[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so anon, do you have a legit reason for being a virgin and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 14

File: 817560235.jpg (55KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
817560235.jpg
55KB, 453x604px
so anon, do you have a legit reason for being a virgin and not having a gf?
>>
Yes. I'm saving myself until after marriage.
>>
Yes, I'm a genetically inferior organism.
>>
>>38239721
roasties aren't so why should you?
>>
I never really botherd chasing women, i never had a conversation with a real woman nor do i want to.

Love is just a chemical that compels animals to breed, after that it slowly fades away leaving you in a failing relationship.
I decided t break the cycle and dedicate myself to science.
>>
I attract the wrong types of girls.

I can't stand Asian Staceys.
>>
I became redpilled about the nature of birth, aging and decay early in life
>>
>>38239779
Yes anon, work hard and create value, so you can improve life of chads and roasties and their offspring.
>>
>>38239710
According to other robots I should be Turbochad. 6'5", blonde hair, blue eyes, I used to be in pretty fucking bad shape from playing too much vidya but I went on a diet several years ago and lost all the weight. Still can't even get a 4/10 to respond to my messages on OkCupid.
>>
>>38239858
Haha faggot, underage annnnnd enjoy your summer long ban.
>>
>>38239710
The only girl I've managed to attract in the past 3 years was crazy and I rejected her. Since then the incessant feeling of inferiority from not having a girlfriend and the desire for one have faded to nothing.
>>
>>38239710
Never had the balls to confess to a girl i liked, beta af. Plus 6/10 looks at best.
>>
With the new paradigm of abortion and birth control, you can not be a virgin and still not have kids.

t. failed normie piece of shit who should probably get the fuck off this board, but is too much of a piece of shit

I'm sorry, robots
>>
File: 1499252768997.jpg (67KB, 1024x962px) Image search: [Google]
1499252768997.jpg
67KB, 1024x962px
>>38239710
if i said i'm mentally retarded you'd just laugh it off and take it as a joke.
>>
>>38239710
below average benin t b h
>>
File: B2v_rl-IcAEa1JT.jpg (33KB, 438x498px) Image search: [Google]
B2v_rl-IcAEa1JT.jpg
33KB, 438x498px
>>38239710
>aspergers
>grew up with a man-hating alcoholic mom
>things were okay in elementary and early middle school
>very small class so everyone was friends
>I was also doing well in school and wanted to be a scientist
>except for the shitty home I was actually doing okay
>things at home became worse and worse though
>we started to move alot since mom moved from man to man only to leach of them
>mostly just grew up in other mens houses, never really had a place of our own
>started to isolate myself in my early teenage years so I didn't have to hear my siblings, mom and step dads fighting and drinking
>never got any proper education, I tried but with no will or motivation you don't get very far
>bullying didn't help either
>never made any long lasting friendships
>closest thing to
>aspergers and my lack of social communication and skills have honestly fucked me up
>been to psychiatrist, tried joining the army, tried lifting, and forcing myself to be social but I get nowhere
>pretty much doomed from the start

However I'm pretty sure I would have been just fine if it wasn't for my mom. I wish my army Chad dad would have taken custody over me instead
I wish I was normal and could get a loyal qt gf but I've tried for so long and as I said I'm getting nowhere
maybe we'll get qt gf's in the afterlife
>>
File: ;_;.png (46KB, 500x599px) Image search: [Google]
;_;.png
46KB, 500x599px
>>38239710
All women seem to be submissive roasties, I'd rather die a virgin then settle for one. Reserve hope in finding meme dominant gf.
>>
>>38239721
Good strategy.

No STDs, no time wasted on drama, more time spent on your interests and productive hobbies.

So much money saved.
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 250x200px
Cucked myself from getting a really cute gf i can't forgive myself
>>
>>38239779

