[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you now think of the early 2000s, robots? How would you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: hotmail-2000.jpg (28KB, 512x337px) Image search: [Google]
hotmail-2000.jpg
28KB, 512x337px
What do you now think of the early 2000s, robots? How would you sum up/describe that era?
>>
2000 was comfy. By no means was it perfect, but man. It really went to shit after that in comparison.
>>
>fun and games. social media popped its ugly face and ruined all the fun.

everyone now walks around with there face down looking at there phones.
>>
>>38233103
everything was crappy and took longer but people seemed to walk around outside with their eyes open
>>
>>38233103
I sure did like YTMND back then.
>>
>>38233103
After mid-2001 it was more shit than the '90s but less shit than 2015 and beyond.
>>
>>38234302
Also less shit than 2008-2011.
>>
Peak of everything.
>>
>>38233103

All I can say is... what happened? The early 2000s looked promising and optimistic even after 9/11. It was 2005 when everything came to a shift and became pessimistic. Instead of having that beachy feeling that came with the early 2000s, we were now focused with being so advance in technology and the internet. What the fuck man
>>
>>38233103
It was a simpler time. I miss it.
>>
>>38234563
The West hadn't spent all of its money yet on war, bank bailouts and Third World migrants.
>>
>>38233103
I was a wee bee lad by then so I dun member
>>
File: hah.jpg (134KB, 720x531px) Image search: [Google]
hah.jpg
134KB, 720x531px
>>38233103
etalon of true joy
>>
>Spent my days shitposting on TOTSE,
>watching Alex jones 'documentaries' and believing them
>didn't have to think twice about what you typed online
>look up recipes for napalm, guides on potato cannons trying to find the Talibans officials website.
>baiting pedos with pictures of teen age moobs
>trolling cunts on msn messenger before Trolling was mainstream lingo
A comfier simpler time
>>
>>38233103
It was the Dark Ages:
>no high speed wireless internet
>no social media
>no smart phones
>no YouTube
>no memes
>no Netflix or crunchyroll or other streaming services
>>
>>38233103
95% of the current users weren't here, so pretty good
>>
File: expanding internet.png (472KB, 2500x5562px) Image search: [Google]
expanding internet.png
472KB, 2500x5562px
>no social media
>no normies
>slow, clunky, and expensive as fuck
>>
File: wojaktired2.jpg (10KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
wojaktired2.jpg
10KB, 229x220px
>>38233103

I wish I never started playing video games. My fate was sealed when my family's friends gifted us some one care PC and I started playing Settlers II on it
>>
Ozzfest

Goth girls

Donnie Darko
Ginger snaps

Summer nights camping.

Hmm. . .
>>
I've a bit if a yearning to go back to 2000 - 2002. Things we're not perfect during those years by any means, but somehow things seemed a lot more different and a lot more innocent then compared to now. wish I could go back.
>>
>>38236023
>>>didn't have to think twice about what you typed online
Normies inhabiting the internet was a great mistake. Fucking soft skinned cunts. Even going a few years back you could be chatting to someone, call them a cunt and then you both went separate ways, I didn't even cross your mind. Do the same now and you have a niggling though in the back of your head over the police knocking resulting in your arrest for hate speech or trolling.

>The cyber police
We didn't listen.
>>
File: IMG_1139.png (640KB, 1024x839px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1139.png
640KB, 1024x839px
>>38237070
Fuck dude. I remember the internet police being a meme used whenever some faggot got overly butt blasted over something.

>mfw I never realised it came true because it happened so incrimentaly like boiling a frog.
>>
File: 1498214937473.png (101KB, 554x400px)
1498214937473.png
101KB, 554x400px
>early 2000's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBhvPmXoPpU
>>
>>38233103
Its my ideal time, technology wasn't as shit as the 90's but it hadn't reached the normie levels that it has today.

Computer hardware was actually advancing with good gains each generation unlike the 5% CPU gains we get today.

I preferred the outside world during the 90's but I was always bored most of the time back then.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.