[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you guys have to refer to women as post wall, as if not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (84KB, 900x1077px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 900x1077px
Why do you guys have to refer to women as post wall, as if not being 20 years old was a terrible thing??
You guys are always complaining how women are shallow and you are the ones dismissing them for being a bit older.
Women in their 30's are still attractive and much more knowlegeble and mature.
Wouldn't you wanna be with someone with whom you can have meaningful and engaging conversations and who also has some interesting life experience??
Also women in their 30's tend to value relationship more and be more serious about it, wouldn't that be a good thing in a romantic partner??
>>
lewd posters are the worst
>>
i dont wanna talk about my feelings i want massive std ridden orgies with teenage swedish supermodels
>>
>>38235641
>You guys are always complaining how women are shallow and you are the ones dismissing them for being a bit older.
Turnabout is fair play.

It's ok for women to judge me about my dicksize + height + race, but it's not ok for me to judge women for things that are similarly out of their control (their age)? Wow that really warms up my brake fluid
>>
>>38235641
Women in their 30s have fading looks and are on the lookout for a beta provider that would ignore their slutty pasts and roast beef vagina.

also sage
>>
>>38235641
- 30 year old roastie who can no longer find a Chad to have a family with because of spending her high school to college life living as a swinger and can no longer find a romantic partner that's fits her standards
>>
>>38235641
Why would I want a woman in her 30s that didn't want me in her 20s? Maybe I will give her a chance when we are both in our mid 40s. No chance in hell in our 30s.
>>
>>38235641
>Also women in their 30's tend to value relationship more and be more serious about it, wouldn't that be a good thing in a romantic partner??
Yes but they've had so many relationships that its not special to them
If I have NEVER held somebody's hand, and she has held the hands of TEN dudes, then there is no way she could ever value my hand as much as I value hers

And just from that alone... she will have more power and control in the relationship
>>
>>38235641

No hahahaha. Lmao
>>
>easiest way to collect (you's) now is to post a about how women have the right to choose who they wish to have as a sexual partner
>>
>>38235641
>Also women in their 30's tend to value relationship more and be more serious about it, wouldn't that be a good thing in a romantic partner??
Yes I totally want a partner who fucked around in her younger years collecting STDs like pokemon.
>>
>>38235641
Lots of girls in their late 20's look like shit, let alone women in their 30's.

Women age like milk it's just a fact of life, even ancient Romans and Greeks kept teenagers for fucktoys
>>
>>38235641
If you have the capabilities of attracting younger women why would you settler for older?
by the time I'm done with my career, all the mid and late 20s girls will be way past their prime.
get a prenup, and you should be good to go.
>>
>>38235760
Have you ever heard of protected sex??
>>
Women disregard men's feelings and then realize they were nothing but sex toys for the top men then turn around and say they're valuable partners but that's false they're just looking for a provider like it's a given.

It shows how fucking stupid women are regarding men's emotions and heart.
>>
>>38235694
Plenty of women in their 30s do not have a roast beef vagina. It doesn't change with age.
>>
>>38235840
Have you ever heard of microchimerism?
>>
Do women think they can forge lasting relationships after they're 30 years old?

It's not possible.
>>
>>38235928
Yes, what does that have to do with sex or STDs?
>>
>>38235940
They can. Robots can't at any age.
>>
>>38235975
>what does microchimerism have to do with sex

Everything. Women keep DNA from every man that had sex with in their bodies until they pass on to a child.
>>
>>38235641
>you guys are always complaining how women are shallow and you are the ones dismissing them for being a bit older.

>r9k is one person
>>
>>38235975
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16084184
Yours sons inherit the DNA of every man you had sex with.
>>
>>38235997
It's not passed onto children or affecting her life in any way. Do you have evidence to the contrary?
>>
>>38235975

It means you don't deserve a partner.

Nobody forges lasting bonds after 30 years old.

Women waste their youth slutting around. They should just keep going and don't have kids.
>>
>>38236015
That study says nothing of the sort, liar. Why do you have such a retarded agenda?
>>
>>38235986

No they can't.

This thread is pitiful.
>>
>>38236018
You are wrong. Unfortunately you have the mental level of a child so presenting facts would be futile.
>>
>>38236042

You're buttmad and arguing with "children" because you're shit out of luck and desperate.

All you can say "no you're wrong."

