[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you noticed chads never have social anxiety problems? Never

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 8

File: 1492725515410.jpg (277KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492725515410.jpg
277KB, 1080x1080px
Have you noticed chads never have social anxiety problems? Never shy, never quiet, never awkward?

People that have social anxiety always LOOK like they would have social anxiety. Its like they're hyper aware that their genetics are sub par.
>>
working out makes you confident
>>
>>38235207
everyone knows at some level that looks are everything
>>
>>38235222
>working out makes you confident
Lol I enjoy telling virgins this meme too
>>
Having mental ILLNESS means that you don't have great genes.
>>
>>38235207
It's called having an attractive face that women like versus being ugly.

People develop social anxiety because they were traumatized by women. Even the women with social anxiety were traumatized by women. Because women do not speak with care or consideration when they talk. They are selfish and cold.
>>
>>38235207

Chad

>Childhood was always filled with positive attention among your peers and relatives
>Got positive attention among women his entire life
>Still gets positive attention among peers and relatives

Someone who has social anxiety

>Faced childhood with isolation and disapproval from peers and his family
>Women always rejected him for someone better
>Adult life is the same as his childhood and everytime he gets rejected or isolated he gets flashbacks of his childhood

Gee I wonder why too
>>
>>38235319

>Even the women with social anxiety were traumatized by women
>Women
>Social anxiety

hehe that's a good one. I have to remember that.
>>
>>38235207
From a young age these men are cultivated for success. They are the infants that old ladies love to fawn over. They are the toddlers where the whole class shows up for their birthday. They are the children who interact with everybody on the playground. They are the captain of the football team. From the day they are born their social interactions are backing their success with others.
>>
>>38235329
Does anybody else here wish that all confident and attractive people have kids like us?
No matter who you are, when you're kids make you feel like a failure because they aren't what you think is successful, its GOTTA hit you SOMEWHERE that hurts?

Right?
>>
>tfw handsome socially anxious virgin due to your abusive step father and mother who humiliated you at every chance
>>
>>38235207
Well of course. Part of the definition of Chad is an extroverted socially confident personality.
>>
>tfw very socialized and popular pre 8th grade
>had lots of male friends
>lot of girls rejected me in 8th grade became depressed
>in gym class we had to choose dance partners
>no girl chose me
>become intensely introverted and anxious
>lost all my friends and became the school loner
>old friends "say wtf happened to you? You used be an outgoing guy"

Women is what happened
>>
Do you people seriously believe that all emotional problems come from women? Boys spend almost all their time with other boys. Not to mention that, up until 30 years ago, schools were segregated by sex.
>>
>>38235369
______Yes______. It's even better when their children become like the extreme outliers and their children become bronies/furries/trannies and the like.
>>
>>38235226
they call it the FizzyCool(physical), the lowest most degenerate 'level'............
>>
>>38235416
You've never faced rejection. I suggest you watch the youtube video of that female lesbian who dressed like a man for a year backed up by make up artist. That'll help you understand this matter because you're having a hard time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip7kP_dd6LU
>>
>>38235467
its crazy that women genuinely believe that their lives require then to work more than a man's life does

Its fucking crazy
>>
>>38235406
get froze ice maker, don't offer what you can't sponsor. faggot, get homogenised.
>>
>>38235329
I want to change my life for the better but every so often, I'll experience something that I experienced a lot in my child life, like people completely forgetting that I was there because I have no presence apparently.

>>38235369
I've heard stories of successful normies, even Chads, having kids like us. I've also heard they tended to hate and abuse them, which is even worse. They don't even care about their robot kids.
>>
File: 1496864934386.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1496864934386.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>38235222
>working out didn't fix my gyno
>working out didn't fix my dick size
>working out didn't fix my ugly face
>working out didn't fix my mental health problems
>working out didn't help me to not be a complete failure in life
>working out didn't fix my height
>working out didn't fix my lisp

Do I need to continue?
>>
You're on /r9k/. You know people already agree with that. Why post it again?

