[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Today I will remind them How does it feel knowing the princess

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

File: 1460878167612.jpg (26KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1460878167612.jpg
26KB, 720x480px
>Today I will remind them

How does it feel knowing the princess of /r9k/ had camsex with (who she thought was a ) Chad?

How does it feel knowing some of you cucks reading this actually bought Mystery stuff from her wishlist?

How does it feel knowing the girl who claimed to want a loving, long term relationship and HATED degeneracy was happy enough to beg for a man's piss and his asshole after finding out he was Swedish, 6'4 and middle class (but he really wasn't lel)?
>>
piss off with that hamface
reported
>>
>>38234708
>princess of /r9k/
>Mystery.jpg
lol, k
>>
>>38234728
>SEETHING orbiter
>>
gib mystery gf immediately
>>
you say this like it's less sad to follow and buy shit for whoever that is if she wasn't like that
>>
>whores pretending to be introvert and "traditional" in 2017

wow dude stop the fucking presses
>>
Organically who?
>>
imagine the smell she secretes
>>
>>38234708
>was a camwhore before coming to r9k
>princess or r9k

lol hated degeneracy
all this miss info
>>
I've managed to get four girls from R9K to take their clothes off for me on omegle, I also met up with one and fucked them. She was a blackboxer at first but she turned out to be a total knockout. Best looking girl I've ever seen on here. I think you just have to not look like a faggot and not be a regular on the tags, they're on their to whore it up so if they see a regular they know you're an autist that you will just screencap them.
>>
Also skip fat girls get them horrible cunts off this board, don't give them attention
>>
who

oripatato
>>
>>38234708
I-is that picture eggman?
>>
>>38234728
It's eggman's sister
>>
>>38234708
I think I would do the same if a girl who pretended to care about me just happened to also be really attractive. I want to do very depraved things to pairbond with someone I really love, that's not degenerate. She could have been more careful and held back longer to make sure the guy was the real deal though, but don't we all know the feeling of being desperate for affection? Don't get me wrong, she's responsible for her actions but it's cruel what happened to her.

As I recall she was in a relationship with an ugly and abusive guy for years before this went down. I've met other girls on here as well who were in relationships with people that definitely didn't have their looks going for them but were attached to them anyway. You can't fault girls from here for being attracted to objectively attractive people.
>>
I'd love to have her grind that fat, juicy pussy all over my face
>>
Who she??

and post other pics of her face to see more clear
>>
>>38234708
is it Pupinia ??
>>
for anyone who doesnt know who she is here's a whole thread about her on lolcow, just look up mystery.jpg
>>
it doesn't get any more pathetic than Mystery and Eliza. they make Jessie Slaughter look pretty tame.
>>
>>38236793
wtf is this website? it doesn't load
>>
>>38236800

That's because Jessie was pretty tame tbhlad
>>
>>38237159
didn't she post a picture of herself losing her virginity and getting a creampie at like 13??

>>38234708
who is that girl though??
>>
>>38237378

yes lol

Still pretty tame compared to some of the shit that's happened
>>
>>38234708
God, I would love to eat Mystery out for hours while looking up at that pretty greasy face.
>>
>tfw few people remember mystery and her greasy vagina.
It was only a few years ago. Where did all the robots go? Also,what ever happened to jlh?
>>
>>38237378
She was a tripfag by the name of mystery.jpg. some other tripfag got her nudes and posted them. got btfo
>>
Just read lolcow thread. What a psychotic train wreck. Sad!
>>
File: 1390931412098.jpg (49KB, 546x366px) Image search: [Google]
1390931412098.jpg
49KB, 546x366px
>>38234708
>was happy enough to beg for a man's piss and his asshole
can i get more details on this? sounds hot
>>
>>38238446
Basically, according to lolcow thread mystery likes to eat men's asses and get pissed on. Her boyfriend is apparently a greasy NEET who doesn't look like he showers very often and mystery likes eating him out. Not hot. Just gross as fuck!
>>
>>38238239
It was not even a year ago you dumbfuck
>>
File: DRS.jpg (212KB, 400x593px) Image search: [Google]
DRS.jpg
212KB, 400x593px
>>38234708
Why should we care? When she's childless and unmarried at 30 she'll go the way of Rachel Gow and Jamie Brunette and become a member of the Dead Roasties Society.
>>
File: 1479382065359.jpg (38KB, 583x494px) Image search: [Google]
1479382065359.jpg
38KB, 583x494px
>""""""people""""" told me DUDE BRAH YOU CANT GET A GF CUZ U DONT HAVE A JOB & UR UGLY & UR OUT OF SHAPE
>get a job, get in shape, start washing my face 2x a day and taking care of myself
>women still treat me like human garbage

>meanwhile there's a greasy jobless NEET who's literally able to rope a woman into pissing on her face and making her lick his hairy asshole
>>
>>38234753
>customers
>>
File: mystery.jpg (285KB, 1121x638px) Image search: [Google]
mystery.jpg
285KB, 1121x638px
She is unironically a pig.
>>
>>38238771
mind hooking up an overweight neet senpai?
>>
>>38238771
She's so fucking attractive. I wish I could have a girl like her as a girlfriend.
>>
>>38238446
Mystery's fetish is giving a guy a rimjob. The OP is a screencap of one of the multiple videos she sent to some fake Chad (not her bf) in one of them she talks about wanting to eat his asshole in detail.
>>
>>38238771
Megaupload that shit, senpaitchi
>>
>lolcow
whats the point of this website? making fun of internet people?
>>
>>38238817
someone must have a link to this video
>>
>>38238918
Someone uploaded a bunch on motherless with 'egg' or something.
>>
>>38238910
Women who act exactly as subhuman and sociopathic as we say they do
>>
>>38238910
I used to think it was like an r9k for girls. I seem to remember there being more than one board too but apparently it is just a site to make fun of internet people now.
>>
What the the fuckery is that thing?
>>
>>38234708

I don't even know who this is so I genuinely don't give a fuck. But in general I like chad for abusing these cunts, they make fun of us but chad makes them lick his asshole...a far worse humiliation. Chad if your reading this break those sluts, crush their hearts into the ground.
>>
>nobody remembers mystery
Am i finally old?
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.