I'm right.
>>
There's nothing to love about a 30 year old woman who wasted her years and desperate for a provider because her mind and body are falling apart.
>>
>>38236090
exceptions
1. is a virgin
2. has a successful career

pretty much it.
>>
>>38236117

>virgin

Nobody believes that

>career

That's good and impressive, but that doesn't mean relationship that just means pump and dump.

People don't forge lasting bonds after 30. It's a matter of convenience and not love like you experience in your teens and 20's.
>>
>>38236060
Most marriages are made after 30. There, provrn wrong.
>>
>>38236166
>People don't forge lasting bonds after 30

That is the most retarded thing I have read all week. Are you stupid or a liar?
>>
>>38235641
Women who marry and have children in a good relationship DO NOT hit the wall.

Women who spend their 20's whoring around and then expect the same thing have hit the wall.

The reason I don't want to marry a 30 year old is because, for the most part, they are unmarried because they spent their 20's being whores, and that's not who I want to marry.
>>
>>38236188

They marry after 30 after being in a relationship throughout their 20's.

Nobody meets AFTER they hit 30 and marry. If they do it's a matter of convenience and not love, just to have someone by you.

>>38236209

If I was wrong, these women wouldn't be offing themselves post 30.
>>
>>38235641
>Wouldn't you wanna be with someone with whom you can have meaningful and engaging conversations and who also has some interesting life experience??
I'm sure all robots would. But this SHOULD be possible with a 23 year old. Why is it that women supposedly only can be mature once they're 35 and no longer can sleep around?
>>
>>38236166
>People don't forge lasting bonds after 30
I guess you are right, is similar to how people under 20 never forget their first experiences, teen love, teen sex, etc and just tend to romanticizes them as they grow up.
>>
We warn you for years and you laugh and bully.

Now you're pretending like nothing ever was wrong and desperate for a man to take care of your old and miserable body that doesn't want to do any real work.

There is no love there is no commitment there is no duty to women like you.
>>
>>38236265
>Nobody meets AFTER they hit 30 and marry

If I give you just one example, will you admit you were wrong before offing yourself?
>>
>>38236311
No, they still won't have sex with you, bitter virgin neckbeard. They'd rather kill themselves.
>>
>>38236326

You can't. But you can certainly off yourself.
>>
You people are fucking idiots. listen to me:
THE "WALL" DOES NOT EXIST. IT DOESN'T FUCKING EXIST.

women are as vapid, cold and heartless in their 30s as they are in their 20s. They all still want chad. Even the fat single mothers that have been used dozens of times still fawn over and jump on the opportunity to hook up with chad.

The "wall" is the last blue pill that young men have swallowed in order to cling on to some false hope that they will one day have Stacy banging down his door, begging for his money, good guy characteristics and dick.

STOP FUCKING SPREADING THIS BLUE PILL AROUND.
>>
>>38236336

Good. Keep going . And don't make stupid threads if you can't handle the bitter truth.
>>
>>38236338
I met my wife when I was 32 and she was 31. Will you off yourself now?
>>
>>38236346

No. This thread is telling "Stacey" to go bother someone else.
>>
A woman above the age of 25 that is unmarried is a gigantic redflag. Even girls that sleep around a bit in their youth usually get it together by their early 20's and find a husband tier guy. If a girl can't hook a guy in the prime of her youth something is obviously very wrong with her. Mental health issues, bad personality, can't stop whoring around, drug habit etc.

The sad part is, mentally I do really like women 25+. They're a lot easier to talk to, less superficial, so much more mature, they're not on their phones 24/7, they realize a relationship is a 50/50 effort. But they're still chad leftovers. In the back of my mind, I will know if we were both young again she would friendzone me quickly. Its only later in life a guy like me is even an option romantically, while chad got that ass bent over while knowing her for less than 5 hours. I can't live with that though, I sure as hell can't have marriage and kids with such a thought.
>>
>>38236375
But Staceys don't bother robots? They would rather die than date an autistic manchild robot.
>>
>>38236372

And look at you, posting on 4chan in your 40's telling me to off myself.

Congrats on being a sucker and marrying your old wife that doesn't love you.
>>
>>38236386
Are you from Saudi Arabia or something? The average age for getting married is around 30.
>>
>>38236387

Good. They aren't some kind of prize that they would rather off themselves than date me.

