouldn't date you. You're like a baby. You haven't built anything."
>>
>>38245850
Same shit happened to me Anon
I fell in love with a girl i met at a excursion and started to talk to her for a bit and she found out i liked her then shortly after trying picking up with her at a party but due to severe autism i fucked it and she said those exact fucking words to me
>feelsbadman
>>
File: 1463116090109.jpg (78KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1463116090109.jpg
78KB, 645x773px
>"You will live, but you will never be loved"

Was at some boardwalk shit that I forced to tag along some HS normies with, everyone pretty much had dates and some fortune teller street performer said that to me as a joke because I the only one by myself. I tried to play it off, but "lol so true" stacie whores only made me look even more pathetic.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (7KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
7KB, 216x233px
>>38248789
All women are thots
I had the exact same shit happen to me
Fucking Roasties man
>>
>>38252140
Underrated pain.
>>
>>38248438
i'm not >>38244148
but the same thing has been said to me
my sister is a 9/10
im a 1/10
she said to her and my fellow stacey friends "i told you the second child is always better looking than the first) in reference to her.All the staceys laughed at me. The girl who said it was a 3-4/10, and she had a sister who was maybe a 6/10. I said back "well I guess it isn't true in your case is it?"
>mfw everyone called me an asshole.
gender equality my ass
wish i had /easymode/
>>
>>38252783
You've gotta find the fortune teller. They predicted the wrong future for you, but you can still set it straight.
>>
File: images (7).png (8KB, 273x200px) Image search: [Google]
images (7).png
8KB, 273x200px
>>38243837
>"No one cares."
Orginallity 2.0
>>
"You're little brother is pretty bulky."
Me: Yeah.
"You're a downgrade."
Said to me unprovoked by some fat girl dating a girl who thinks she's a boy.
>>
>3rd grade
>decide to brush my hair and style it
>go to class sit next to stacy
>she looks at me with disgust and breaks into a chuckle
>Anon your hair looks stupid! Hahhahahahhah

Fucking bitch
>>
>>38245762
It depends on the person saying it. The song isn't talking to us personally. Plus, I can assure you that most of us don't care about the words but the phrases shared in this thread are unforgettable things that broke the camel's back, you know?
>>
>>38243837
>"Why do you even come up and talk to us??? No one fucking likes you"

Said to me after telling a group of co workers good morning.
>>
>>38252928
Also this was during my second year of high school.
>>
>>38252268

She seems to be disgusting desu
>>
>>38249640
nothin' personnell...
>>
File: 1497413830823.jpg (65KB, 470x535px) Image search: [Google]
1497413830823.jpg
65KB, 470x535px
>>38252998
Did you do anything about it?

My coworkers said something similar to me.

>Hey, have you seen the show nobody likes Chris?
>Im a Chris
>>
>>38243837
"Why is your personality so fake? Don't you have anything you can call your own?"

My oneitis after a few hours of our conversation.
>>
>>38244055
>we're having fun and actually living
anon, being intoxicated and allowing booze to change how you think isn't a good definition of "actually living". they're meming themselves to literal death
>>
>>38246675
stomp in the nuts
do it
he deserves it
>>
>>38248353
to stew in our collective self-pity
>>
ITT People with thin skin blaming their self made problems on people saying mean words to them.
>>
>>38252676
>14 year old in elementary school
>>
>>38243837
underprivileged, in english it sounds like a very complex word but in spanish it hurts
>>
>>38253493
t. normal faggot that thinks one harsh compliment is the only crushing thing that has ever happened to us
>>
>>38246046

Nah, roasties do this shit all the time -- get caught up momentarily in the good feelings brought on by the flattery and attention of having a guy like them, only to realize there's no mutual interest on their end. It's shitty, but it isn't mental illness.
>>
File: 20170709_053139.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170709_053139.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>38253493
You think it's just thin skin? Here's a picture of my room. Tell me with a straight face after looking at that that I just have a thin skin and not any deeper problems. You people don't know how good you have it, coming onto this board and acting like it's all a joke. Acting like no one could possibly ever fall this low. Well guess what? This is what society has wrought upon the minds of men like us. Look at my FUCKING room. It's a reflection of how broken I am inside.
>>
>>38243837
I cant think of anything that has genuinely hurt me
>>
>>38253650
My room's worse im just lazy, i believe if I was a normalfag it'd probably be the same.
>>
>You should be ashamed of yourself
Mom, almost everyday for 18 years
>>
Feelings are irrelevant there are so such things as feeling it prevents you fucking nerds from evolving to reach the jock level of myself. Grow up you basement dwellers go wank to imaginary girls
>>
>>38243837
"ur drawing is shite"
>>
>having feeling
kys fucking Chad normalfags
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 226x223px
Pussies believing in emotions in 2017 hahahahhahah fucking nerds hahhaha go to the gym get a life pussies
>>
File: nigger.jpg (4KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
nigger.jpg
4KB, 267x189px
>>38243837
"nigger"
orginalllaiefwsojfes
>>
>this is a pic of all the people in this thread having feelings in 2017 hahhaa
>>
>>38253650
So clean it? And going on a psychotic rant about not having thin skin is pretty thin skinned. You're not ((broken)) you just let other people bring down your confidence and blame "Chad's meany-weeny words that he made fun of me with :(" for your problems.

