[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw every single job sounds incredibly demanding >tfw

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1498446939640.jpg (315KB, 770x642px) Image search: [Google]
1498446939640.jpg
315KB, 770x642px
>tfw every single job sounds incredibly demanding
>tfw fucking incompetent and don't even bother applying
>>
>tfw every job pays so fucking little unless you are the top 1% of 1%
>tfw most jobs now require a BS just for 12hr
Jesus christ, employers are getting out of hand with what they want for so little.
>>
File: gewy.png (168KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
gewy.png
168KB, 1000x1000px
>tfw I start training on monday
>>
You'd be surprised what a lazy weak robot can do.

I stay up late into the am, and still am able to work my full time job. I feel like shit and vow to never do it again, but I keep doing it.
>>
File: firmhandshakeman.jpg (40KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
firmhandshakeman.jpg
40KB, 612x408px
>>38243708
"Champ, you could either sit there and make excuses, or you could grab life by the horns and seize the initiative. Just show up, speak with the manager, give him a firm handshake, and tell him you want the job. It's as simple as that."
>>
File: 1320800464365.gif (501KB, 400x325px) Image search: [Google]
1320800464365.gif
501KB, 400x325px
>>38243708

>28
>Never had a job, no work experience
>apply at Starbucks because apparently they hire the most people each year in the US
>get called for an interview
>manager is also interviewing 19 year old Chad
>hires me on the spot
>job demands that I learn all these drinks, always smile, do X, Y, AND Z.
>it's been almost 3 months and I haven't touched any drinks
>spend all my time on the cash register
>do bare minimum and the manager is always talking about how great I work and my fast hustle

As soon as they put me back on bar, I'm giving my 2 weeks notice. I don't remember how to do anything other than the most basic of drinks. Luckily for me I got another job lined up that pays better, more hours and I sit in an office by myself

Most of the "responsibilities" and crap you learn goes out the window after the first month.
>>
>>38243890
what job you get that lets you sit in a office by yourself. I want something like that
>>
>>38244251

College work study, when applying for Financial aid you can apply to for work study. They pay $13 an hour, work with your class schedule, and you sit in an air conditioned cubicle doing shitty paper work. Not the best job but beats dealing with shitty customers.
>>
>>38243780
I know right. I just saw a skinny nigger with a gimp leg half assed mopping walmart, with long read dreads. It made me feel better about getting a job.
>>
>>38244334
Pretty sure you have to deal with other students
>>
>>38244360
long bright partially red dreads*
>>
>>38244371

Depends where you get placed, I'm set for a desk job meaning that I don't have to worry about interacting with others, just paper work.

Besides, if you can deal with normies at Starbucks, you can deal with mostly everybody except Walmart/McD regulars.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.