[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't female American teachers stop having sex with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Why can't female American teachers stop having sex with their students? This happens about twice a week and that's just the incidents that actually get discovered and brought to light.

http://nypost.com/2017/06/12/prep-school-math-teacher-arrested-for-having-sex-with-students/

>A prep school math teacher in North Carolina was arrested for having inappropriate sexual contact with three male students, police said.
>Police have said the alleged acts took place off-campus and involved two 17-year-old students and one 16-year-old student.
>"It's very shocking and appalling that a person would do that with a student," Dayvon Steel told WNCN.
>>
>tfw your hot teacher didnt bang you
>>
>>38233222
Uhhhh this man
>>
>>38233060
The standards aren't the same so it does make sense why they do it.
>>38233222
This desu.
>>
>>38233298
They never really receive any kind of punishment for it either. A slap on the wrist and fired from the school but that's it. The punishment is quite severe for men but that much is understandable.
>>
>>38233222
trips of truth.
Whats worse is some of those kids are ugly as FUCK and they are still getting some.
>>
>>38233060

What's sad and pathetic at the same time is that these teachers are usually married or engaged too. Just imagine being married to that girl you were lusting for ages only to get cucked by a 17 year old.
>>
File: IMG_1191.jpg (33KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1191.jpg
33KB, 480x480px
>tfw no rotten sensei gf
>>
>>38233400
*three 17-year-olds
>>
>>38233060
Most of the students they banged were black. These white girls are just crazy for the BBC even if getting it means losing their jobs + jailtime
>>
>>38233060
Ngl I'd pipe too
>>
if a male teaches was young and hot he'd be swimming in jailbait puss. there's just more young and hot female teachers than male ones.
>>
>>38233060
Why are roasties so fucking disgusting? She can't get any dick her own age?
>>
>>38233060
Oldfag here. This shit's been going on since the dawn of time. As long as there's been schools, there have been teachers taking advantage of students.

You're seeing this more and more nowadays for two reasons.

1. Kids are growing up with social media being a presence throughout their entire lives. They don't understand the concept of oversharing and feel the need to share everything with the world. This shit happens to them and they feel the need to tell someone.

2. Due to the economy, social culture and other factors, older Millennials (Mid 20s - Early 30s) don't want to be reminded of adulthood and growing up, and think of themselves as this ambiguous late teens/early twenties age. A lot of these women do it because they desperately want to feel young and relive their stress-free teen years.
>>
>>38233676
Can someone confirm if this is true? I fear it might be.
>>
>>38233735
That's the thing. There's almost none that are ugly and they all seem to be White. There's no shortage of men that they can get with but I guess there's a certain intrigue in knowing that they're front-and-center in a room full of underage males at their hormonal peak going through puberty. There's nothing a lot of these dudes want more than to bang her and the temptation to exploit that is too great.
>>
Because women are just whores naturally
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.