[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some signs when a woman is faking depression/anxiety?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

What are some signs when a woman is faking depression/anxiety?

I've noticed just how many roasties claim to be suffering from depression or anxiety, but 99% they're full of shit. So here's what i have so far:

>most are extremely extroverted and smile and laugh.. A LOT

If this is just an act and you are faking happiness, you are not depressed, you are a SOCIOPATH. Depressed people don't even know what happiness is enough to fake it so well.

>i have such bad anxiety! I need to go out and do something but all my friends are boring! I'm so anxious to go out!

That's just boredom, you stupid cunt.

>posting ANYTHING about it on social media

People with mental illnesses tend to not want to advertise it.
>>
>>38233367
Although I agree that most women say they have it for attention (like always) but I think your views of depression are off a bit mate
Just because you have depression, doesn't meab you don't know what happiness is. That's one of the stupidest things I've ever heard.
A lot of people with depression act happy, but they don't comprehend why they should feel happy. They aren't literal robots who don't know how to feel
>>
You realize there are degrees of depression just like any other illness, right?

Some people with depression experience fleeting happiness. Some people haven't been depressed their whole lives, so they can pretend to be happy.
>>
>>38233542
>>38233588

I haven't been depressed my whole life but i have a hard time faking happy because i'm honest and not a snake. Women can also turn on the waterworks when they're not really upset. It's all manipulation.
>>
>>38233367
I am also curious about this stuff. Because almost fucking almost all the woman around me claim to be having anxiety and depression shit
while they are happy and laughing whenever I see them
they go out often, and give advises to people who actually has depression and this kind of mental problems
I am starting to hate all the woman because of the woman around me
how unlucky can I be ? or woman just whores ?
>>
>>38233367
Fembot here with random bits of depression due to mental issues.
When you're "really" depressed, you're most likely not going to whore yourself out, ask for help just for attention. Asking for help is obviously the right thing to do during depression but asking everyone for help individually will most likely just be an attentionwhoring thing though my source is anecdotal.
>>
When someone cuts or attempts suicide by using pills. They know that they are just going to end up fine afterwards but they need attention so they send pictures on their social media of their armband the nurse gave them and go ":(" with no context because they obviously want people to say "OMG WHAT HAPPENED" and give them attention.

I hate seeing on social media women posting things such as "Nobody talk to me I'm very depressed and upset right now." when they are obviously posting that for attention. If you didn't want to talk to people then just ignore the person or don't talk to them. Hell if people try to talk to you then you have friends who care about your existence.
>>
I remember back in high school me and my friends would shit on a certain few individuals who were always really suicidey. The girls all had cut marks on their arms, not even scars, more scabs really. Point is they didn't ACTUALLY try to cut themselves aside from breaking the skin a little.

They were just emotional balls of daddy issues and bad influences but they made us kek
>>
Op here, i also notice a growing trend of women posting "i have no friends", or "nobody likes me", on fb or snapchat or whatever, in between the nonstop posts of them out and about, laughing and having a time with all their friends.

What the fuck is their problem? If i was their friend i'd call them out for being such an ASSHOLE.

It has to be a ploy. I think 'i have no friends' is increasing the flow of messages on the beta orbiter control valve.
>>
>>38233367
I'm incredibly off and on.
I think mostly it's just apathy. I want to feel nothing at all times, and I'd gladly swallow the medication I'm supposed to take just to not feel anything anymore.
Sadly, I can't afford the medication, so I have to continue feeling this way.
>>
File: IMG_6127.png (140KB, 500x741px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6127.png
140KB, 500x741px
>>38233367
>image that romanticizes mental illness
>incredibly over-emotional reaction made to induce pity
>advertising it ANYWHERE

I fucking despise women who claim to be depressed/anxious or been raped or something even though it's apparent that they're not, because they devalue the claim of anybody who actually has.

Generally
>their stories don't match up
>their emotions don't accurately match the situation
>virtue signal all the time yet don't really give a shit

Actually, I guess OP is completely correct. These are all traits of sociopaths, strange how I've met a lot more female sociopaths than male.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.