Buck up chump, your problems aren't so bad.
>>
7th grade - this girl I had a crush on was sitting in my home ec. class and they were going to have an end of the year dance. (This was a few years ago now, atleast 7. I was 13 at the time) and I was talking to this indian kid that I fucking hated but I pretended to be nice to him because he was in the percussion section in band with me and I didn't want the others to think I'm an asshole. I don't remember how, but we got to talking about crushes, and he knew I had a crush on the girl, so he asked me what I was going to do. I told him my whole plane for wearing a suit, buyiing her flowers and mints, dancing with her and then bringing her to friendlies afterwards.
He immediately ran to her and told her every single fucking thing I mentioned, and she came over to me and talked to me and so I just quickly popped the question, way earlier than I was suppose to "Do you wanna be my girlfriend?"
And she laughed at me. She fucking laughed and just said "Sorry, I'm not looking for a boyfriend". A week later she started dating this chad named Matt.

I'm gonna find that indian piece of shit one day and fucking kill him.
>>
>>38251634
make 2/3 good jokes
people only remember the third
>>
>>38253804
>So clean it?
It would be like excising necrotic tissue to do so.
>And going on a psychotic rant
Ah yes, the usual normalfag/roastie gaslighting commences.
>not having thin skin is pretty thin skinned.
I never denied having thin skin. I only stated that my problem run deeper
>You're not ((broken))
You don't know me, but I know you're just some shitposter from /pol/ here to shit on this boards community
>you just let other people bring down your confidence and blame "Chad's meany-weeny words that he made fun of me with :(" for your problems.
You blame your problems on the jews. Are we so different in our need to externalize our failures? Actually, yes we are. I only partially externalize them, while you fully do so.
>>
>You're not funny
>You're annoying
>We "forgot" to invite you
T-thanks friends
>>
Everything about you is small
Your dick
Your brain
Your self control
And your love
>>
>>38244099
Le you ain't a robot meme.
:/
>>
"so.. how's the job hunt going?"
>>
>>38243837
It's a small thing, I've been told worse when I was bullied, but this one still sticks.

>me talking with intelligent student girl along with my qt nerd crush on an exchange trip
>we're forced to be together since I can't take a table for myself at the restaurant
>try to show-off to them, they're all into k-pop and whatever 3D gook shit
>talking about looks (her: "guys, what would you like to change about your looks?")
>me: "my hair, it's so terrible, asians have it so much better than me!"
>smart girl student next to my crush: "BUT ANON IT'S NOT HARD TO DO BETTER THAN YOU kek"
>>
>>38253719
Did you come here just to post that?
Does it give you satisfaction?

Why would you feel the need to prove yourself in an anonymous board full of autists?

I've never responded to these kinds of posts before but I'm genuinely curious. I mostly feel pity for the person posting it.
>>
>>38253916
So if I question your attitude that must mean im from /pol/ right? I must blame the Jews for my problems and not take ownership of them myself just because I question your lifestyle? Face it senpai, you are just unwilling to improve your life and are a typical "woe is me why does no one like me?!" Problem avoider. Really there is no reason for your room to look like that, clean it up.
>>
>>38254397
It's hard but you have to understand that people have different points of view. Some things also affect people very differently depending on the person.

If you're let's say a normal person some things wouldn't fase you as much. While with robots it's basically an attack on their entire existence.

You might see this as weakness but I see it merely as different people having different feelings.

Trying to shame people into being like you is rather narcissistic.
>>
>>38243837
Nothing because I don't care about what others have to say about me. I've been told things like
>you're ugly (by 7 people)
>you're going to die alone
But meh. I don't care.
>>
>>38253916

God speed anon. Some lack the empathy to understand the suffering of others.

They see the problems that you have and assume it's because of the same reasons they are failing at life.

So they assume you're a lazy entitled sack of shit feeling sorry for them self because it's what they are.

They're projecting anon.

