[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If sex is overrated then answer these questions. >how come

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: nothing personal.jpg (28KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
nothing personal.jpg
28KB, 1024x576px
If sex is overrated then answer these questions.

>how come people are willing to cheat on their partners just for sex?
>how come prostitutes/brothels are so profitable? (most their money is from repeat customers.)
>how come movies always add sex in them.
>how come female teachers are willing to risk their career just to fuck a student?
>how come sex is in a huge portion of songs, why would they sing/rap about something overrated?
>Why is hook-up culture a thing?
>why do roasties have high partner number if sex is overrated. Shouldn't they all be virgins then?
>Why are sex forums/communities one of the most popular forums/communities in the world?
>Why is sex mainstream?
>how come historically people would rape and fuck women for the sake of fucking them? Isn't it because it feels good?
>Why do people have divorces due to their sex life if it's overrated?
>why is /r/deadbedroom a thing if it's overrated, why would people be suicidal/depressed over lack of sex?
>why is there sex addiction therapy, how can you be addicted to something overrated?

Sex is not overrated, people do it because it feels good. You post on 4chan, even though it's not healthy for you. You're not in a position to say sex is overrated.
>>
knew you faggots couldn't answer my questions. Sex is not overrated you fucking trash ass normalfags trying to teach us to be happy as cucks.
>>
I think sex is only overrated when its the first time and you're just desperate and fuck anything.

Its always like "Yeah I was drunk and fucked this whale a party, couldn't feel anything cause condom, had whisky dick, and she was passed out. Shit was overrated bro don't worry."

But guys with gfs they really like always have good things to say about it.
>>
>>38233906
Are you a virgin?
Tbh I don't want to have sex to feel good, I just want to have sex to say I did it. There are 15 year olds who are fucking each other right now and I can't even get laid and I'm in my mid 20's. I feel like shit.
>>
>>38233741
Sex is sought after because it's an impulse. The act of it isn't that great.

Like when you're horny. Then you jerk off, and you don't feel horny anymore.
>>
>>38233959
Uh.. but that does feel good to do that?
In fact I have a masturbation addiction and high sex drive. I can cum 10 times within 2 hours.
>>
>>38233741
>how come people are willing to cheat on their partners just for sex?
This is precisely the definition of overrated. Society emphasizes sex--temporary pleasure--so much, that people are willing to throw away entire relationships over it. This question is just circular reasoning. Like asking, "why are diamonds overpriced, when people still buy them?" The answer there is the same thing, people actually expect expensive diamonds.
Same with question #2.
>how come movies always add sex in them
(((Them))). There used to be a sense of morality in the West.
>how come female teachers are willing to risk their career just to fuck a student?
That's a tiny percentage anyway, but see above. Sexualized culture of hedonism.
>how come sex is in a huge portion of songs
nigger culture, you mong
>why is hook-up culture a thing
moral decay. Temporary pleasure to placate the masses.

Honestly, these are all just restatements of the original problem. Sex is meant to pass on one's genes.
>>
>>38233946

Yeah, 25 and I it doesn't bother me much. The act of sex seems pointless if its not with someone I'm really attracted to.
>>
>>38234033
maybe it's showing the actual relationship was overrated and that sex is what's more important which is why they did it.

They get into a relationship then find out love/bonds do not matter as much as your sex life.

The thing you're not understanding, you want to act like the relationship is more important, but these people are in relationships for 10-20+ years and been unhappy the entire time because of dead bedrooms. How the fuck can you say they think sex is overrated when it in fact improves the quality of their life?

You say it's temporary pleasure, but the truth is, a relationship is a temporary pleasure, that's why if your partner stopped fucking you, eventually it will piss you off unless you're defected.

We're animals and we're predisposed to wanting sex and if we don't get it we end up unhappy for not fulfilling our biological purposes
>>
>>38234195
>They get into a relationship then find out love/bonds do not matter as much as your sex life.
Anyone who has this kind of a mindset is a piece of shit who deserves slow death in a pit of fire.
Sex is a component of a relationship to be decided by its participants, but it should never define the relationship. In today's warped, degenerate society, sex is the all-consuming focus, and we're all worse off for it.
>>
>>38234310
How about you start being honest even though you're anonymous. If someone was married and either the husband or the wife suddenly refrained from sex for a whole year or 5. That relationship would be ruined by at LEAST 90% relationships.

