[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys realize that if you were actually successful, had friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 7

You guys realize that if you were actually successful, had friends and went out you wouldn't give a fuck about all that robot shit, right?

You're here because you're a loser, not because you're 'redpilled' or any shit like that.
>>
>>38239346
This website is trash and so am I.
>>
We're "redpilled" because we're losers living life on hard difficulty and had no choice but to observe from the outside.
>>
i lost interest in girls
even the ones who look cute and incredibly narcisstic and mean
>>
>>38239346
>You're here because you're a loser, not because you're 'redpilled' or any shit like that.
I know that.
>>
>>38239346
>You guys realize that if you [weren't robots] you wouldn't give a fuck about all that robot shit, right?

Really activates my cyborg circuits.
>>
>>38239346
>if you were successful with friends and women you wouldnt be on a website talking about being unsuccessfull with women
fucking great observation, you are a great thinker
>>
Tell me something we don't already know you cuck pilled piece of garbage. Being on the sidelines viewing society gives you a blunter view on human interactions and human values. That's why were're redpilled to the teeth. We're changing the world one meme magic at a time.
>>
>>38239346
>you guys realize that if you weren't a robot, you wouldn't be a robot right?
Yeah, no shit you fucking mongoloid, now please fuck off.
>>
A better question should be why is OP asking something everyone here already knows?
>>
>>38239346
to add to that, robots are inherently stupid.
>>
File: 1499215936213.jpg (111KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1499215936213.jpg
111KB, 720x960px
>>38239487
>>38239473
>>38239720

But see this is exactly that delusion I'm talking about. You aren't 'redpilled'. You haven't figured out shit.

Your entire thought processes are built to support your hubris and resentment. It's a natural cognitive mechanism that remains dormant as long as you consider yourself successful on a deep level.
But that's all that shitty board is. Your hormones activating in a certain way to help you cope. You're prisoners of your own physiology, not any kind of revelation or 'redpill' you're swallowing here.
>>
>>38239893

Post more farm girls please.
>>
>DUDE you wouldn't care about being so lonely and depressed and undateable if you weren't alone and were happy and had a gf LMAO
wow that really condenses my R-134a
>>
>>38239941
the only one I have. Cant even find her real nudes.
>>
>>38239796
Nahh I wasn't always stupid, I was just wasn't as goal oriented as normies and I didn't even notice the rat race that goes in society until it was to late and I was in my mid 20's. Now I'm nearing my 30's and depression, drug abuse and binge drinking on weekends has dolled my mind and memory and on top of that no one becomes a good scientist at their 30's. The most brilliant ideas happen when people are highly educated at the age of 22-27. From there it's all down hills when it comes to thinking analytically.

Also, I didn't realize the meme of "get all the money mang cuz bitches love monei" until it was too late and I became a mental wreck that can't sleep without sleeping pills. I thought it was only a meme that girls after all just interest in how big someones bank account was and what kind of car he drove.
>>
>>38239346
I don't think I'm a loser, but I definitely cAr get girls
>>
>>38239487
MGTOW dude.

"Get beyond love and grief;
exist for the good of man"
>>
File: DEMGHHaVYAAGdvN.jpg (13KB, 268x267px) Image search: [Google]
DEMGHHaVYAAGdvN.jpg
13KB, 268x267px
>>38239346
>You guys realize that if you were actually successful, had friends and went out you wouldn't give a fuck about all that robot shit, right?

Are you fucking autistic? It's not like I don't want to do these things, I just can't, I hate myself and people hate me.

