[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this how does it feel to be a normie? It was so fucking awesome.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: large.jpg (38KB, 500x482px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
38KB, 500x482px
Is this how does it feel to be a normie? It was so fucking awesome.

>I am a 28 year old kissless virgin wagecuck living alone in a small apartment
>sister calls me if I can look after her 11 year old daughter
>I never did such a thing I see them only every sunday on dinner
>she invites me so I won't be so alone
>back to the point I say yes why not, altough I was nervous as fuck what the fuck to do
>so my niece comes, sis says goodbye
>I don't know what to do with kids
>do you want to watch tv?
>"no there is nothing good there"
>What would you like to watch? I have netflix you can choose
>"I would like to see the new spiderman movie"
>"well we can watch it if you want there is a cinema nearby"
>"really anon? thanks you are the best"
>she hugged me, I don't even remember when was it last time when someone hugged me so honestly
>we went to the cinema, she was holding my hand all the time, I felt so proud
>during the way I asked her if she wants ice cream
>"yes anon!"
>we went to the place where they sell ice cream and cakes and shit
>"how many scoops do you want?"
>"One because mom never lets me to eat more"
>fuck that bitch
>I bought her three scoops
>she was so fucking happy
>I was happy too, almost crying like a little emotional worthless bitch I am
>I bought her big ass expensive popcorn with a minion popcorn box at the cinema
>she was so happy that she was almost in heaven
>we watched the movie it was good
>"I am afraid anon"
>I told her she shouldn't be because I read the comics and Spiderman always wins
>after the movie she was telling me all the time during the way home how great the whole movie was
>we went home, she went to draw on my desk
>sis came for her
>"did you have a good time?"
>"yes it was very good! we went to the cinema, we ate ice cream and look I have a minion popcorn box!"
>first time in my life I am proud at something I achieved
>when they left I started to feel big emptiness inside, like I was a totally different person hous ago with her
>>
you're a good uncle.
>>
File: 49er pepe.png (422KB, 545x563px) Image search: [Google]
49er pepe.png
422KB, 545x563px
>yfw you will never take your kids to go get a scoop of ice cream
>>
since I will never see a bagina I can at least be a good uncle. uncles are based
>>
File: 3478668fd2326u.png (14KB, 576x422px) Image search: [Google]
3478668fd2326u.png
14KB, 576x422px
>>38236398
thank you anon

>>38236423
this.
I am sitting here now alone in the darkness and it feels like it will consume me. I miss her so much.
>>
I am an uncle but my nephew is literally autistic. 5 years old and doesn't talk and does village idiot shit and drooling noises ;_;
>>
>>38236440
Truly. Hopefully I can be a good one as well when the time comes. There's honestly nothing quite like a good uncle when you grow up, one of my uncles is a real cool guy, and his son is even better. I was about 10 or so when his son was born so I used to play with him a lot when he was a baby, and we've just been god friends since.

>tfw you got him into video games when he was a wee lad and he's been into them since

good feel
>>
I think that those roasties and stacies and maybe other grills are become just the same little girls with chad. One girl told me something like that.
> tfw ywn make a woman to be little girl with you
>>
>>38236464
Just make every time you see her nice. You don't have to go all out all the time either, just playing with her when she wants to goes a long way. Are you on good terms with your sister by any chance?
>>
>>38236354
Damn, I'm a stoic person normally, but that made me smile. I hope you get more family time again some day, anon. Glad you had a nice time.
>>
>>38236423
I don't even know the teams but /sp/ macros always get me
>>
>>38236354
don't end up spoiling her bro
>>
>>38236526
This desu, nice to have a pleasant thread on here for once
>>
>>38236464
I fought the darkness bro. There is a way out of the NEET empty lifestyle. I still fight that shit in my heart day to day though.
>>
Why are you kissless and friendless op?
>>
>>38236354
Really happy for you anon!
Not sure if this will happen to me one day, but I don't really care as long as some robots are happy in their life!
>>
>>38236537
This as well, do special stuff in moderation or at least only on like Christmas and whatnot
>>
File: galaxy wojak.png (491KB, 499x597px) Image search: [Google]
galaxy wojak.png
491KB, 499x597px
>>38236354
Yeah dude it's a good feel. I played b-ball with my nephew yesterday. I even missed some shots on purpose.
>>
>>38236561
for real, OP sounds like quality bf material. I'm sure he'll find someone good
>>
>>38236483
>Be me, unironic member of a natsoc movement
>My niece is a half breed Swede/thai
>She's a little spoiled brat that's very rude, even to my shy and childloving grandma
>Can't show any dislike towards her because people would assume that it's an ethnic hatred
Could be worse I guess
>>
>>38236354
Im really happy for ya this is great, even tho I would scoop your eyes out for buying some minion shit but still.
My nephew is 3 years old now, I can't till he grows up and we can have some fun time
>>
>>38236354
Oh thank god I thought that the greentext was gonna end with some pedo larping

Good for you man
>>
good to you op, i for once never got to talk or take care of kids and i am thankful for that.
kids normally will mess with you if they think you are weak and you really can't do nothing about it.
>>
>>38236521
>Are you on good terms with your sister by any chance?

she is nice. as I said she invites me every sunday to eat at their place and asks me what is happening at work etc. I think I would go crazy without her.

>>38236526
thank you anon it means a lot

>>38236537
did I fucked up? I am little afraid that sister will be angry with the ice cream stuff.

>>38236552
well I am not NEET. I hate my work and it is hard but I can pay my bills.

>>38236561
>>38236600
bad social skills I guess...I am counting the last two years to become a wizard

>>38236576
>tfw you will never have a son to do this

>>38236632
thank you anon you will surely have a quality time
>>
>>38236730
Op you genuinely seem like a nice guy.
Did you try going out and meeting people? My social skills arent that good either and alcohol helps me loosen up a bit. Either way good luck
>>
Tfw gonna end up as the weird uncle with drugs problems and no family who you only see at family gatherings
>>
>>38236354
You are a shit person.
You were not able to entertain a 11 year old kid, who is actually your niece, so you used your money to do it instead.

Just kill yourself before she will grow up to realize what a loser you are.
>>
>>38236871
>trying this hard to destroy a wholesome feelgood thread
You should kill yourself, not OP
>>
>>38236902
>not realizing that I am telling the truth

Kill yourself too please.
>>
>>38236941
Lmao youre pathetic. Take your edge elsewhere please.
>>
File: 1410423426674.png (24KB, 125x123px) Image search: [Google]
1410423426674.png
24KB, 125x123px
>>38236354
>>when they left I started to feel big emptiness inside, like I was a totally different person hous ago with her

i know that feel
>>
>>38237232
>implying any of OPs story is true
No you're the fucking pathetic one
>>
>>38236354
This actually made me feel happy thank you for posting this
>>
>>38236354
You sound like a good man, anon, I'm happy for you
>>
File: 082.gif (980KB, 305x320px) Image search: [Google]
082.gif
980KB, 305x320px
>>38236354
I hope this post helps all you robots understand how fulfilling at wonderful it is to have children. It also cures your nihilism

>mfw constant anxiety that I will never reproduce
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.