[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is learning a hard science the only way to escape the normie-Chad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Is learning a hard science the only way to escape the normie-Chad food chain?

Clearly your workplace wont have problems with Chads or feminists trying to put you down when 83% of Americans cant even do basic Math
>>
>>38236097
>83% of Americans cant even do basic Math
this can't be right
>>
>>38236114
When did you ever see someone pass a math class that wasnt some autistic Asian or a Chad that cheated off everyone else?
>>
>>38236097
Yes, although I returned to Chad/Normieville by becoming a science teacher for public schools. However, I have so few male coworkers and am smarter than most of the other teachers so I'm highly respected within the school.

Unless you're doing research or working in labs, interacting with Chads and normies is somewhat inevitable, but you'll probably have an easier time fitting in if most of your coworkers are scientists or engineers.
>>
>>38236114
most Americans are illiterate. they can barely spell and read.
it's a really stupid country, it's not a meme.

you should see the literacy rate for Russia. almost all of them can speak 2 languages. they understand 2 languages better than we grasp our own.
>>
>>38236097
no

t. neet mech eng unemployed for 5 years
>>
>>38236907
But Russia is a shithole and that knowledge will be wasted after a few good shots of Krokodil

But that might be the true American dream though, the fact that the majority are so stupid its easy to succeed
>>
>>38237038
shithole, maybe, but at least you can openly talk shit about faggots and other unnatural, unjust things and no one hates you for it. e.g. no political correctness
>>
>>38237069
Thats something I admire, people from that area are incredibly smart and redpilled. Even the average Russian tween knows more than an American college student

The thing is sometimes you're so redpilled it'll get you depressed to the point of killing all your braincells with alcohol and riding around in a Beemer fucking with people for the rest of your life
>>
>>38237701
Russians have mix maxed for intelligence and neglected wisdom/willpower
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.