[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If this were your situation, aside from GTFO of /r9k/, would

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: Cheat.jpg (122KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
Cheat.jpg
122KB, 1024x682px
If this were your situation, aside from GTFO of /r9k/, would you break up with your girlfriend or what?

>Girlfriend of three weeks texts "I saw this really cute swiping app on TV. I'm so glad that I haven't felt the need to use these apps since we started dating. I haven't even checked it out yet, your support means so much to me."
>I decide to be chill about the "yet," even though it's a big red flag, and respond "I'm glad you feel supported and hopefully you don't need to check the app out at all. I'd rather be heartbroken and hurt than cheated on."
>Few hours later she responds "I was just thinking how i love that you didn't get upset with me for saying this. But I've cheated before, and so it's something I'm wary of. I have had problems with instant gratification, but I love you."

So I'm thinking of being clear and responding "If you cheat on me, I will leave you." But it's precisely because I've been more gentle that she's been honest about these things. I'm wondering, do I enjoy the sex and all while it last, keep chill, and leave her if she admits to cheating. Or do I give her that ultimatum, which may result in her no longer being honest if she does cheat? For all I know she has.
>>
>>38234101
>would you break up with your girlfriend or what?

Hell no.

I would fuck her until she was exhausted then leave her wanting more.

If she comes back for you, you both win.
>>
>>38234101
>I have had problems with instant gratification
Find a way to strategic remove yourself from this relationship immediately
>>
>>38234101
>So I'm thinking of being clear and responding "If you cheat on me, I will leave you."
Better that way then the alternative.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.