Sex is not overrated, you just have different morals/priorities and you somehow think everyone should view the world the same as you. It is not overrated if they have different preferences than you. It may be overrated to you, in how you value a relationship. But I have never met anyone IRL who would be comfortable not fucking their partner.
>>
>>38234193
im 24, same boat as you

I told a chad coworker that sex seems lame if you just fuck some random thot and not someone you're really into.

He laughed at me, told me I might be gay, and said "thats why you're a virgin lmao
>>
>>38234370
> If someone was married and either the husband or the wife suddenly refrained from sex for a whole year or 5.
Yes, because that is an abrupt change and indicative of something else. People should be clear about what they expect.
> you just have different morals/priorities and you somehow think everyone should view the world the same as you.
Correct on both counts. Why would I hold beliefs if I didn't think they were correct?
>It may be overrated to you, in how you value a relationship. But I have never met anyone IRL who would be comfortable not fucking their partner.
>using the degenerate culture of modern 'society' for his argument
Sex should solely be within marriage, and anyone who believes otherwise is only worth a bullet in the back of the head. There is a reason why I have nothing but unrepentant scorn for the nonexistent 'morals' of today, which amount to nothing more than bestial impulses and masturbatory appeals to 'tolerance' of a dying civilization.
>>
>>38234401
but he's right. sounds like something someone who never had sex would say. You are highly overrating women man wtf is wrong with you.

Listen, you're 24 years old and you're a virgin. Yet you somehow put women on a pedestal even though they clearly did not give a fuck about you to this point. You are acting like a beta, thinking that they're still worthy of affection/relationships when they clearly showed they don't give a single a shit about you.

This is what disgusts me. You let women ignore you and not give a shit about you, yet you leave your door open waiting for them to change their mind later in life when that same chad is done with you.

You call her a random thot, but literally practically 100% of women on the planet are a "random thot" to SOMEONE. You will never know her full sexual history. She will NEVER admit that chad pumped & dumped her. Why would she admit that? Do you know how easy you are, all a woman has to do is keep it a secret and they won you over, and before you knew it you put a diamond on someones thot.
>>
>>38233741

>>how come people are willing to cheat on their partners just for sex?

cuz they've been brainwashed by jews into loving niggers and faggots

>how come prostitutes/brothels are so profitable? (most their money is from repeat customers.)

the jews subtly advertise degeneracy

>how come movies always add sex in them.

their made by jews, and they want us to focus on retarded pointless things instead of the fact that they're controlling every aspect of the world

the jews don't like intelligent educated people, so they brainwash teachers into fucking up their careers

>how come sex is in a huge portion of songs, why would they sing/rap about something overrated?

jews again

>Why is hook-up culture a thing?

It became a thing when the jews started taking over the world, what a coincidence

>why do roasties have high partner number if sex is overrated. Shouldn't they all be virgins then?

jews told them that that's ok

>Why are sex forums/communities one of the most popular forums/communities in the world?

They're run by jews

>Why is sex mainstream?

It wasn't a century ago, when jews were irrelevant, coincidence?

>how come historically people would rape and fuck women for the sake of fucking them? Isn't it because it feels good?

They were all brainwashed by jews, their dominance didn't start yesterday

>Why do people have divorces due to their sex life if it's overrated?

Because of what jews tell them, they don't like christian family values

>why is /r/deadbedroom a thing if it's overrated, why would people be suicidal/depressed over lack of sex?

Jews want it to be like that

>why is there sex addiction therapy, how can you be addicted to something overrated?

Because you're weak-minded and let the jews control your thoughts.
>>
>>38234401

Don't let him get to you. I've realized that people like him are afraid and unfulfilled, so they try to fill that void with woman. I was one of the few guys who was willing to admit to being a virgin in high school, and it truly liberated me. I no longer sought woman to validate me, I was free to let it happen when I wanted it too, not become some guy who molds his entire life around being attractive to woman.

Now I'm not saying I'm waiting for like the perfect woman, but fuck it, I want to be excited about being with her at least. I've turned down several 4/10s throughout my life because I knew I would have been risking pregnancy, stds, and other kinds of drama, not for someone I cared about, but for a useless social badge. Its not worth it bro, don't let the normies fool you, they are afraid to deviate from the herd and its path of pointless degeneracy.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.