When I go out I sort of have fun and then hit a massive low when I get home, the longer I'm around people the more they hate me, I don't have much trust or faith in anything or anyone anymore
>>
op this b8 is bad and you should feel bad
>>
>>38239893
in my thinking, there are like 3 types of people:
the ones who are successful with women. i have friends like that. they will swallow the load of bullshit because they get pussy in exchange.
then there are the hopeless romantic type, who has many female friends but cant get into relationships and buys into the "one day youll find a girl" bullshit.
then there are autists like me, who decided its a game that isnt worth to play.

when an average girl can download tinder and match with hundreds of men who are willing to buy her shit, its no wonder theyre so fucked personality wise
>>
>>38239346
Did you combine /pol/ and /r9k/ in your head? The majority of people here understand this.
>>
>>38239893
> You haven't figured out shit.
Most of use have figured it all out except the part of acting like a normie and know how to conduct yourself in a way that makes other people want to hang out with you. I'm literally too autistic for social interactions and I have social phobia since I was a kid so I just avoid getting to know people.

Just because I can't play 4d social chess like the rest of the all smiles talk to shit to your back normies doesn't mean I can't see how pathetic human behavior is. If anything it enhances seeing how selfish and manipulative humans are. Humans are the cruelest species there ever has been on earth. Even "selfish" human acts like giving to charity is selfish because there's always some sort of long game with humans, there's always an angle with normies. It's all about "gittin dat monei to get get dat pussi mang, even tho it means i hav to cuck yo kids into complete mental submission, heheh oh it's like dat playboi... shiet mang, we hustlin for dem maseraties nugga".
>>
>>38240083
>Trusting people
The longer I've been around, the more I've realized that people have compromised on their definitions of certain words. For example:

>trust
>love
>happy
>truth

I have meanings attached to these words, but the more I talk with other people around me, the more I realize their stated meanings are not the ones they truly follow.

This isn't a redpill. This is an acknowledgement of a difference.
>>
File: nm9EfCD.jpg (57KB, 919x720px) Image search: [Google]
nm9EfCD.jpg
57KB, 919x720px
Yep. You're absolutely right. Humans are so fucking hypocrite. Talk about a misanthropy fuel.
>>
>>38240236
>Most of use have figured it all out

Yeah you've figured it all out. Living the dream. Keep winning.
>>
>>38240311
>figure out women won't date us no matter how much we """"""self-improve""""""
>decide to stop bothering and focus on ourselves instead
>>DUDE BRAH DONT YOU REALISE YOURE ONLY ESCHEWING CHASING PUSSY CUZ UR A FUCKIN LOSER BRAH
really greases up my timing chain
>>
>>38239346
you dont come here because you're redpilled.
you come here to become redpilled, maybe not on this specific board.
>>
>>38240338
yeah you've seen it all. You're a real jagged veteran. That's why your adventurers eventually led you here.
>>
>>38240379
>have had 3 ex gfs
>been working for the past 12 years since I was 13 years old
>have gone to college
>went to public school
>live in a city with the largest military base in the lower 48 US states
>volunteered at the local VA hospital doing group therapy with vets
(You)
>>
>>38240407
>things that totally happened
Yeah here's your complementary (you)
>>
We have left the pack.
You see us from within the herd and feel bad for us because we are standing out there alone,while we see you running around chasing each others tails.
Once we get a whiff of fresh air we cant stand to go back to sniffing farts but you normies are dependant on it.
Ever seen a normie in an isolated situation?
They show signs of withdrawl its really sad.
Maybe if we were drowning in pussy we might cope with it better but nothings sadder than being beta and just sticking with the crowd hanging on to some pitiful hope.
If Chad is Alpha we are Omega.We are unfufilled Chads thats all.

We are better than you and you know it.
>>
File: 532.jpg (114KB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
532.jpg
114KB, 498x498px
>>38239346

What if I would rather stay at home and read than go out and get drunk like a degenerate?
>>
>>38240486
>>things that totally happened
>Yeah here's your complementary (you)
Not an argument. Looks like I win again.
>>
>>38239346
I'm here because my life was stolen from me. I'm here because I'm a prisoner and a slave. I'm here because I'm an object meant to be destroyed. I'm here because I was born to die. That's all there is to it.

You stole my fucking life and continue to steal more of it every day.
>>
>>38240778
neither was your delusional life story.
>>
>>38240853
>neither was your delusional life story.
Not an argument. Looks like I win again!
>>
>>38240876
not an argument in itself
>>
>>38240905
>not an argument in itself
Not an argument. Looks like I win again!
>>
>>38240736
> We are unfufilled Chads thats all.
You hit the nail right on the head, people like us don't want to hang out with the nerd heard because we can see how pathetic and cucked they are. And we don't want to end like a follower beta boy that just goes along with the crowd.

