[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>shows always depicts rich kids as bullies >All the bullies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1496913169452.jpg (47KB, 710x359px) Image search: [Google]
1496913169452.jpg
47KB, 710x359px
>shows always depicts rich kids as bullies
>All the bullies I had were poor
>>
>>38241780
the truth is that rich chads are usually nice people while poor people have to be mean, that's literally the only way to get what they want because they don't have money
>>
>all the cock-snorting, heavy-weight lifting, steroid-popping jocks at my school were kind to me
>it was the faggy humanities and social science nerds who wanted to be bankers, actors, and business men who were cunts to me
>>
>>38241780
>>38241805

Yeah, jocks just minded their own business and left me alone which is all I ever wanted. Same with truly popular kids & normies.

The only people who bullied me were failed normies like the idiot ginger who was held back three years in high school and was always high, the fat kid who was a class clown, the manlet who constantly hit on girls and was always rejected, etc.

Also, the second that you do something back to a bully, they will leave you alone. They want an easy target, they don't want to fight.

The only real truth in media was that their bullying was done out of their own frustration because they have an abusive single father or something like that.
>>
File: 1458437433598.jpg (100KB, 559x609px) Image search: [Google]
1458437433598.jpg
100KB, 559x609px
>>38241780
>movies always showed stacies bullying boys
>never got bullied by stacies
how the fuck do you get hot women to kick the shit out of you and emotionally abuse you?
>>
This is purely anecdotal but one of my bullies in middle school was rich. Like, old-money-from-antebellum-Texas rich.

his family tried to use all their money to fly him to the best oncology centers in Texas when he got leukemia in the 8th grade, but all their money couldn't save him.
>>
>>38242314
I was bullied by vaguely ugly big and tall arab girls, failed Stacies pretty much
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.