[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 29, ready for serious relationship to have child. >currently

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 3

File: Cw2IsVnXAAgkBKd.jpg (176KB, 1200x1037px) Image search: [Google]
Cw2IsVnXAAgkBKd.jpg
176KB, 1200x1037px
>be 29, ready for serious relationship to have child.
>currently dating a guy who was waiting for a virgin gf.
>I'm not actually a virgin and I just lied about my sexual past

It really is that easy you idiots
>>
>>38234580
Fake and gay

original oregano
>>
>>38234580
Kind of serves him right, for thinking that a 29 year old these days could ever be a virgin.

But fuck you, either for baiting (likely), or for being roastie scum.
>tfw captcha has FIVE "select all squares" rounds
>>
File: 223.png (88KB, 788x690px) Image search: [Google]
223.png
88KB, 788x690px
>>38234580
That's why I don't anyone under the age of 20. And if they don't bleed during sex I know they aren't a virgin.
inb4 horseback riding

God knews that women would lie about their birginity because he knows about their whoredom and sin. He did in fact designed every cell in your body after all.

>Deuteronomy 22:20: If, however, the charge is true and no proof of the young woman's virginity can be found, 21 she shall be brought to the door of her father's house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death. She has done an outrageous thing in Israel by being promiscuous while still in her father's house. You must purge the evil from among you.

But you're lucky God doesn't have those same standards for you, because you aren't his people nor are you dedicated to him. Your life will fade away like the flower.
>>
>>38234705
This.

When I was in HS, the sophomores and juniors were dating guys who were in college, so why should they get upset that 30 year old guys are dating & marrying girls in their early 20s? It's almost like women are hypocrites or something
>>
>>38234650
>>38234604
I like how you little boys are so naive you genuinely think this is fake. Why the fuck would anyone tell someone they're not a virgin if they said they want a virgin? Why the fuck would I not lie? We lie when interviewing for jobs, we lie every day. Sexual past is overrated, he won't be able to tell the difference there is no reason to tell him the truth because it will just hurt his feelings. He now gets the girl of his dreams and will die with happy thoughts instead of resentment
>>
>>38234725
It doesn't matter. Women are all the same, throughout the centuries. That bible verse picture shows you that humans still act the same they acted 3000 years ago.

You're going to get punished one way or another. For your whoredom that is. Maybe I should dox you and tell your husband.
>>
>>38234725
And then they come across her smirking ex and shit blows up into into her face.
If we are lucky we get to read about another acid attack a week later.
>>
But the real question is will you take his butt virginity?
>>
>>38234790
so god makes humans a certain way then gets angry at them for doing what he assigned them to do
>>
>>38234816
No, he made the human body before sin corrupted the natural instincts that are embedded in your flesh. You are still guilty because you know what you are doing is wrong and chose to listen to your flesh and be a whore. I am saying God knows what sin does to the human flesh and knows that many humans chose evil. He is a being of intelligence, he knows that this behavior would be prevalent among women. You're the same as the women of 3000 years ago and you will be punished. Karma is real, God will pay you back in full and bring back order to the Earth just like there is order in the universe.
>>
>>38234725
>we lie every day

Maybe you do, burn in hell SINNER!
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/12185246/r

Most men would rather fuck a virgin trap over a woman who has had 1 previous sex partner.
>>
>>38234725
>I don't care what my potential husband wants or cares about I just want kids because my wants are more important.
You're the type of scum that makes me want to kill myself out of shame for my gender.
>>
lmfao that's not gonna work
talking to a girl right now with a crazy sex history, there's only so much you can use the "honesty" card without it blowing up in your face

you're honestly just better off finding a guy who won't mind it, you'll get along better anyways. The girl I'm speaking to is great company, just not who I want to date
>>
>>38235040
pls don't or else we'll be stuck with only the shitty crazy ones
>>
>>38235059
how bad is her sex history?
>>
>>38235059

I can talk to a girl for like 30 mins and be able to tell you her partner count within reason. Women are only good at lying to weaklings.
>>
>>38235117
Shit, really? I'd test this.
>>
>>38235117
I usually play it cool, act like I don't care get her to open up about her past, if I find something I don't like, I just bounce the next chance I get.
>>
>>38235117
Exactly
And it's not even bad, again, she's great company, if anything she just doesn't believe it herself so she felt like she had to offer sex to get with guys. The ones like OP will always carry that skeleton in their closet and it will show eventually

>>38235100
I haven't heard a concrete number but it legitimately sounds like she has been sleeping around when she isn't working, and then goes back to work. She hasn't dated, at all, that's how bad. It has only been hookups.
I actually want her to meet someone, because all things considered, the guys were assholes, and she's really not an asshole. She definitely isn't a lying asshole.
>>
>>38235199
I'm REALLY trying not to bounce this time
I'd like friends, anon, even if I don't agree with them, I'm really starting to miss talking to people
>>
>>38235219
its day anon, you shouldn't be getting the feels this early.

but anyways, why would you be with someone who's values don't fit yours? that is just asking for trouble down the road.
>>
>>38235154
15-20
Next
>>
>>38235040
It makes me genuinely happy that some girls are actually reasonable, I'd never lie about something important to a girl either. It's so shitty
>>
>>38235202
How cute, you're acting like all women are as dumb as her. A smart woman knows how to lie and is very aware of the current dating scene and it is very easy to learn everything about men by visiting the sites where men try to figure out how to get laid. I used it to my advantage to get guys before to buy me things.

