[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>reply to a thread >you spend hours having the tab open

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: aaaaaaeeeeeee.jpg (67KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaeeeeeee.jpg
67KB, 1106x1012px
>reply to a thread
>you spend hours having the tab open watching it slowly fall to page 10 and get archived

>tfw not even Anons want to talk to do

Is there a more crushing feeling?
>>
That's why you have to keep messaging yourself initially until the thread builds up momentum
>>
>>38233952
I'll tank to you anon. Feel like I'm going crazy. I keep fidgeting for no reason. I don't know whats going on. What are your interests?
>>
>>38234131
*Talk goddammit. Fucking sausage fingers.
>>
I don't really talk to my friends in real life. Not because I don't like them, quite the opposite, but I think I am terribly boring and when I open my mouth I only talk about myself, so I don't think I even deserve someone talking to me.
So most of my free time I just play singleplayer vidya where I can be myself and do what I want without being a nuisance to anyone.
>>
>>38234131
Music, mainly - listening, discussing, reviewing, writing, playing, all that jazz. I'm a better reviewer than I am an actual musician, but even then it's just a hobby / voluntary - have been published in the uni newspaper a couple of times though. Other interests are either superficial or salacious

What about you?

>>38234219
Sometimes it's nice just to hang out with people and not really talk; I do that a lot with my sister, we just hang out and do our own thing, but it's just nice to know that you care about each other. Do your friends sometimes feel the same or are they very sociable? You might enjoy doing activities together that don't require talking, like going to the cinema or a small concert
>>
>>38234813
I go drinking or singing with them once in a while, I guess that counts.
>>
>>38234848
that sounds nice, what's your favourite karaoke song?
>>
>>38234924
Oh, there are so many of them! But I have had this one stuck in my head for a couple of days:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFE6qQ3ySXE

But generally I find singing songs with deep voice easier.
>>
>>38235149
oh man I haven't listened to Lily Allen in years

I went to a karaoke night once but I never got to sing - me and a mate wanted to sing a duet but the DJ must've thought we were a gay couple so we were never called up (we're not, well, just yet anyway)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKjZuykKY1I

I mean it's a love song but it's fun as hell to sing, and me and my mate can hit the high notes
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.