They off themselves because they can't even get a date with a "robot".
>>
>>38236409

Are you fucking retarded? You don't get married the second you meet each other. When you get married at 30, that means you met in your early 20's you dipshit. It means you went through stages in the relationship, you maybe moved in together, you broke up and got together again, you got into fights,etc. You don't get married after 6 months.
>>
>>38236386
This. Saw a girl at my church service, haven't seen her since high school. Last time I checked her facebook she was coal burning and living the party life, but now she's there every week being a devout christian.

The best part is the next unsuspecting beta will snag her up and think he's got a real catch.
>>
File: 1499521686057.png (592KB, 717x488px) Image search: [Google]
1499521686057.png
592KB, 717x488px
>>38235641
>Women in their 30's are still attractive
>>
>>38235641
i wouldn't want my children to have genetic defects, tho
>>
>>38236449

If he does that's his business. And that means she's still hot.
>>
Old roasties are better off dating down in age and robbing the cradle and being a mommy gf to some young guy.
>>
>>38236441
If you get marries at 30 you probably met at 26-28. If you met at 30 you marry at 32-34. Simple grade school math.
>>
>>38236466
>If he does that's his business
no shit, I'm sure he'll enjoy the last few years of her beauty while paying for the shit Tyrone got for free.
>>
>>38235641
I'm nearly 30, yet I pretty much have the mindset and the experiences of a 18 year old at best. Women have either (ab)used or ignored me for almost all my life. Now I'm hitting 30 and my looks aren't really degrading (compared to women), in face they are getting better as I work out. Also I have a decent job, which now suddenly makes me more attractive to women.

Also a 30 year old woman has had how many partners on average? We just aren't anything alike, I have a mindset that has much more in common with a 18-25 year old. I'm gonna experience "youth" just like women have until now, maybe once I'm 40 or 50 and male attractivity starts to fade I might settle for somebody 30+.
>>
>>38236507

Yeah man let him be. Who cares about Tyrone.
>>
>>38236513
You'll still die a virgin unless you decide to stop being a robot.
>>
>>38236520
>who cares how many dicks the future mother of your children has gagged on?
lmfao stay cucked
>>
>>38236535

It doesn't work like that. You think it does and you think you can hold sex over our heads and you can just have your way at any time.

That's exactly the problem you really do believe it. Then when you wake up and realize you never respected men before and now you have nothing they want, you get ignored like yesterday's leftovers.
>>
>>38236513

Don't cave in, keep going for younger girls. It doesn't matter if you get rejected by 100 of them if you can snag 1. I worked with a guy that was 41, divorced and banging a 25 year old. Granted he looked good for his age but not like movie star model good.
>>
>>38236570

No I mean if that guy doesn't care about Tyrone because he has her now, let him be.
>>
>>38236520
nah, just for that, if I see her with some beta from my church I'm going to warn him.
>>
>>38236599

Fine warn him. Be like "I know all the black dudes she got with".
>>
>>38236535
Nah, I'll have enough of an income to fuck good looking hookers on a regular basis if worse comes to worst.

>>38236587
That's the plan, once I get my shit fully together. I actually already have a ~20 year old in my vincinity who seems reasonably pure (terrible social skills, has trouble making female friends, can barely talk to men).
>>
>>38236513
sugar daddy.
that is all you need to know anon.
impregnate one pass on your genes, but keep going after that prime pussy.
>>
>>38236574
Everything you said is wrong. Unfortunately, you are not smart enough to understand that.
>>
>>38236457
Yeah some really are.
>>
>>38236513
This is the thing that gives me hope
I'm only 25
Maybe one day I can have sex with tons of women.
I mean shit, there are guys that are in their 40's and still get to experience that sweet sweet validation of a girl wanting to use her free time to interact with you
>>
>>38236654

Of course I'm right. And you matter less every day, every hour, every minute as your face and body sag with age.
>>
>>38236649
>sugar daddy
Isn't that something for really wealthy people? Also you'd have to be really confident/alpha to even make such an arrangement.
>>
>>38236675
I'm not defending her, because I agree with you

But don't pretend that this woman (if she is really a chick) will ever really feel any negativity from this wall shit

Odds are she'll find a dude that is happy that a girl finally wants to hold his hand. She'll tolerate him and she'll live out the rest of her life in relative comfort
>>
Here's a crumb of knowledge for you bitches.

When a woman in her 20's doesn't give you shit and let's a man that loves her to love her.

That man knows she gave her best years to him and he takes it and loves her for the rest of his life.

That's why women in their 20's and 30's are in complete opposite positions.
>>
>>38236717

Don't pretend you're a different person. And you're just spilling your private hopes to me. Maybe "she" (You) will.