I know what your intentions are at all times. I will know if you're trying to pry info and what kind of info.
>>
>>38235254
I don't need to talk about sex or politics or philosophy or anything disagreeable ALL the time with someone

In the midst of my terrible timing and meme texts, I was told I was the highlight of an awful day. You don't need to be dating to have a good time. Now I can beg for someone to go to my animecons with while they make fun of me. That's a step above not going at all, which has been the case for 4 years now.

Not that it wouldn't be better with someone I'm dating, mind you, but baby steps!
>>
>>38234725
if its not fake youre a shitty person and whatever beta retard marries you deserves everything hes got coming
>>
>>38235351
I didn't call her dumb, and she isn't dumb.
She's about to begin to work on her Master's, what hav-
>the rest of that post
Is this a LARP thread?
watch out guys, we have a badass findom over here! She knows about the PUA forums! ABANDON ALL HOPE
pls don't bait /r9k/ we're innocent butterflies here
>>
>>38234705
This, I volunteered at a church for a week and its like day and night between normies and church goers on good morals
>>
>>38234580
enjoy your autism kid. Natures payback to all roasties
>>
>>38234580
if he is stupid enough to believe it
serves him right
you must have really drop in smv after the wall if that's who you settle with
>>
if a woman is intentionally hiding her sexual past from you. There is nothing you can possibly do to find out unless she's retarded.
>>
>>38234580
Fake, nobody would date someone who's hate them if they found out their past, it just doesn't make sense.
>>
>>38235569
>fake, no one would lie to protect their self in a relationship, that totally never happens.
>>
>>38234580
>building a relationship on lies

this is not going to end well after he find out you lied to him. he is going to hate you forever.
>>
>>38235591
Why would you get into a relationship with a person who actually hates the real you. The moment they realize both people wasted their time.
>>
>>38235611
why would you want to be alone? Reality is you will be alone if you told the complete truth.

>just be yourself
Is a fucking meme. You're proof with how you want a virgin girl but no girl will be a virgin that means no girl is allowed to reveal the real her if she wanted to date you
>>
File: 1484768028359.jpg (8KB, 255x250px) Image search: [Google]
1484768028359.jpg
8KB, 255x250px
>>38235040
>thinking all women are like this
>being this deep into retarded male r9k mentality

I won't say you bring me shame because everyone is terrible individually regardless of their gender, but this is absolutely disgusting
>>
>>38235688
But I'd fucking despise her if she lied. If she just admitted she's not I'd be nice and say we aren't really compatible. It's doesn't matter if it's inconvenient, you're a piece of shit if you don't care about what you're partner wants.
>>
>>38235806
You won't despise her because you will never know the truth anon.
>>
Lmao if he believes you he doesn't care
>>
A person who actually cares about virginity is a bigger red flag than a person who lies about it
>>
>>38235829
How can you honestly live with yourself being with someone who would hate the real you? That says something about her personality I would spot. You can't hide being an inconsiderate peach of shit.
>>
>>38235893
I known this guy for 6 years and he still hasn't found out. He just wouldn't date me before because "he wasn't ready"
>>
>>38235885
Whatever makes you not regret your life choices lol
The people in this thread, man.
>>
>>38235911
Then he either doesn't care much or he's really stupid. If I was honest with a girl and told her how much it means to me, and she lied without an issue I'd definitely notice a trend.
>>
Op is so far from anything but she's gloating like she's got it made already.

What if he just dumps you after , then you're retarded ass will realize what shit spot you're in.
>>
>>38234580
>lie detector test before married
>check for hymen
It's that easy.
>>
>>38235117
same here I can easily tell if she is not a virgin or not based on her hobbies,past relationships and personality.
>>
>29
>ready for serious relationship
kek, really shows the kind of person you are
>>
>>38235351
how cute and you think I hand out my resources that easily. I am the type of guys who is going to make you buy shit not the other way around.
>>
>>38235437
>irrational, baseless hatred
>morals
>>
>>38235885
what the fuck? so not liking sluts makes you a red flag?
>>
>>38236156
Yes there is something very wrong with you if you don't want to marry a slut for easy sex. 99.99% chance you are secretly homosexual or extremely insecure.
>>
>>38236195
bait
fake and gay
dont reply
STOP
>>
This must be a troll. No girl would date a trash tier robot and want his genes.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.