[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The world is so beautiful. So many pieces of art, works of music,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: no 16 1961.jpg (223KB, 928x1024px) Image search: [Google]
no 16 1961.jpg
223KB, 928x1024px
The world is so beautiful.
So many pieces of art, works of music, sequences of film and games to see/hear/watch/play. Seriously, go and find one of them that fills you with such hope, love and happiness that no matter what it will improve your mood.

So many friendships that exist. Seriously next time you go outside, just observe some of the friendships. Friends laughing, hugging, even walking together. There is so much love and beauty in this world there is no need to hate.

I have not met any of you, and possibly never will but I love you all. Not because of a religious or spiritual belief that there is some kind of plan but because I truly believe that the Human race is filled with immense good and no matter how insignificant you may feel at this moment you are contributing to it.
>>
You're high, man.
>>
>>38239704
I bet my left nut he is.
>>
it is my plan to be as insignificant as possible
to prove to god that in spite of, or perhaps as a result of, all the deductive
sensory organs i possess
his universe appealed to me not in the slightest
and that any effortful participation which i might have had with it
meant less to me than disregarding as much of it as humanly possible
>>
>>38239704
Doesn't make it any less true my good friend
>>
File: 1459120385675.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
1459120385675.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
>>38239641
>see this guys arts just a bunch of squares
>nah man you need to see it in person brah it will make you feel fucked up man blow my mind wooooowowowowwoooww
>>
>>38240060
Look at the colours
If they fill you with apathy then maybe 16 1961 isn't for you but for me the orange is so bold it reminds me of a summer's sunset glow, beaming down on me. Blue almost an oceanic shade of the clearest water. The white is completely pure, showing an absence of colour whilst simultaneously showing the beauty of the other colours.
Maybe Mark Rothko isn't for you, that's cool too
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.