But she (You) will never be loved.
>>
>>38236675
You have never mattered and never will. You will kill yourself after your mom dies because no one will feed you and provide for you. You can't even get a job since all your life you have done nothing but play vidya in the basement.
>>
You bitches are retarded to think men after 30 give a shit about holding hands with a 30 yr old woman.
>>
File: 1499443928414.jpg (285KB, 600x926px) Image search: [Google]
1499443928414.jpg
285KB, 600x926px
I really see no point in dating someone my age or God forbid, older. I've missed out on everything in life, so I might at least find some barely legal teen to show me second-hand what life has been kept away from me.
If I can't have that, I'd rather be alone. The only women I've ever been around were only nagging me, even my mother turned into a hyper cunt in my mid 20's.
I admit I still have the hots for my HS sweetheart, but man, after /r9k/ and me seeing her with at least three boyfriends, I only hope she'll find some other faggot settling for her, so I don't have to. I'm not going above teens, if I ever get around to finding a mate.
>>
>>38236504
>marrying somebody you've been together less than 5 years with
Enjoy the divorce I guess.
>>
>>38236703
>for really wealthy ppl
nah middle class dudes can also achieve it.
>you have to be a confident alpha...
oh sweetie...
>>
>>38236752
Nah man it's not me
Hey man if she's the kind of bitch that looks at me like I'm some disgusting thing just because I'm standing there then I hope you're right

But that odds are that she will find some faggot, likely from this website, who's head is spinning at the chance for her to tell him how her past boyfriends were real pieces of shit and how she had to leave them but she's glad she has him now

its fucking shit
>>
>>38236703
Sugar daddy here. It's great. Obviously you need to make a fair amount of money so most posters here will never experience it. Except the females, most probably will at some point.
>>
>>38236763

Wrong. Stay weak bitch. Maybe you'll pull through like I did maybe you won't make it.
>>
Doesn't it piss you off that women always win in the end? The wall is kind of a meme, most women do find a sucker to settle down with. Do you know what happens to one of those high earning beta type guys FINALLY gets a woman that isn't hideous that shows affection towards him? They fall head over heels in love. She has the guy HOOKED. The power of pussy, even if he's getting it like once a month, is no joke. You can say women are dumb, but god damn do they play their cards well.
>>
>>38236723
t. 19 year old dateless virgin
>>
>You guys are always complaining how women are shallow and you are the ones dismissing them for being a bit older.

That's not shallow. That's practical.

The risk of stuff like autism and down's syndrome rise rapidly after about 32.
>>
>>38236780

Odds are she won't. The wall isn't a meme it's reality.
>>
>>38236794
Stop lying. You are a basement-dwelling NEET virgin, and you know it.
>>
>>38236457
>Husband, I crave... ALIMONY
>>
>>38236817
As more males are made aware of it, the number of potential beta providers begins to plummet. We are looking at a golden age of cat ladies, invest accordingly
>>
>>38235641
Not looking to get married to some shrew with a boatload of baggage, sry not sry
>>
>>38236824

I'm really not. Stay salty.
>>
if you go on a date with a 30 year old and she figures out you don't have a car and make 11k a year, she's either walking out on the spot or you definitely are not getting a second date.

i don't have my career in order, if i don't figure something out, i most likely will die alone.
not the same for women. when they get a career, no one cares.
>>
>>38236774
Well I can't see my awkward ass pulling it off.
Also it would still be a way of enabling roasties, so I don't know if I would be comfortable with it.

>>38236783
How the fuck do you even set something like that up?
Where do you meet the girls? How do you make them the offer?
>>
>>38235840
Yes unfortunately most women haven't.
>>
>>38236801

The wall isn't a meme. The meme is this roastie delusion that most women find a provider.
>>
>>38236042
Women with more than five sexual partners have a ~20% chance of staying in a ltr, no thx
>>
>>38236843

Dates with women over 25 are more like job interviews

>where do you work
>how much do you make
>what kind of car do you drive
>where do you see yourself in 5 years
>how is your credit?

They're not looking for love, they're looking for a meal ticket. "Love" already happened to them at like 17, they already went through love, dating, fucking, etc etc its old news to them.
>>
>>38236830
>he thinks /r9k/ is at the forefront of knowledge and not the ass end
>>
Here's a crumb you dumb old sluts - date DOWN in age.