Nice. Any particular field you're involved in?
>>
File: 1494305205502.png (976KB, 848x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1494305205502.png
976KB, 848x1080px
No females meet up to my standard
>OMG BUT U ARE GROSS VIRGIN YOU DON'T GET TO HAVE STANDARDS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Enjoy your freezer eggs bitches
>>
I'm afraid of other people. I don't want to talk to them. I don't know how to talk to them and what to talk about.
>>
The only girls I've met that are genuinely great people and not thots already have boyfriends.
Note: I'm not a faggot who expects 20/10 perfect hot womyn. Just someone smart and funny that I can create emotional connections with.
>>
>>38239710
because of hangups of my upbringing i am terrified to talk anything beyond friendly to girls
>>
>>38240120
Im interested in what lies beyond our star, space for some reason really intrigues me.
I guess it's the unknown waiting to be discovered.
>>
File: Clean.jpg (215KB, 1024x666px) Image search: [Google]
Clean.jpg
215KB, 1024x666px
Not a virgin, and half way towards getting a gf. Feels good to be a semi-chad ;)
>>
>>38239740
Because I'm not going to marry a roastie.
>>
>>38239710
>19
>Finished 1 year of college
>3 girls have told me they wanted to fuck me but I chose not to
>Tongue kissed over 15 girls, and have gotten head as well as eaten out a girl
>Don't really have much of a drive to get a gf atm, much more interested in making some money and going to the gym
>At a transitional period in my life, currently sleeping on couch in my mom's apartment, so if I fucked a girl it would have to be her place or at college.
>Once I /sortmyselfout/ ill def lose my virginity pretty easily, not that worried about it desu
>>
I'm a 5'3" tall depressed, reclusive and bitter manlet.
>>
>>38239710
I'm not interested in commitment as for the virgin thing never though about to be honest probably picky about where I want to stick my dick well whichever girl I end up with will have a clumsy inexperienced mount of flesh although I really hope lose the v card before 40 which isn't too far away
>>
File: gachinco-yuka-7.jpg (92KB, 701x841px) Image search: [Google]
gachinco-yuka-7.jpg
92KB, 701x841px
>>38239810
You can give them to me. I worship Asian grills.
>>
obeses overweight (against which i could do something)

social awkwardness (against which i could do something)

micro penis (unredeemable)
>>
>>38240255
You are trying way too hard to fit in bud.
At least lurk more you summerfaggot.
I wish school would start already.
>>
>>38240155
Sweet!

Space stuff is rad as heck, yet I've found my gaze more inwards looking towards chemistry and as for physics, how large scale power infrastructure is run/how it can be improved.

Ghana just sent its first satellite into orbit on a budget of like $50k. Given how basic getting into space can get (i.e. launching something into space with a strong transmitter/receiver and sensors of every sort) may with enough funding a small group of motivated dudes can set up camp in a desert and send something to space!

Do you want to be an engineer? Drafting and working with rockets and space stuff to see what's out there?

Or do you want to be a theorist who looks at data and works with great minds to develop theories?
>>
>>38239710
Yes, I'm trying to get a sex change so I can be my own gf
>>
>>38240340
Little bit of both, im trying to better my understanding of rocket science and the such while not so regularly check on the advancement of space exploration and discoveries, not much of a theorist myself, I like to sit back and watch events unveil themselves.
>>
File: 1499526577092.jpg (454KB, 1079x821px) Image search: [Google]
1499526577092.jpg
454KB, 1079x821px
no, not really
i'm decently attractive and /fit/ with a 7.5" x 6.5" dick
i'm also pretty good at feigning confidence

i'm not gay and 99% of women I talk to are vapid roasties that I can't stand
seriously, they're all borderline braindead. it's like talking to a paper cup

i don't really see the point in casual sex and i can't stand most women. combine that with me being too scared to get intimate and here we are.
>inb4 get out
I've been here for over a year now and I'm not going anywhere soon
>>
>>38239710
Because i entirely lack empathy and have depression. Any person exposed to me withers and dies unless removed from my presence.
>>
>>38240461
>wahwah wah wah i'm chad and I hate drowning in pussy
jesus fuck, kill yourself
>>
>>38239710
>6'4
>Blue eyes
>Normal weight
>No physical abnormalties

You tell me why I've never had a GF friendo :^(
>>
>>38239710
I never tried to get one. Is it my fault?
>>
They make me nervous. I sweat and get heart palpitations. I get dizzy and have to lie down. Even through just online interactions. I didn't have a messed up upbringing, so I don't know why. (They= men)
>>
File: I47PSAO.png (838KB, 1068x1164px) Image search: [Google]
I47PSAO.png
838KB, 1068x1164px
>>38240491
>virgin
>drowning in pussy
I see reading isn't your strong suit
The only difference between you and I is I've accepted that sticking my dick in a wet hole isn't going to solve my problems