Just try to understand that and move on.
>>
File: 1492657662384.jpg (38KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1492657662384.jpg
38KB, 400x388px
>You're a disgrace
>I don't know why I bothered to have you
>You're ugly
>You're so weird and annoying
>I wish you weren't my son
t-thanks mom and dad
>>
File: SpawnBatmanfinal.jpg (212KB, 981x1515px) Image search: [Google]
SpawnBatmanfinal.jpg
212KB, 981x1515px
>"Is Anon your boyfriend"
>"ANON? my boyfriend? LOL NO"
FUCK THAT BITCH
>>
File: rrr.gif (150KB, 500x284px) Image search: [Google]
rrr.gif
150KB, 500x284px
>>38243837
my mother opened my eyes to the reality:

"stop pretending like anyone gives a damn about you!

you're just another life to the universe"

that was 2 years ago, i was 19 at the time

and its so true- i dont feel like i deserve anyone's love : i work an average job, am average looking, and have a dull personality---i have nothing to offer to anyone, or anything.

i think if i were to die right now, it would take a full week for anyone to realize that i am gone\\

i can only imagine what it feels to loved, to be a special to someone
>>
>>38254898
>stop pretending like anyone gives a damn about you!
>you're just another life to the universe
Why are the people who say that always the biggest narcissists themselves?
>>
>>38254898
You're special to whoever sees anything special in yourself, even if dull
People are grateful for the faintest of things and will hold someone dear for small actions and displays of love, but they more often than not will simply not express it openly
I learned the hard way, you're still young, cherish those whom are part of your life even if they seem like they don't cherish you as much, I'm sure you must be fairly important to someone and just dismissing them cause someone else told you something mean is just really fucking selfish.
>>
>>38254966
No one will ever love them as much as they love themselves.

Must be hard.
>>
>>38255102

Truth. Do things you would rather not do merely for the benefit for another.

If they aren't a shitty person they'll notice and return in kind.

That's how you build trust.
>>
>>38243837
>ew, why do you sound so ugly?
A long time online friend randomly said that to me in a call sometime last year. I laughed it off
I don't know if my mic started acting up or whatever, because I didn't ask.
I don't know why it even hurt and still does.
That was the first comment I had about my voice that wasn't a compliment or plain neutral.
I wanna originally die.
>>
>>38254898
You really are a fucking pathetic cuck if you got hurt by that. With that beta mentality I can guarantee no one will ever miss you.
>>
>>38255158
It probably hurts because you'd never say such a thing to someone.

It's baffling to me how cruel some people can be.
>>
>>38255222
You're right, I don't ever put people down.
That was also the last call I've had since.
I mostly type online now. Games etc.
>>
File: 1468805179856.jpg (19KB, 480x547px) Image search: [Google]
1468805179856.jpg
19KB, 480x547px
"Why are you so fucking ugly?"
Friend said this to me while eating at fast food place for no reason out of nowhere
>>
>>38243837
>YOU?! What are YOU doing here?? STOP FOLLOWING ME

i coincidentally went to the same high school as a girl who saw my dandruff once in elementary and thought i was a freak
>>
>>38255327
Should have brought your paper bag.
>>
File: 1449632613987.png (10KB, 604x608px) Image search: [Google]
1449632613987.png
10KB, 604x608px
>>38252643
not tryna downplay your feel but elementary school kids are the most spaztic and thoughtless people in existence.

take everything they say with a grain of salt
>>
>>38254098
newfag detected, back to /b/ with you. with every post you're killing our board, REEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1470968451792s.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1470968451792s.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>38255377
good one faggot you should bring a gun in put it in your mouth you ugly r9k browsing faggot
>>
>>38255276

You know that people that try to put others down are the most insecure people themselves. They only feel validation from bringing others lower than they feel themselves to be.

You're letting him win and proving him right by not talking online.

And let's say you have an annoying voice. If your annoying voice is enough for some people to treat you badly then they aren't worth your time and effort.

Give it a try. It will either cement your current viewpoints or perhaps open up your world to new experiences and friends.