Now you are the provider and the breadwinner for some young fucc boy with no responsibilities.

There. Patriarchy days are numbered.
>>
>>38236215
Pretty much all women have ruined bodies and stretched out trash bag vaginas after childbirth.
>>
>>38236844
There are websites. It's super easy. I created an account on SeekingArrangement. Met lots of young hotties and fucked some. Still am fucking a few of them.
>>
>>38236895

Then just don't have kids. Just keep being a slut, women can ride dick until their 40's that way.
>>
>>38236888
where did I imply that retard?
>>
>>38236856

You are the delusional one, the majority of these women are having no problem locking down a man for marriage. Its only the ones with sky high standards that won't budge that end up alone. Look at most married couples today, they all met later in life. These bitch ass men have no idea they're being taken for a ride. They believe their wife really only had 1 guy before and he was mean and abusive and that he came along and saved his wife. LMAO LMAO
>>
>>38236926

Marriage rates are the lowest it's ever been.

Again, I'm not the delusional roastie that's you.

Stay salty you dumb bitch.
>>
>>38236807
This. Copypaste of what I agree with.

As a 31y/o cyborg, what I'm looking for is a woman who doesn't have a high % chance of conceiving children that will be born with mental disabilities.

Women start to gentle taper from 30-35
Then when they hit 35, chances of having a healthy child PLUMMET
by 40-45, the odds are somewhere between 1 in 100 to 1 in 30, that your child will have developmental disabilities.
It gets worse from there as age goes on.

https://mchb.hrsa.gov/whusa10/hstat/mh/pages/237mm.html

I grew up with an older sibling that had developmental disabilities, but as a result of early childhood cancer, not maternal age.
None the less, it's led to me growing up into a very strung out and anxious person.
Nothing like a mentally unstable, stronger, older brother to have around a house with unlocked doors (because he was seizure prone) to answer questions like "how about you help me cook dinner for mom tonight?" with "how about I drain you of your blood when you sleep?"

Point is, I'm not going after younger women because I care about looks.
I'm going after younger women because I want healthy children.
I don't want to raise a child with disabilities that can't grasp reality enough to function in it, only well enough to suffer in what understanding they can grasp that they are different and will never have a normal life.
And I don't want to raise any other children that have to live around the volatile behavior the disability produces.

It's cruel all around, and life and humanity are cruel enough well on their own.

Any woman wanting to have children +35 is unjustifiably selfish.
>>
>>38236265
More like it's a matter of winning the lottery
>>
>>38236975

No. There is no "winning", you spill more grandiose delusion on a dead and dying horse that is modern marriage.
>>
>>38236915
Thanks for the info, I'll look into it.
>>
>>38236346
I don't care how bad they want a chad they're old and busted at 30, IE HITTING THE WALL retard
>>
I fucking warned you for a decade this would happen.

There you go.
>>
>>38236457
Women are done almost before 30 now, 27, 28 tops
>>
>>38236955
>mother had another child in her 40's and he came out with slight cerebral palsy, he's also the most vile kid I've ever been around, literally no empathy at all
I will never not hate my parents for this shit. They pretty much ruined my older brother's and my life by being too dumb to wrap it. I'd feel sympathy and pity for my younger brother if he wasn't a little cunt. I'm pretty sure mom did it on purpose because she immediately got knocked up after she miscarried once. She probably wanted to prove she's still a woman, and I must admit she kind of has no idea how to raise adult children, so she needed another poor soul to turn into a spergy robot.
I just want to move out and pretend I have amnesia.
>>
>>38236513
Same here I'm 30 but younger women can tell I'm not bitter and dead inside from years of roastie poisoning. I don't have grey hair and stress wrinkles from a lifetime of bullshit from women like the OP.
>>
>>38237054
how did they ruin their lives? are they retarded?
>>
Yeah marrying an old roast is the worst idea. You just create even worse humans than me you or her.