I started dieting and lifting for women but I realized that the means trump the ends a million times over
The true key to happiness is lifting for huge gains until roasties are scared of you.
>>
>>38239710
Doctors fucked up on my circumcision when I was a baby and now my dick is useless.
>>
File: 1499026194018.jpg (38KB, 720x371px) Image search: [Google]
1499026194018.jpg
38KB, 720x371px
Im in my late 20s, no dating experience and my penis is 10cm long. Basically a waste of flesh.
>>
>>38240681
you are just simply retarded, there is literally no other purpose in life other than fucking as many roasties as you can and you just simply throwing it away

i'm a small dicked uggo and I'll never have sex
>>
>Skeletor
>Panic disorder
>Teeth literally look like a bomb went off in mouth
>Cant fix teeth because muh panic attacks out the ass
>Stuck in self-loathing
>Disgusting basement dweller

But hey, atleast I am white
>>
>>38239710

Yes. I'm a repulsive person, both in physical appearance and in personality
>>
>>38239710
Small penis a curse
>>
>>38240518
because the "women just care about looks" meme isn't real

It doesn't matter how good looking you are, if your brain doesn't work women aren't interested in you, looks only matter sometimes as first impresions
a woman will choose a man who she can have a great conversation with over a man that looks good, I see this all the time
>>
>>38240700
man, those (((doctors))) sure are evil
>>
>>38240993
>a woman will choose a man who she can have a great conversation with over a man that looks good, I see this all the time
>over a man that looks good

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

*breathes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA
>>
>>38240423
Sounds good man.

Good luck with it! The pursuit of knowledge can never fail.
>>
>Not good looking
>Not too smart
>Subpar communication skill
>Poor
>Literally rejected by every job application for a year
>Probably autistic

Well at least my dick is 2 inches.
>>
>>38239779
>rick and morty quote

please just off yourself.
>>
>>38239710
>so anon, do you have a legit reason for being a virgin and not having a gf?
im nonwhite
>>
ugly, fat and possibly autistic.

i can't have a conversation with anyone let alone a girl.
>>
>>38241489
same reason here. i, unironically, can only find white women attractive, and maybe latinas and black women
>>
>>38240255
I would report you for intentionally avoiding the robot, but the mods won't do shit anyway.
>>
>>38239710

>Being a virgin

Yes, I will not have sex with anyone but a long term gf.

>Not having a gf

I would say I dont have a gf because of my avoidant tendencies and my defeatist attitude.

I'm 6'4 and at least somewhat attractive but my dumb attitude has always gotten in the way. I have been wallowing in self pity and anxiety for my entire life, wondering why nothing happens to me. I intentionally don't allow anyone close to me in case of emotional pain, but I'm sick of it now.

I have decided I'm going to be pro-active about finding my own happiness with help from my psychiatrist, I hope to be able to find a balanced gf to help complete my life.
>>
>>38240047
>Mommy issues
I know this feel
>>
File: 3051600312_7fd5ccaae7.jpg (115KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
3051600312_7fd5ccaae7.jpg
115KB, 500x375px
my only reason is my poor social skills; everything else in my life is actually pretty on point
>>
File: 1498504227346.jpg (111KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1498504227346.jpg
111KB, 1080x1350px
>>38239710
>zero social skills
>poor
>western """""women""""" disgust me
>>
>>38240297
Fucking faggot lose weight. If you lose weight you'll gain inches on your dick and your confidence
>>
Because I have small dick and an inferiority complex and intimacy issues.
>>
>>38239810
>asian staceys

I bet you're 6'2
>>
>>38239710
It doesn't matter what I tell you. Nothing can not be my fault. And that's fine. I accept everything that happens to me. I have no reason to expect anything other than what I experience. I do have depression but I'm sure that's my fault, I have autism, I'm sure that's my fault, etc it doesn't matter and I should have been aborted
>>
>>38239710
is hating women an appropriate answer? i wouldn't even hate fuck one of them.
>>
>>38239710
Yes, I don't interact with people.
>>
>>38240250
same except 5'8"
>>
>>38239710
I'm on the path to wizardry
>>
I'm very avoidant and reclusive. I also assume any girl that talks to me doesn't want me
>>
>>38239710

Yeah, I never tried flirting or getting with a woman because I assume I'm not good enough for a woman. I have nothing to offer her she can't get elsewhere.
>>
i don't have a way to get out. i get panic attacks when i did go out. i would get cold sweats just standing there.
>>
>>38240700
http://foreskinrestore.com/advanced.html
http://www.foreskinrestore.com/video/RestoredForeskin_Resilience.mp4
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.