[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want a pen pal. Something like a friend? Is there someone who

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: 1498905852104.jpg (181KB, 1345x750px) Image search: [Google]
1498905852104.jpg
181KB, 1345x750px
I want a pen pal. Something like a friend? Is there someone who would be interested around here?

Only text, no voice no video (we are all hideous anyway right?)

Offerin a real dealerino here

100 percent platonic friendship with discount, not having sex with you (i live in dumbfuck nowhere, the place) but you'd have a genuine friend you could talk to, not looking for a group. Not looking to shitpost or become a tripfag

This is me

>almost 23
>work and study
>likes some anime
>virgin of course
>literally have one friend. But the fucking faggot got a bf and I feel I'm losing the signal
>have no problem if you have a vagina, a penis (I don't like trans people though but I'd vote for your rights so I respect you, just don't like you. Don't take it personally)
>don't like hillary don't like trump don't like proud americans but don't like muslims either and I don't like Black lives matters movement I do respect women and women's rights though. I believe they are human just like me and they deserve to be treated as a normal human bean
>I like drawing, painting, animation, anamanaguchi, sad life facts and top tier anime like what masaki yuasa produces

I am socially awkward but I believe I am good at heart, I wouldn't steal or murder or kill for no reason.

So, there you have me. You are free to shitpost or pepe the thread.

Post an e mail and I will send a mail where we could set our form of communication if you are interested. Also say somethin bout u
>>
>>38237417
okie les be fwiend
i type like an autist and actually am one tho
dont really like anime but like the art style
i like cute animals, anything non human that is cute
this is all over the place but surely someone will take me ;____;
also im learnig to be a web dev
i lose interest in people very easily
>>
>>38237417
Are you female?
Anything in particular you want to talk about?
Do you like videogames? (in general, not looking for people to play with)
>>
>>38237821
I like some videogames
Pokemon, old genesis sega games, rune factory, resident evil, things like little nightmares but I don't play much now

are you female anon?

>>38237522
Are you jokin? I don't understand i your post is supposed to be a troll post
>>
i laugh at you, anon
haha
ha
>>
>>38238098
Nope, I'm a guy. Honestly for some reason I can't imagine talking to a guy I've never met online, unless we met over a videogame, so there's always that to fall back on.

With a woman I guess I could talk about feels and stuff, being an INFP (if you believe in meme horoscopes), worked out rather well back when I was a teenager (27 now). I'll just say that otherwise I'm probably not that much of an interesting person. I enjoy most other nerd stuff (Warhammer, D&D, boardgames etc.), used to watch a lot of anime (less recently, have been watching more TV series like Hannibal and Dr. House), try to work out and get in shape which hasn't been all that successful so far, but I keep at it.
Also I'm studying Bioengineering and used to work parttime (quit and looking for a new job).

So... are you?
>>
>>38238190
Why?
That sucks, I have high hopes and low standards anon

Want to be my friend?
>>
>>38238098
no is real
pls read again im lonely
>>
You sound like a bitch, OP

>i don't like [million things]

No wonder you are alone
>>
>>38238243
fuck op
be my fren
>>
Interesting proposal OP, I would take you up on it if I was not so unmotivated and lazy
>>
>>38238243
We can talk about anything you want. I'm ignorant for most things but I do enjoy reading.

I've been starting to watch series also, never finished hannibal don't know why

Also trying the /fit/ sticky but when you have no motivation its hard
At least we have that in common

But still
I am female though
>>
>>38237417
Are you a girl?
Originallissi-moo
>>
>>38238404
>I am female though
>>
>>38238278
no, my personality is boringunless i feel neurotic.
>>
>>38238329
Yeah maybe I am. But I just stated core beliefs, it may sound harsh but those are deal breakers for some people
Sorry to come out like a bitch
>>
>>38237417
id talk with you, but i'm a bit worried about posting my email address on the internets.
>>
>>38238419
super originaru anon, si si espanhol

>>38238425
I guess I'll try another day
that's why I said no voice no video just text, so we can be friends

>>38238436
well nice! post a mail!
>>
>>38237417
im 23 too
european
still kv
neet for few more months
going back to unimeme then
still a robot but trying to work on myself
not wallowing in self pity just laziness and being coward holding me back
dont like anime but same as one anon said i like the artstyle
have two friends i meet every few weeks/months
not interested in politics
dont care about many things even if i dont like them sjws, gays etc.

i really like drawing
still play vidya sometimes
want to get fit
willing to talk about literally anything

[email protected]
>>
>>38237417
>don't like proud Americans
What a loser. If you're from America leave now. We don't need or want you.
>>
>>38238404
>I'm ignorant for most things but I do enjoy reading.
So am I, I guess. Used too be a passionate reader as well, but eventually got too tired for it due to life issues.
I do plan on reading a huge book on microbiology this summer through, so maybe that'll get me into the mood again.
>I've been starting to watch series also, never finished hannibal don't know why
Hannibal had me hooked from beginning to end, but I can see how one could stop watching, as it has a couple of weak parts (like that whole Italy thing).
>Also trying the /fit/ sticky but when you have no motivation its hard
I might just do that.
I'm trying to make getting in shape a priority, but it's tough when it's just one of your many problems. I try to stay optimistic in that regard.

I'll be leaving the country for 4 days, because my grandmother is ill and this might the last opportunity to see her alive, but afterwards I should be readily available.
Here's a throwaway email, we'll figure out a form of contact if you want: [email protected]
>>
do you play any vidya op?
>>
>>38238566
hey whatever message me just know I may be late in my answers

[email protected]
>>
>>38237417
I'd post disc and you seem like a nice person but I have no social skills or personality.
So good luck.
>>
>>38238569
ok, let me send a mail in a few

>>38238610
you sound like a nice person anon, I know how hard it is to have someone ill, my grandmother had cancer a few years ago. I hope it goes well for you.
I will send you a mail
>>
>>38237417
Ummm hey. Im also trying to fix myself, I have had few friends and am a huge bore. I also like the stuff you posted so here, ya; let's go from here -> [email protected]
>>
I'm working on improving myself, and one of those facets is becoming what I deem human (as in more empathetic and honest).
[email protected]
>>
nobody love me ;c
>>
>>38238776
>I will send you a mail
And I will reply when I get back. Now I need to get some sleep, since we're departing in about 7 hours. Have a nice evening.
>>
>>38237417

I'd offer but I've been a friendless loser for so many years I don't think I know how to hold a conversation any more. I definitely have nothing interesting to talk about either. Good luck though!
>>
>>38237417
22yo programmer. Live in Europe, so consider the time zone. We can talk about most popular forms of media and technology. Most days I'm pretty busy, but text conversations don't take much effort to keep going. I tend to forget of peoples existence, so if i don't message you in a while that's why.
[email protected]
>>
>>38237417
I'd be friends with you Op, but i'd probably disappoint you. I've tried the penpal thingy before and it hasn't worked out for me
>>
File: 1490577622101.jpg (36KB, 350x464px) Image search: [Google]
1490577622101.jpg
36KB, 350x464px
>>38237417
>20
>do buttfuck nothing but helping out at the hunting supplies shop my dad owns
>i like anime and manga
>kv
>i have a dicc
>i make shitty music and tried learning drawing so if you could help it would be nice
>i also like hunting and H.P Lovecraft
>i sometimes write haikus
>>
>>38237417
What kind of person are you looking to be friends with
>>
Well, do you have enough friends? Or are you still up for someone else? Because i'd wouldn't mind talking to someone either
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.