[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roasties are getting pissed that all the top ten men go

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: roastie.jpg (131KB, 925x871px) Image search: [Google]
roastie.jpg
131KB, 925x871px
Roasties are getting pissed that all the top ten men go for younger women.
>>
>>38242091
So because my sperm might be going off due to my age I should be procreating with older women because...........?
>>
>>38242091
Just think of them as a mix of entitled "nice guy", fedora neckbeard and /r/incels who actually get laid and you basically have the personality and views of the average woman. So how is this surprising?
>>
>40
Still 15 years later than women.
>>
>>38242091
I thought everyone knew it was a fact that sperm quality declines as a guy gets older?
People only meme it about females because they have to incubate.
>>
>>38242114
Because they know sex is pretty much all they have to offer and it gets progressively worse as they age. So now they're trying to come up with reasons why you should feel just as bad and go for them anyway.
>>
I'd love to know the writer's marital status.
>>
>>38242091
Male fertility starts declining after 40
Female fertility starts declining after 30

Objectively, I'm not seeing why this would discourage older men from seeking younger women. 40 year old man+25 year old woman=kid. 25 year old man+40 year old woman=not necessarily the same, and the kid is more likely to have autism.

>>38242193
I think the problem is in the way attraction works for each sex. For men, it's money, status, face, dick. For women, it's face, tits, ass. Men don'e lose money, status, or dick when they hit their 30s. The face might start to go (baldness, wrinkles), but that's it. Aging usually hits women so much harder.

t. guy who is going bald at 21, I'm one of the clear exceptions to this
>>
>>38242091
Good, let the old men take all of the young girls. Who wants their gross wrinkly balls anyway?
>>
>>38242252
this sounds like bullshit, chromedome
female fertility declining is considered a bigger issue because it has more negative health effects for the child at higher rates while being more potentially severe
>>
>>38242091
>tfw young

>tfw west coast cali is filled with silver foxes and men older than me (not silver foxes) who are absolutely gorgeous and perfect hehe
>>
>>38242091
Love the fact that the roasties have all smugly jumped on this like it's the holy grail of scientific discovery. Too stupid to realize two things;

>1. This has been known about for like 30 years. It's just been researched a little better recently.
>2. With age, male fertility decreases only slightly overtime, and it never totally ends.

If we think of fertility quality out of 100%, then sperm quality in men starts to decrease at around 40 and continues to go downhill till death. The amount decrease overtime though is quite low, such that even an 80 year old man can have normal and healthy kids with a young woman. The percent reduction over a man's entire life is like 10-20% for sperm viability. Compare with women whose fertility quality goes down steadily and significantly from 30 onwards, and ends entirely at mid-40s to early 50s. So compared by age;

>30 years old
A man is 100% fertile while a woman is now starting to decrease.

>40 years old
A man is starting to decrease around this time, while a woman's viability is already like 60%

>50 years old
A man has been decreasing slowly, maybe like 90% viable while most women are now infertile and those who aren't, are like 10% viable

>90 years old
An old man has been decreasing slowly, maybe like 70% at the end of his life, while women have been infertile for 40+ years
>>
>>38242265
because young girls get the young guys too then there is nothing left for you old bitches
>>
Women: men dont care as much about procreating
>>
File: 1499269611649.jpg (17KB, 256x306px) Image search: [Google]
1499269611649.jpg
17KB, 256x306px
>>38242629
I think you forget that a lot of young men take advantage of a women's clock ticking and hit it and quit it with the milfs. Older guy gets the younger women, younger guy falls for the Older women and becomes her easy dick and maybe learns shit, eventually doesn't commit and then once he gets older, he ditches the oldie and goes for a younger women. It's like a love triangle with the women ultimately on the losing end.
>>
>>38242091
Also that really isn't a strong case for old guys to give up on young women. If older men's sperm gets worse, then the solution isn't to go for an older woman whose eggs are also worse, but for a young woman whose eggs are fresh.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.