[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Was going to go to college for Welding >Mfw have no car

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: th.jpg (7KB, 167x160px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
7KB, 167x160px
>Was going to go to college for Welding
>Mfw have no car to get to College
>Mfw mom can't drive me because she works on the days of College
>Mfw I can't get a job anywhere because no car to drive to work and mom works on work days
>Mfw need a job to get a car, need a car to get a job
>Mfw Uber/Lyft don't go to my location either
>Mfw I am fucked
What fucking stupid shit is this?
Is the fucking world itself against me or something?
Jesus Christ I worked so hard to fucking get my tests for College done and now I can't even fucking go. I wanna fucking die so bad holy shit.
>>
File: handshakedad.jpg (12KB, 211x300px) Image search: [Google]
handshakedad.jpg
12KB, 211x300px
>>38238968
"Where there's a will, there's a way, Champ."
>>
>going to college for welding
What?
>>
>>38238980
Well unless a will can summon the hand of God himself down from the heavens to fucking pick me up by the collar and transport me to McDonalds like a fucking kitten being lifted by the scruff of its neck to be taken to a fucking litter box, I don't think having a will can do much for me here dad.
>>
>>38238968
public transport nignog
>>
Consider taking a bus.
>>
>>38239032
>>38239051
There aren't any. I don't live in a nigger city.

I'm fucked. Completely and utterly. All that work for fucking nothing. Guess I'll end up killing myself after all. Oh well, I gave it a good shot. Nobody can tell me I didn't. I went from a middle school drop out to educating myself up to college standards. Fuck it though. Doesn't matter.
>>
>>38239070
Get a god damn student loan you autistic motherfucker. Going to school for welding is going to pay off big so long as you're willing to move. Short term debt will payoff in the long run.
>>
>>38239070
>There aren't any. I don't live in a nigger city.
Nigga, I live in a very white city and our public transport is top notch.
>>
>>38239227
I don't live in a city, period.
>>
>>38238968
>going to go to college for Welding
you were already making a stupid decision.
>>
>going to college for welding

What the hell of kind american meme is this? Welding is trade school tier shit. You don't have to have any brains for welding. You don't need to do calculus
>>
>>38238968
You'll just have to get an old-fashioned taxi, champ
>>
>>38239237
Then fucking move to a place where you can transport within a good distance. You literally sound like a 15 year old tumblrina complaining about shit that is an easy fix, so yeah I would off myself anyways if I were you.
>>
.>>38239263
t. A faggot who has never welded

My dude, where do you live? I want to go to a welding school but there aren't any where I live. Want to be school buddies?
>>
Welding's a meme.

Take online classes for an accounting degree, make big bucks.
>>
>>38239001
my guess is he wants to work a factory job. Hard labor instead of office job where you have time to think of how mundane your life is
>>
i know a couple welders. one of them his wife never sees him and he has like 5 kids and they have to relocate everytime he needs a new job.

the other guy is Washington based and he seems to be doing fine.

it's a career, so at least you'll be able to support yourself and get a GF. can't say if you'll be content though. most guys into that kind of work are content with that career.
>>
>>38239263
Normally you do go to a trade school to learn welding. Not sure where op is located in states where you go to college for it. Unless there is no tech school?
>>
>>38239263
Community College offers 4 month program.

>>38239307
Your face is a meme.

>>38239312
That was the idea.

>>38239378
I don't give a shit about having a GF or a wife.,
>>
>>38239427
>Your face is a meme.
I can tell you have a lot of growing up to do.
>>
>>38239384

Tech schools are normally bullshit for any trade. Any good company will pay to send you to school anyway. I'm an electrician, make good money and they're paying for my school. They'll also pay for me to go to college if I want to do engineering.
>>
>>38239466
So does your cock.
>>
>>38238968
are you in the us? go to jobcorps for welding.
>>
>>38239497
I'm 7.5 inches. I'm good bro.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.