What do you have to lose?
>>
File: 1496467865310.gif (2MB, 228x170px) Image search: [Google]
1496467865310.gif
2MB, 228x170px
>>38246190
oh god, this is just hitting closer and closer to home. i can't even remember what mine said, maybe its for the better. all i know is i can never love again, if i hear another girl reject me it'll push me over the edge.
>>
File: image.jpg (97KB, 660x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 660x720px
>>38255425
but she's right so far
>>
>>38255489
Sorry, I'm a loser anon
>>
>>38255489
appreciate you btw
>>
WORST thing?
worst thing....
Either I'm still tired, or I've simply tried to block out the memory so hard I've succeeded halfway

Maybe that one fat kid who kicked me out of the bus seat, and everyone did fuck all about it
Maybe that thug try hard "rapper" kid who was talking shit right behind me behind the stairs, to a guy who just asked me that same week to burn him a music CD just as a favor and I did
Maybe that ratchet bitch that was so fucking obnoxious and loud because no one lived her and she wanted attention and I told her to shut the fuck up in front of everyone and she called me a nerd and the room finally went silent

These are the things I don't really think about except for moments like these where I force out the most insufferable memories. I just don't date black women, and have zero sympathy for the plight of the ghetto and street rats. They do it to themselves. Let them sit.
>>
>>38256076
Street rats are Robots who don't have the luxury of internet.
>>
>>38256169
They should still be genocided
Just in case
>>
>NO!

urogurangutano
>>
File: flube.jpg (102KB, 605x1140px) Image search: [Google]
flube.jpg
102KB, 605x1140px
>>38244148
I was bullied heavily by two roasties in middle school about how ugly I was, and they would constantly question how I could be so ugly when my sister was considered the 10/10 of the school.

I remember one time one of them gave me their number acting like she wanted to date me and like a fucking idiot I actually texted her. Turns out it was Chad from the baseball team's number, probably expected to make me the laughingstock of the school, but I actually knew him from playing together in little league. He talked about how everyone knew they were bitches and gave me one of their nudes, then he got a bunch of his friends of his to ddos them. They never bothered me again and me and Chad were cool for a while.

Come high school and they're both basically school prostitutes and my sisters good genes finally hit me in puberty and I even dated the new 10/10 for a while after my sister graduated. No idea where they are now, didn't see them at graduation, maybe they dropped out or moved.
Never back down to roasties anons, be better than them.
>>
>>38256757

I'd say get off this board normie but thats a feel good story so you can stay for a bit I guess.
>>
>>38243837
When I was probably at my lowest and trying to get better one of my friends asked me
"do you even feel anything"
doesn't hurt(hmm) but I probably won't forget it
>>
>>38243837
>not interested , take care

Thanks, random plenty of fish user with no pictures of themselves on it.
>>
>>38256876
Thanks man, I'm sorry for being a normie for a while. If it makes it any better I'm sworn off of women now. I come here because I have robot friends who don't understand how much they don't need women to be happy. I wish more people would understand, but biology fucks with your mind and makes you feel sad or inadequate if you can't get laid.
>>
>>38243837
words need circumstance and context to have a greater meaning behind them
the circumstances that greatly effect me are usually ones of/associated with betrayal, especially when one does not/cannot fully understand the depth of how much they have betrayed me.
>>
>>38243837
You just walk, sleep and drink
>>
>>38253844
Anon, that was your fault, you know?
>>
>>38243837

"I am not interested in you."

This rejection stung so hard it single-handedly made me a robot. I kid you not.
>>
File: 1497063324427.jpg (34KB, 300x310px) Image search: [Google]
1497063324427.jpg
34KB, 300x310px
>>38243837
>I'm just not in love you anymore. I love you, but I'm not in love with you.
Finally got a qt anime vidya gf, with literally all the same interests, got out of here. After a year we were living together, after 4 years we were engaged. 3 months later she ended it. It has left me a shattered shell of what I was even before we met. I was lonely as fuck robot then, but now it's even worse. Not feeling hopeless, wanting to wake up every day to see her face, never feeling lonely, feeling loved, wanted, accepted. Then having it all ripped away in the blink of an eye, without have a clue anything was wrong, is a feel I would wish on no one. I have a physical feeling of emptiness in the pit of my stomach, where it literally feels like a part of me is missing.
>inb4 it's better to have loved and lost, than never loved at all
It isn't. Having done both, that's the biggest lie I've ever heard.
>>
I was in drama class in grade 8 and the teacher was pairing people up to act out a scene. He paired me with a girl I never met before, and she just looked at me and just said "Ew." in a serious tone and walked off. I just sat alone in class thinking about how fucking ugly I must be for this girl's first impression if me to be that. I was pretty miserable for a while after that.

Another was also a girl who straight up told me "You know nobody likes you, right?" after I bumped into her try to get away from some bullies.