We're the falling angels anon, we are the lost chad generation. Also we are social camels and go without any interactions for at leas a year, while you'd get suicidal and depressed from 1 mounth with hanging around with friends.
>>
>>38240965

Is that what you tell yourself at night to not feel like a complete loser/genetic defect?
>>
You're an idiot. They question nothing. They live in their own world, ignorant to anything that happens around them. Fuck these normies
>>
>>38240995
not him by i will rather be alone than orbit some girl that gets fucked in a club bathroom by a guy she met 20 minutes ago
>>
>>38240911
not an argument. BTFO
>>
>>38240995
How am I a failure and a genetic defect?

And why are you so resentful anon you obviously to some issues you got to sort out yourself judging from all that hostility.
>>
>>38241044
>not an argument. BTFO
That's not an argument, sounds like you just want to keep letting me win!
>>
>>38239346
I am here because I am bored and have an unhealthy internet addiction.

I am also a fucking loser
>>
>>38241074
not an argument. sounds like you got BTFO.
>>
>>38241089
>not an argument. sounds like you got BTFO.
That's not an argument, sounds like you're having a meltdown~
>>
>>38241089
>>38241097
fuck off raging autists

not even original
>>
>>38241107
>fuck off raging autists
Nah, OP started this so he's gonna sit here and read my posts until he gives up
>>
File: Hmhmhm.png (66KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Hmhmhm.png
66KB, 1000x1000px
>>38239346
> You wouldn't be antisocial if you were social anon
> You wouldn't be single if you had a girlfriend anon
> You wouldn't be lonely if you had friends anon
> You wouldn't be unhappy if you were happy anon
> You wouldn't be thirsty if you drank water anon
> You wouldn't be hungry if you ate food anon

Ah yes OP, my eyes truly see the light now. If I'm just not a robot I won't be robot anymore.
>>
>>38239346
fuck you, i never claimed otherwise. I fucking know that. I'm a failed normie, sue me
>>
>>38239893
The revelations you recieve by being a robot aren't false.
>>
>>38239346
>op states the obvious like its an insightful insult
fuckin lol
>>
>>38239346
Thats cpt obvious
>>
>>38239346

You wouldn't be here either if us '''''losers''''' didn't get to you, loser
>>
>>38241097
Not an argument. It Sounds like you got BTFO.
>>
>>38241378
>Not an argument. It Sounds like you got BTFO.
That's not an argument. Keep melting down, sweetie~
>>
>>38241395
Not argument. Another BTFO curbstomp.
>>
>>38239893
while i may not agree with what you have to say, i'll defend to the death your right to post softcore fap material
>>
>>38241488
>Not argument. Another BTFO curbstomp.
Still not an argument. Keep on melting down, sweetie~
>>
>>38239346
Why so you have to remind us?
>>
>>38239346
yeah, we get it. Now go away and leave us in peace.
>>
File: 1478678615669.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1478678615669.gif
1MB, 300x300px
>>38239346
Speak for yourself dipshit. Ive been coming here for 10 years and Im not a virgin, have friends, a good job. Im not a normie either.

Go back to plebbit or tumblr and tell your cunt friends that robots never die.
>>
>>38240173
why the fuck are you so obsessed with sex, just find an ambition that's not putting your dick in a pussy. find something important
>>
>>38242115
>why does the entire world revolves around sex
gee no idea
>>
>>38240083
>massive low when i get home

I get this too. I'm not fully autistic so I can hang and be around people and enjoy it a bit but when I wind down at the end I just feel like shit. Some kind of social hangover.
>>
>>38242209
except procreation, which can be done without sex, i don't see how. if anything it revolves around a huge amount of things, not just one, it's not that easy
>>
>>38242466
Not an argument, sounds like I still win~
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.