I get that women slut around because after they have kids their slut around days are over.
>>
Not being in relationships with older women is basically the greatest gift of respect you can give yourself. Put yourself first, let everything else fall into place.
>>
File: 1495901521262.jpg (292KB, 1515x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1495901521262.jpg
292KB, 1515x2000px
>>38237091
She """""hired""""" my older brother to take care of him, so he has a magnificent gap in his CV and is a NEET ever since graduating. Pays him some NEETbux and buys expensive gifts so he stays home.
I was pretty open a few times (bad move) about how much I'm fucking tired of this household, so she punishes me. Every time I went to work she either purchased something for my brother (like a motorbike) to spite me. Needless to say I wasn't allowed to have friends, relationships or even leave the house for too long because she always forced me to take care of my younger brother or blew up my phone or hid my things away from me when I was disobedient.
He's eleven now and time has stopped the day he was born, she still treats me like I'm 14. It was my fault for trying to be good, but I've only recently discovered how manipulative she is. I now beg God for at least a decent pay, so I can move out but of course the market is oversaturated and they want 2 years of experience for Junior positions.

I'm just tired of life, I don't remember any happy times, it was always looking forward to things that never came (like my older bully of a brother moving out) or getting a job and being on my own. Everyone of my "friends" is already set for life, I guess I'm getting the short end of the stick for becoming so corrupt myself. I sometimes feel bad for the younger me, who struggled so hard, I've disappointed you buddy.
>>
>>38235641
18 is the peak
It's all downhill from there
Would you pay full price for a five year old car with 100K miles?
>>
>>38237206

Sadly most men don't have that type of respect, I see it all the time. I may be a loner with no friends, I may not have the best job in the world or be the most important guy on earth, but I do still value myself as a human fucking being. I will not let a woman take advantage of me.
>>
>>38236955
Just go full antinatalist why don't you?
>>
>>38237210
How old are you??
Did you go to college?
>>
File: 1499184001517.jpg (43KB, 514x566px) Image search: [Google]
1499184001517.jpg
43KB, 514x566px
>>38237091
>are they retarded?
They both come from some seriously fucked up households. Mother is full of shit and stockholm syndrome. She had enough money to build anywhere in the country, and she built a house connected to her parents, who are sociopaths and shitty people too. She complains about her wasted youth and shit yet she continues to live with them and then that shit blows back on us for our entire life. I was pretty much never allowed to have fun because
>granny and grandpa are mad at us
They also never left house so I couldn't bring anyone over.

Father is a cuck and basically fell for a gold digger. He either has no personality or acts like a total retard. He now has some mid-life crisis and cares only about bikes.

Nobody from my family should have bred, and neither should I, so I pretty much wait life out until it's time to die.
>>
>>38237271
broken pieces are more likely to fall apart again. they will never truly be whole
>>
>>38237263
25, finished Maritime Transport and have Officer of the Watch certificate.
I'm desperately looking for work, but it seems Ukrainians and Philipinos beat me to the punch. Life's not really all that horrible, but I have to either move out or be able to afford a van and vandwelling. I'm tired of this shit, and I don't want to be roped into some cucksheme if my older brother suddenly gets married (fat chance, I bet he'll become a wizard next year). My younger brother keeps talking about gouging my eyes out, though, so maybe it's better to leave the cuckshed anyway.
>>
>>38237310

I worked with a life time merchant marine and he told me not to get into it. You need a lot of certifications and its REALLY hard to land your first gig to get experience. But damn this guy had it made, working 3 months at a time and then having 2 - 3 months off and over $350 a day doing almost nothing, traveling the world, living anywhere you want on the planet.
>>
>>38236409
And as the marriage age has increased, so have divorce rates.

Hmmmmmm.
>>
>>38237423
They have actually gone down but keep on pulling facts out of your ass.
>>
>>38236882
And the worst part is, if you do 'get the job' you can look forward to going to bed every night knowing that she can 'fire' you whenever the fuck she wants and take half of your shit.

Women need to be put back in their place. Only then would I consider settling down with one.
>>
>>38237387
Yeah, I was sort of lucky finding internship, but now that I actually have the rank it seems it's become harder. You have to get a valid health certificate every two years, and basic firefighting/survival certificates every 5 years. Maybe some special ones more often. You also have to hold watches for at least 12 months in a 5 year span.
It's good money, especially here, in Poland, but it seems the times of glory of this job are coming to an end, and it's cheap labour ahoy. You can't really compete with Filipinos when they work like 9 months on and 1 month off. Ukrainians probably end up with half the pay because of bribes and shit.
I may have a chance at becoming a shipchandler next monday. If they hire me I think I'll stay. I don't plan to start a family so I can last on a average pay.
>>
>>38235919
>it doesn't change with age
yes it does you dimwitted fuck
>>
>much more knowlegeble and mature.

No. Women don't mature after teenage years
>>
>>38235784
You mean teenage boys?
Thread posts: 137
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.