Who the fuck believes in the bullshit social hierarchy this website has come up with, anyway? You've got to be really dumb or mentally ill to do so. Is it that hard to stop caring? Just accept yourself and stop idealizing these people, the only reason you believe they're this and that is because good looks are a millenia-long meme people love to fall for. Go back to being normal like you were before you discovered this site, stop overanalyzing reality.

Go with the flow, you only live once. Just surround yourself with people who love you or care a lot about you and you'll be fine.

Best regards.
>>
>>38235521
>men spend our entire lives figuring out ways to work as little as possible/retire as early as possible
>we really only w0rk for a few reasons; to support our family, to support ourselves, or because it's something we're really passionate about (doctors, lawyers, mechanics, cops, etc.)
>women get it in their heads, from the instant their vagina starts bleeding, that "I GOTTA WORK 20X AS HARD AS A MAN, I'M GONNA DO EVERYTHING A MAN DOES AND EVEN BETTER CUZ ROWR IM A FUKKIN WOMYN"
Do women genuinely believe guys LIKE working? I'd rather be at home working on my car or organizing my workbench rather than working.

I'd understand if women were so gung-ho about wageslavery if they had habits that actually translated to "I need a shitload of money", but they genuinely just work 40-50 hours a week as a """""""""secretary"""""""""" or """"""social media marketing exec"""""" so they can buy shoes/makeup/purses/$20 avocado toast
>>
>>38235249
He's right. It increases your testosterone (same montra behind nofap) and does other things to transform you into a healthy and capable individual.
>>
>>38235222
Explain /fit/ then
>>
>>38235609
>implying this website came up with the "bullshit social hierarchy"
lel'in my ass off, m8

>>38235615
>dude brah just lift weights and that will change your brain chemistry
>dude brah the neural pathways laid down during your first 10 years of life will instantly change over a year and a half once you do enough squats brah
That's pretty contradictory, but let's see if you can figure out why.
>>
>>38235609
get a load of this fucking normalfag. go outside and play with your friends, we dont want your kind here
>>
>>38235649
You seem like somebody who isn't fucking stupid
I do wish I could meet anons like you in person and get some beers
>>
>>38235207
The perfect chad only exists in your imagination. You are like an inexperienced woman looking for love
>>
>>38235416
this roast is right
i grew up surrounded by men and was a pussy ass autist well before my first interactions with peer females
>>
File: CMAOk-AWwAEjxbH.jpg (33KB, 575x556px) Image search: [Google]
CMAOk-AWwAEjxbH.jpg
33KB, 575x556px
>>38235609
>Just surround yourself with people who love you or care a lot about you
>>
File: 1497773448275.jpg (22KB, 341x252px) Image search: [Google]
1497773448275.jpg
22KB, 341x252px
>>38235609
>Just surround yourself with people who love you or care a lot about you and you'll be fine.

I don't have any
>>
File: 1496859098841.jpg (16KB, 547x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496859098841.jpg
16KB, 547x480px
>>38235609
>Just surround yourself with people who love you or care a lot about you and you'll be fine.
>>
File: 1487425134231.jpg (75KB, 480x588px) Image search: [Google]
1487425134231.jpg
75KB, 480x588px
>>38235859
>tfw not fine for over 20 years now
>>
Plenty of robots are decent looking but social autists.
>>
>>38235222
t. someone who never worked out ever
>>
>>38235406

Wow pretty much the same here

>known as the class clown
>was the most popular kid in 5th grade
>had tons of friends
>everyone knew me
>I had a lot of confidence for some reason.
>7th - 8th grade things started to change
>girls showed no interest in me
>I started to fall behind socially
>my friends all started getting gfs
>in high school meet one of my friends from long time ago, he's popular now, asks me what the hell happened why am I quiet now
>>
Im a woman with social anxiety. Im cute but my parents never let me outside
Going on my first date next week though
Nervous
>>
>>38235615
>>38235222
t. people who don't lift

