[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>she is online >send her a message >status change: away

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: pleaserespond.jpg (47KB, 441x441px) Image search: [Google]
pleaserespond.jpg
47KB, 441x441px
>she is online
>send her a message
>status change: away
one of these days im just gonna kill myself desu
>>
>>38233194
You're better than this dude, if she doesn't even say hi back in a fucking chat she's not the one for ya, why don't you forget about the bitch and lighten up
>>
File: hue.jpg (19KB, 385x383px) Image search: [Google]
hue.jpg
19KB, 385x383px
>>38233194

>status change: away

What the fuck are you using, AIM?
>>
File: 1380649923873.gif (2MB, 350x300px) Image search: [Google]
1380649923873.gif
2MB, 350x300px
>meet girl at school/work/wherever
>she's single
>she's cute, not 8/10 or above but easily a 6.5 to 7
>I start chatting her up, she kinda likes it and starts talking to me more
>get her number
>ask if she wants to come over, eat somewhere, shoot one of my guns at a range, catch a movie, anything
>she stops responding almost entirely and never texts back

4 times. 4 times has this happened to me. I've never had a gf and I'm not even afraid to talk to women and a lot of them think I'm at least kinda funny. I don't know what my fucking problem is but I'm a hair's thickness away from blowing my brains out.
>>
>>38233833
>telling her you have guns
Women are spineless, anon, you can't drop this on then until you've already established a relationship in which you have some measure of authority.
>>
File: 1464031840671.png (199KB, 786x826px) Image search: [Google]
1464031840671.png
199KB, 786x826px
>>38233878
I live in Texas where pretty much all of their dads own at least one gun, and 2 of the ones I talked to had facebook photos of themselves firing a glock and an ar15. I wouldn't consider myself bad looking, and I put up a bit of bravado in public wherever I go, so I don't think it's a problem with perceived confidence.
>>
>>38233833
dude wtf, you dont mention guns like that to girls
dont even tell her you have guns unless she asks you what's in your safe
>>
>tfw ant even summon courage to message
>>
>>38233833

>go to the range

Can't ever open with it. Shooting guns has gone from something taught in schools to instantly making you a ticking time bomb in the eyes of a good chunk of society. While part of me thinks you should've learned after the first go-round, you've got my empathy because it's total bullshit. Took me some time (and I should've learned after the first time too, because I dated three girls who I found out had mental illnesses and stuck around) and it all went to shit. Long stories aside, guns were a no-go with them either.

All worth it, currently dating an ultraqt virgin that's face lit up into a smile when I told her I got a new rifle.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.