[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any music bots on here? I have my first cello lesson on Monday

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Any music bots on here? I have my first cello lesson on Monday and I'm quite nervous. What should I expect?
>>
You're going to suck. But you'll suck just a tiny bit less the next day. And if you keep at it, eventually you'll be almost pretty okay. Once you're almost pretty okay it's time to decide how important it is to you. If you decide it's really important you can start getting serious and play for hours a day for a few years. That's how you get really good at playing an instrument. It's hard work and there aren't any shortcuts. But it's doable if you're willing to put in the work.
>>
>>38242338
dunno op, but I expect you to sound like this
in 2 years top.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9LrEXF3USs
persevere
>>
>>38242338
I want to start a band. I want to play bass or guitar. I can't really play either but I have a decent ear for music. Regardless, I have this fantasy of becoming a rocker and then turning down pussy and feeling powerful. I should probably just kill myself
>>
>>38243221
This. I played for years but never really did the job, i only did my exercices at the last minute for it to be done and never really invested myself in my instrument.
I sometimes look back at what i could have done with hard work and dedication, and it makes me sad.
>>
File: 1457161935906.png (620KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1457161935906.png
620KB, 480x640px
>>38242338
I used to play the trumpet in school. Miss it so much.
>>
>>38242338

Expect to be asked the question "what can you play" or "what do you know" and other such questions.
>>
>>38243280
Same dream anon. I've spent the last three or so years learning guitar and writing "songs" whenever an idea comes into my head. But I have no friends and therefore no band to play them with. Is rock really dead?
>>
>>38243464

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inED9IicIpc
>>
>>38243572
I don't think rock is necessarily dead. It will just take a really talented group to help bring it back to the front. It probably won't ever get the same attention pop gets because it's less marketable but a good rock band I think could do successful large tours and get radio play if they were actually good.

I just want to become a vol cel instead of incel
>>
I'm well rounded with guitar, bass and keyboard
Played bells and drums in high school
I'd love to get into the string instruments
Id also want to dabble with vocaloids but I'm a poorfag now and can't part with any of the instruments I own to sell them.
Should I just pirate vocaloid shit to scratch the itch?
>>
File: pppiano.jpg (20KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
pppiano.jpg
20KB, 350x263px
>>38242338
I used to play:

>flute
>piano
>violin
>guitar

and then I stopped, only to realize that 15 years later today I want to be a music producer.

I totally forgot how to read music and how to play those instrument, as well as all theory and technical stuff. I'm back to basics now.

Learning FL Studio and various plug-ins is also a challenge.

Fun, but hard.
>>
>>38243610
Yeah thats a good piece but i always prefered jazz and alot of flash
https://youtu.be/rg0xozD-tOM
>>
>>38242338
If you don't practice your teacher will know, make sure your practice.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.