I've been lifting for years. The change needs to come from the inside you fucking tards. Also, being white helps a lot.
>>
>>38236096
You should fuck me
>>
>>38235630
/fit/ is for people who have yet to make it.
>>
>>38235609
That's a very compicated way of saying "jus b urself"
>>
>>38236096
> Im a woman with social anxiety
I'm falling for the bait
get the fuck out, stupid roastie whore
>>
>>38235416
Yeah don't bother trying to explain that. It's easier to just blame women lol.
>>
>>38235371
This but ugly half asian
>>
>>38235207
That guy looks like an insufferable dickhead.
>>
>>38237781
Yeah man. He has a very punchable face in this pic
>>
>>38235207
>Socially able people don't have social anxiety

Wow stop the fucking presses.
>>
it's because starting life good looking will set you on a good course to be around people, thus reinforcing social skills all throughout childhood.

if you were say a pencil neck throughout elementary with few friends, then became a lardo in middle school and didn't lose the weight until after high school graduation even though I'm relatively good looking now I don't have any of the foundation that a 'chad' would have.
>>
>>38235207
Why would you have social anxiety when you're stronger and bigger than most of the people around you?
>>
>chad
>surrounded by positive reinforcement and pretty girls from birth
>told he was loved and mattered
>was never abused as a kid
>dad had chad friends who gave him a successful and fun life
>had money and social mobility and good genes
Life is fucking cruel. Why did I inherit shit genes and abusive family. REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38235606
>Tfw don't have any of these problems
Thanks for the hope, man!
>>
>>38235207
Why would you be anxious if you're genetically superior and are treated as such?
>>
>>38239267
Because your shitty parents managed to reproduce. Don't repeat their mistake.
>>
>>38235609

>>
>>38235207
Ever notice that this guy always makes the exact same retarded face?
>>
>>38235369

No, my parents were attractive and successful normies when they were young. They just rationalize it so that it's all my fault and everyone supports this belief.
>>
This is wrong. There are athletes in the NFL/NBA who are quiet and awkward but also confident. There are spergs out there who are confident at playing video games and talking trash but girl still won't talk to them. You're projecting too much onto superior genetics when Chads might not have that. Look at Zyzz. He was genetically fucked. Heart defect. But women wanted him.
>>
If you don't suffer from PTSD mental anguish or being molested or abused and neglected then you have no excuse.
>>
>>38235207
It was mentioned ITT several times but whatever

What matters is that these guys had very good and positive childhoods, they were not bullied ever, their families treated them right, they had good upbringing, all the girls liked them

Basically it has to do with your attractiveness and childhood and family
If you're attractive since birth you'll get treated good and you'll develop great confidence for the future because it doesn't stop, it just keeps coming,, all that positivity, all those girls, they all keep coming through your entire first 20 years of life, you'll be confident like that for the rest of your life

But people like us don't have that shit, we were told we are ugly since birth, our families treated us like shit, our classmates fucked us psychologically, everyone looked at you funny, everyone treated you like fucking dogshit on the sidewalk
Tell how the FUCK are you expecting me to be confident and social when all you ever did was shit on me? that why I ended up being where I am, I only found peace at my house, alone and at my computer
>>
File: i_hug_that_feel.png (42KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
i_hug_that_feel.png
42KB, 500x461px
>>38239881
Feels bad bro. I hate that feel.
>>
>>38239881
This is the truth. Doesn't matter if it's been posted before, it has clearly not been enough since people continue saying "uhh dude just fake it til you make it confidence is all in your mind".
>>
File: bendanfasier.jpg (58KB, 747x480px) Image search: [Google]
bendanfasier.jpg
58KB, 747x480px
>>38240039
It keeps getting said because confidence really is all in your mind.
You can still be a confident ugly autist though, which is your problems
>>
>>38235606
>lisp

Be a faggot and fuck other autistic faggots
>>
>>38236044
>>38235406
You guys were never really popular. You just thought you were. Or maybe you were just popular with the boys while the girls always disliked you. Happens a lot.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.