[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tick tock, watch the clock. You've just become 25 years

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1485503421777.png (325KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1485503421777.png
325KB, 409x409px
Tick tock, watch the clock. You've just become 25 years of age, wagie! Truly a moment to celebrate. You're not a silly boy anymore. You can now take responsibility, after which you will finally be taken seriously, since all those ideas you could have had before this age were truly unbefitting since they were not based on the real world. You know, the world you have hav-... can take responsibility.

You're on track for that promotion. Your 1.5% raise is surely coming. Maybe put on a nice suit and shake Mr. Shekelstein's hand again so he knows you care. What? He doesn't even want to see you? Oh well, he respects you on paper at least, and we all know paper rules the world.

Better start thinking about mortgaging yourself out on your first starter home! Yeah, starter home is the preferred terminology. How could it be any different?

You see, if Mr. Shekelstein doesn't see that you're constructing your castle, you know, a strong foundation upon which to build in the future, how can he think you're sitting really tight in your seat in life? Security trumps everything, after all!

So you better take that mortgage you've been thinking about all weekend, and don't look too hard at those numbers, or look up the the term "mortgage" in a dictionary. Your boss knows what's best so you will finally get that girl you're dreaming about!

Another day, another dollar.
>>
That's why you have to become a jew to overstep this wage cuck trap. That's why you have to start to become a "hustler", you got to start scheming on people and try to shill shit products to suckers. You have to be able to step on other people and take food off their table, you have play cloak and dagger and cut throats, you have to be good at manipulating people and serving mental abuse at people.

Other than that, you ain't going nowhere mac, if you ain't got the stomach to destroy people then you're basically just another sucker, a worker, a fuck nigga, ya hear.
>>
Working isn't that bad. And by working, I mean a real job, not a McDonalds minimum wage shit job.

>Be Excel monkey.
>Work usual M-F schedule.
>Leave at 8 AM, get in at 8:30 AM.
>Sit at cubicle, just playing around on Excel, usually just copying over the similar Excel file from last quarter and just changing the numbers.
>Actually become friends with most of the people in my department, find going to work is a good socialization experience.
>Take hour lunch, usually just browse the internet from my phone.
>Leave office at 5:30 PM, go to gym at 6 PM, get home at 7 PM.
>Eat dinner I already precooked on the weekend, take shower, browse the internet for a while, maybe do a little school work for the part-time MBA program I'm in (paid for by my employer).
>Go to sleep at around 11:30 PM.
>Wake up at 7 AM.
>Get deposited about a net $1,500 in my bank or 401k every two weeks.

Beats masturbating to cartoons or going on 4chan 24/7, that's for sure.
>>
>>38236988
And what about you? You think sitting around in your room and sleeping for 12 hours a day is healthy for your mental health? That's how people develop anxiety, restlessness and depression.

Where do you see yourself five years from know anon?
>>
>>38236988
I make $120k a year and love what I do. Suck a fat cock NEET faggot.
>>
>>38236988
>Reddit spacing
What did the NEET mean by this?
>>
>>38237350
What kind of hustle do you got going on?
>>
>>38237402

Product manager for an automotive engineering company working on autonomous vehicle technology.
>>
>>38237298
Working must not be bad by default, if you don't make stupid normie choices as exemplified in OP post. people still construct their own realities in the main
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>38236988
This puts the agie in the wagie.
>>
>>38236988
Well I wob the lottery and still work

I'm wagie the secret millionaire

Still not happy though
>>
>tfw neet and these threads make you feel even worse
>>
>>38237119
>selling your soul to satan for some filthy paper
pathetic loser
>>
>>38237459
lol nice imagination u got there, loser slave.
>>
>>38238294
Does it really upset you so much to know that someone has a fulfilling job that pays well that you have to pretend they're lying about it?
>>
File: 1494288382250.png (361KB, 713x636px) Image search: [Google]
1494288382250.png
361KB, 713x636px
>Tfw work part time and don't enjoy it at all
>Don't enjoy being NEET either because I have no money
>People keep telling me "get a job you enjoy then" and all I can think is that I don't enjoy the idea of work
>Work isn't boring, it just feels like a colossal waste of time I could otherwise use to enjoy myself
>But as a NEET I also can't enjoy myself because I get barely enough to keep myself alive
>Not smart enough to start a business
>Not resourceful enough to go exploring
My life is a fabrication.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.