It's these two experiences that have cemented my hatred for 3D roasties. I can only find 2D attractive now.
>>
>>38243837
>meet chad from highschool
>used to bully the fuck out of me
>of course he looks back on it fondly
>"haha anon you were such a fucking asshole, you retarded fuck head remember when i did this to you?"
>Cmon chad im grown up im not retarded anymore
>"uhhh you sure about that?"
>"youre STILL retarded anon"

Fuck
>>
>>38243837
Not said but the visuals given the fact that human doesnt care about caring.
>>
>>38258395
Pain. Only in the grass alone can you heal. Pain.
>>
>>38258395
Sounds like you might have invested too much into one person. Keep hoping and be positive, but you needn't get them so high that the fall is difficult to recover from. You'll make it, anon, get back in there and be more cautious.
>>
>>38258683
>hates all women because of 2 of them
>when one event included unsolicited physical contact

Anon, please. You could benefit from some introspective thinking about yourself. I have hopes for you seriously reconsider if it's worth being alone forever due to those circumstances.
>>
>>38258683
Find these people and X them when? Uprising now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1498171285673.jpg (102KB, 650x976px) Image search: [Google]
1498171285673.jpg
102KB, 650x976px
>>38258683
I think I heard this one before
>>
>>38258938
STFU hole
>>
>>38258395
she wants chad.
If you have a good job @ 35 she will make you her beta provider, maybe.
Go MGTOW!!!!!!
Save yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>38244055
lol dumbasses
>>
>>38255327
>friend
fuck them
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (180KB, 3000x1688px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
180KB, 3000x1688px
MGTOW is men going their own way.
Rich, poor, bi, straight, old, young, virgin, PUA, TFL, Chad. Only 1 rule: the rejection of gynocentrism.
ITT MGTOW post how the red pill about women [in the West] has changed their life.
https://www.youtube.com/user/MorgueToeTag/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/EntrepreneursInCars/videos
>>
"You're mentally ill."
"What a salty, misrable child you are."

Both from my Mom. When the word salty was a meme on ghetto twitter for a while I winced internally every time one of the memes made it onto one of my screens.
>>
>>38258673
damn i understand how you feel, i cant do much but only hope you might feel better as the time goes
>>
>>38243837
Mom told me that all love is conditional and that she'll stop loving me if I don't do everything she says, after slamming me in the back of the head while I was doing the dishes. Great thing to tell a suicidal 13 year old, I'll tell you what.
>>
>>38257088
Youre MGTOW?
>>
All of my hurtful memories are about things I said or did, not other people to me.

Hope this makes me a (((better))) person than you lot.
>>
" You're a fuckup and a failure. And a psycho" - my ex

Glad we broke up. She was insufferable, and now I'm in a better position in my life than she could ever imagine. If only she would say that again if she sees me a few years from now.
>>
>>38259825
It doesnt, it makes you a normie pal
>>
>>38260000
Pretty sure normies think they are fabulous and when something goes wrong for them it's always someone else's fault.
>>
>>38246531
What? I thought people joked about yellow teeth, not perfectly white teeth? O don't see how could someone make jokes about white teeth...
>>
>>38243837
>No one does or will ever give a fuck about you

Thanks dad
>>
>>38258938
I dunno what there really is to think about. The only experiences I've had with women were negative. I also got turned down by a girl once. Basically I don't think I'm boyfriend material or attractive, so I don't bother with women. Also, its actually the stuff I've seen on here in relation to women/how society favors women that cemented my disdain for real life women, not those 2 experiences.
>>
>>38243837
multiple people i know that dont interact with each other said i look like a rat
>>
>>38253164
Stupid normalfags, that's not even the name of the show.
>>
>>38256915
>Messaging a profile without a picture.
Dumbass.
>>
>congratulations, you killed your friend

It turned out he wasn't dead so it didn't really get to me that badly, but if he had died I'd probably be the Lord of Robots by now
>>
>>38253650
It's a reflection of you being a lazy goddamn pig.
>>
>>38252830

>talking to roasties

Why?
>>
Your friendship is worthless.
>>
>>38259452
Most men you meet in life are shit.
Most women you meet in life are shit.
Just because they're women they're more likely to be shit.

But I don't believe all women are shit. It's worth looking.
>>
>"You are the reason your mom is depressed"
>"youre really ugly"
>"I didn't ask you stop talking to me"

And a time When I was in high school or something and the teachers asked us about our parents since my parents are divorced I didn't know what my dad was up to so teacher asks

>what about your dad anon?
>I don't know

Whole class laughs

>"What a dumbass he doesn't even know that"
>>
>>38243837
> You're a such a disappointment
Dad
My mother works as a teacher, and I went tp the same school she taught at. For 3 years I had to deal with her obnoxious students teasing me, but out of what they've said to me, this one hurt the most, because in a way it was true.
> Your mother divorced you father, because she was better off with a retarded child like you than a wife beater like your father.
- Some black chick.
>>
teacher said im gonna drop out of university 100% behind my back
im still in you cunt
Thread posts: 217
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.