[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't deal with this any more. I tried and it only made

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: comparison_munch_4large.jpg (80KB, 535x421px) Image search: [Google]
comparison_munch_4large.jpg
80KB, 535x421px
I can't deal with this any more. I tried and it only made me lose even more. I don't know what to do i just want to die peacefulyl in my sleep without knowing and never regain consciousness again i can't this is too much and it's nothing but for me it is i had it all nothing is enough w
>>
What is wrong OP? Why do you want to die so badly?
>>
i feel u i just dont care anymore
>>
>>38236967

ive had everything in life but i cant handle it and now ive tried again and im failing and i just dont know i never asked for this how is one supposed to live reluctantly when everything is a chore and when one's personality is rotten and cynical and lost
>>
>>38237268
I wish I knew the answer. I'd tell you if I did.
>>
I think that suicide is not the getaway. Go and help your local pet rescue, go on the world and make something for others. I'm suicidial myself but I think that if I cross the bridge of no turning back I would make something for the world. We're created to do something with our life, because when we live we take so many Power from the universe. Instead of killing yourself go and Save Life, not for you, but because why not.
>>
>>38237309

that's not how it works. you're like those people that say "go take a load have sex with prostitutes drive fast cars etc". if people were in the mood for that, they wouldn't be where they are right now.
i also lack guidance. maybe i could force myself to do that, but there is no guidance. i am a failed human being, i cant do anything without being guided on rails. i am now for the first time in almost 30 years dealing with not having things go my way by pure luck and i cannot deal with it.
>>
Life isn't supposed to be a chore, it's supposed to be effortless effort, that is you should naturally put effort into certain things.

Stop going against nature, relax inside your own body, take a nap and stop thinking, God didn't make anything broken, each individual is suited to a particular environment, you need to stop trying to succeed as the person you want to be and relax, no amount of success is going to change your inherent biological nature, that is eating sleeping and resting, if that's all you can do at a given time that's all you can do, don't force change, allow it to come when you feel ready, don't intellectualize your pursuits or desires otherwise they'll become sour and a burden to carry like your life right now.

Let your body guide you
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.