[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dad likes cracking jokes >don't think he knows how

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1125.jpg (30KB, 362x358px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1125.jpg
30KB, 362x358px
>dad likes cracking jokes
>don't think he knows how fucked i am
>so it just ends up feeling like i'm getting picked on all the time
What do mang
>>
File: 1499182963451.gif (1MB, 257x200px) Image search: [Google]
1499182963451.gif
1MB, 257x200px
>>38234739
same here. it's usually with music since a lot of the music I listen to is gabber
>what are ya listening to anon? video game music?
sometimes I am listening to game soundtracks because they're fucking good and I can't say shit.
I usually just laugh it off but you could just tell him you're a little bitch and would like him to stop.
>>
I suggest that you learn to handle the banter, you probable American
>>
>>38235260
I do but it's pretty constant
Talking like 5 times a day
>>
>>38235313
>Handling and Understanding Banter - A Guide for Yanks

>1. Remember that the goal is not to hurt your feelings
>2. A salvo of bants intentionally invites return fire
>3. The premise is of a good-natured exchange of barbs
>4. The objective is to amuse one another and spectators, demonstrating wit and inventiveness
>5. This exchange actually brings the parties closer since, unlike women, men are not so easily offended by words clearly intended without malice
>6. A lower order of banter, lacking in wit and dependent on stock insults and swearwords, is also one possibility. In this case, bear in mind that returning fire is also encouraged and male bonding is still the ultimate purpose (though wit is likely to be absent).
>7. Be aware that some insults may be a little too near the knuckle and genuine offence may be given; in such cases the best response is reply with something similarly cutting but remember that the emphasis must be on wit; straight insults or cutting jibes are inappropriate and will be received sourly. Leave cattiness to women.

Hope this helps
>>
>>38235482
I understand but i'm just auts and never in the mood to talk.
Thanks though
>>
>>38235548
Well, no problem. I understand.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.