[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'M A SCHIZOID AND I CANT STOP FUCKING MAKING SHIT UP TO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 2959029509252.jpg (6KB, 273x184px) Image search: [Google]
2959029509252.jpg
6KB, 273x184px
I'M A SCHIZOID AND I CANT STOP FUCKING MAKING SHIT UP TO EVERYONE WHO I COME INTO CONTACT WITH.

I JUST DO IT WITHOUT EVEN REALIZING

I WOULDN'T EVEN CALL IT LYING/BRAGGING, I THINK I DO IT TO PROJECT AND IMPLANT DECOY'S OF MYSELF ONTO THE OTHER PERSON WHO DOESN'T REALLY KNOW ME BUT ASKS A QUESTION.

IVE PROJECTED AND IMPLANTED A DIFFERENT PERSON ONTO EVERY SINGLE PERSON THAT IVE COME INTO CONTACT WITH.

I SHOULD PROBABLY TELL MY PSYCHOLOGIST THIS NEXT TIME I SEE HER.
>>
>>38243406
Don't worry, they could tell you were lying to them.
>>
>>38243439
This
I knew someone that did that and I would constantly call him out for lying but he would just brush me off. Wonder what was wrong with him
>>
>>38243439
Nope. I've been doing this for my entire life.

It's because as a schizoid I have nothing inside me and the only way to appear normal is to make up things in order to appear like I a person and not just a empty robot.

Speaking to a psychologist is the only time I'm not in that mode.

I don't say anything outrageous, everything I make up is average, but it's so thought out and detailed, I'll even do research on what I am going to pretend to be when I know I am going to be put into an environment where I'll have to appear normal.
>>
>>38243406
That isn't what schizoid is.
>>
>>38243406
i know it's difficult but you need to get that under control otherwise your relationships will surely suffer. i'm schizo too and my symptoms show up a lot when i talk to someone unless i fully think of what i'm going to say before i say it. it won't be easy but soon you will be able to without even thinking about it.

are you getting treatment other than therapy?
>>
>>38243508
Do you feel like you're just a cold, calculating, consciousness sometimes?
>>
>>38243511
hi, >>38243515 here and schizos have lots of different symptoms that you wouldn't expect. op's in particular is a form of delusion and i'd definitely consider that a symptom of schizo spec mental illnesses. you don't even have to believe your delusions to be delusional
>>
>>38243511
I didn't say that's what schizoid is. I'm just saying that's something else I do, and it's mainly because of having SPD.

I am clinically diagnosed with Autism spectrum disorder,Schizoid personality disorder and severe depression. Had a very late diagnosis as I didn't goto a doctor for 15+ years and never went to psychologist until I was nearly 30.
>>
>>38243534
lol. nice job with your google-fu
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.