[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I join the navy after I graduate from college? If so

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: 3389afc80b46aab97fb7695f96d67331.jpg (335KB, 1644x1336px) Image search: [Google]
3389afc80b46aab97fb7695f96d67331.jpg
335KB, 1644x1336px
Should I join the navy after I graduate from college?

If so what is the likelihood I can go to Japan?
>>
>>38243567
>If so what is the likelihood I can go to Japan?
Slim to none. You'll probably be aboard the next USS Cole.
>>
>>38244149
>Slim to none. You'll probably be aboard the next USS Cole.
What's your advice on whether I should join the navy though?

I'm guessing you are in the navy, do you like it? Are you an officer?
>>
>>38243567
Truthfully your chances to go to Japan are pretty good. But dont get over hyped, they dont care much for the American military on account of the Marines constantly fucking and killing thier lady boys.
>>
>>38244807
My friends in the navy and hes in air traffic controlling on an aircraft carrier.
He says its pretty comfy and when he gets out of the navy in 2 years hes guaranteed a air traffic controlling job at air ports around the country.
He says some guys do get stir crazy and just go gay and start fucking each other, so if your a closet faggot being on a boat with a bunch of dudes might be good for you.
Also he has went to japan for one of his holidays because apparently you can go where ever for holidays and he doesn't really care for his family so he just went there.
>>
If you want to go to Japan just move there you fucking weeb. There's a very, very low chance you get stationed in Japan.
>>
>>38245037
>>38244933
what are my chances of getting a Japanese bf in the navy though
>>
>>38245125
Thats probably very low senpai a lamb, but its possible if you just start hitting on the few jap guys in the American navy.
>>
>>38244807
I'm just being mean. As far as advice goes, I will just say you do you. I'm in no position to assess whether you would fit in well or not.

I am an officer in the Navy, but I rather not say what I do. There are times I enjoy my job and there are times when I hate it.

Also regarding Japan, don't join the Navy on the sole reason of going on vacation somewhere sometime.
>>
>>38245435
Ohhh
The USS cole was attacked by terrorists
lol

Can you tell us more about what you do in then navy
>>
>>38245067
>If you want to go to Japan just move there you fucking weeb. There's a very, very low chance you get stationed in Japan.
This
>>
>>38246186
he's a college student probably not rich enough to live in japan.
>>
>>38246784
>he's a college student probably not rich enough to live in japan.
You don't need to be rich to live in Japan
In fact living in Japan is often cheaper than many places in the US
>>
Not OP, should I drop out of college and enlist in the navy?
>>
File: fixedChoi632758.jpg (1MB, 2119x2081px) Image search: [Google]
fixedChoi632758.jpg
1MB, 2119x2081px
>>38243567
What the fuck?
FIXED
>>
>>38247060
>Not OP, should I drop out of college and enlist in the navy?
Yes

>>38247071
Why would you do that
>>
>>38247777
Checked. Maybe this means I should drop out.
>>
>>38243567
If your gonna go to the navy join the NROTC in college so you will rank as a officer and not some toilet cleaner
>>
>>38248145
>If your gonna go to the navy join the NROTC in college so you will rank as a officer and not some toilet cleaner
even if you aren't in NROTC you can join the navy as an officer
>>
>>38248165
I guess your gonna work your way up there
>>
>>38248218
>I guess your gonna work your way up there

I am not gonna do shit
these are all pipe dreams
>>
You will probably be in the persian golf or by korea.

Maybe you'll go to japan, but it's not garaunteed. Still alot of interesting places to see.
>>
>>38248165

You'll have to go to the naval academy and that requires a congressional reccomendation.
>>
>>38248520
>You'll have to go to the naval academy and that requires a congressional reccomendation.
No anon, you don't have to go to the naval academy to be an officer
>>
>>38247015
how do I do this
I'd do this if I knew how
I want to live in nihon desu
>>
>>38249192
>how do I do this
literally live anywhere but tokyo or another big city

because the population is declining in Japan property value actually DEPRECIATES, not appreciates like everywhere else, resulting in a very interesting housing market

you may have trouble renting from people as a foreigner especially if you do not speak Japanese - the reason for this is not racism as many dumbshit gaijin believe, it's simply because gaijin frequently run away from their debts in Japan and return to their home country, and most can't speak Japanse to comunicate with the landlords, so it's a big mess renting to a foreigner

buying is even harder - not sure if you need to be a citizen or not but I've heard stories where gaijin bought property, it may have been under spouse's name however, do some research

so there's many roadblocks to renting or buying in Japan as a non-citizen, however the rent itself anywhere other than a big city is super cheap - if your Japanese is good enough and you are willing to do work it may even be free, with older Japanese looking for those to tend to their farms

ask around, do some reasearch
>>
>>38249251
how do I even enter the country (legally) though
I'm not gonna be a white beaner
>>
File: republic-of-china.jpg (16KB, 660x330px) Image search: [Google]
republic-of-china.jpg
16KB, 660x330px
>>38243567
>wanting to live in Japan
>not wanting to live in glorious based Republic of China

Japan got its entire culture from China, just go straight to the source. Taiwan is just as developed as Japan these days anyway. There is literally nothing Japan does that the ROC doesn't do better.
>>
>>38249466
t. chinaman
How's the escalator crisis going, Chang?
>>
>joining the navy after college
you've just got everything backwards, nigga.
>>
>>38249514
Nigga I'm in taiwan and have no idea what you're talking about. The fuck is an escalator crisis?
>>
>>38249611
>Nigga I'm in taiwan and have no idea what you're talking about. The fuck is an escalator crisis?
This
>>
>>38243567
As long as you don't go subs and end up on a boomer.
>>
>>38251021
China is having a problem with the quality of escalators that they are being made.
There's literally zero quality control.
So people are dieing left and right.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.