[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Oh look, maybye if I ask the retarded kid to prom peop

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2288.jpg (105KB, 788x1125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2288.jpg
105KB, 788x1125px
"Oh look, maybye if I ask the retarded kid to prom people will like me and I will get tons of like on instagay."- This fucking stacy

https://youtu.be/i-6pWVr2-N4
>>
>>38241801
One of the hottest girls in my high school without with a girl that was debatable retard. This was before social media and what not. Turns out no one had asked her and she did it to save face.
>>
File: 1460868923309.png (158KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1460868923309.png
158KB, 396x385px
>>38241801
>stay in your current life and never get a gf because of meme autism
>become a retard and get a pity gf, but she will never have sex with you
don't know what is worse
>>
I think it's good to include people. Sure, some people might be doing it for attention, but I fail to see something wrong with a society that (1) rewards good behaviour instead of paying mind to degeneracy and (2) a net good is being done.

Whatever her intentions may be, I wouldn't put it past /r9k/ to be so deluded with cynism and resentment that they project their own selfish frustrations onto another person. Maybe she genuinely likes this boy and wants him to be able to participate. She's probably not sexually attracted to him, but people can have lots of fun at parties with friends. I went to prom with a friend.

>>38241832
>both girls
Your school was cool with lesbianism?
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.