[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yesterday I had the worst date in the world, the guy was so cheap

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_od5c3i151f1snip0zo1_500.png (150KB, 500x458px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_od5c3i151f1snip0zo1_500.png
150KB, 500x458px
Yesterday I had the worst date in the world, the guy was so cheap that he suggested "jokingly" that it would be better to drink tap water because it would be cheaper than buying soda, was unable to keep a convo, and more than anything he seemed really uncomfortable and basically I had to do everything by myself.

How was your friday /r9k/?
>>
>>38234108
What did you guys do? Are you a femanon?
>>
>>38234234
One of those shitty avenue restaurants that was slightly overpriced.Also yes.
>>
>>38234715
*sigh*
Tits or gtfo
>>
File: 1490902686578.jpg (29KB, 427x451px) Image search: [Google]
1490902686578.jpg
29KB, 427x451px
>>38234108
>the guy was so cheap that he suggested "jokingly" that it would be better to drink tap water
he didn't consider you worth much then
better look for someone else
>>
So it's ok for girls to text and ignore a guy while on a date, but it's not ok for a guy to be "unable to keep a convo"?

really revmatches my gearshifts
>>
File: 1499534629566[1].jpg (59KB, 788x576px) Image search: [Google]
1499534629566[1].jpg
59KB, 788x576px
I don't care.
Originalo
>>
>>38234786
She was probably just being unresponsive to his attempts at conversation, passively sitting there and giving him terrible answers that couldn't go anywhere.
>>
>>38234108
was the meal good?
I speant friday in bed alone. as usual
>>
>>38234108
>going on a date
I haven't even been on a date before. FML
>>
>>38234822
To be fair, I have also been on terrible dates with guys.

He wouldn't walk next to me, rarely talked even when I asked questions, and then proceeded to ask me over his place after...
>>
>>38234822
>She was probably just being unresponsive to his attempts at conversation, passively sitting there and giving him terrible answers that couldn't go anywhere.
Most likely this. Also probably lurking /r9k/ on her iPhone because she has no personality lmao
>>
>>38234108
out out out get out bitch
>>
>>38234108
Its ok most of /r9k/ would rather fuck a trap then you roastie.
http://www.strawpoll.me/12185246/r
>>
>>38234108
>the guy was broke af because he's a NEET
>Nervous af because it's his first date
Did these two things not enter your mind
>>
>>38234876
The poll wasn't "would you fuck a trap or roastie", the poll was lose your virginity to a trap or 10/10, but you would be locked into chastity for life if you picked the 10/10. Get a better strawpoll anon
>>
OP here, what I meant is that he was awfully at KEEPING things, I tried 10 thousand times to make a single convo and he just responded "yeah, sure" "maybe "i dont know".
>>
I'm gonna be that guy tomorrow
Pray for me, boys
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.