[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gf told me it'd be nice if I was more manly and assertive

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

>gf told me it'd be nice if I was more manly and assertive

idk what that even means desu
>>
start hate fucking her and slapping her around before she cheats on you. not even joking
>>
>>38232939
It means she thinks you're a beta pussy and she's *this* close to spreading her legs for Chad
>>
>>38232939
finger her until she has an orgasm. that will get that bullshit out of her head
>>
>>38232939
Tell her to fuck off and then cunt punt her.
Trust me, she'll love it
>>
>>38232939
Say she can't do a thing and when she says no Stone Cold Stunner her.
>>
>>38232939
Probably means you are shit in bed, try choking her and slapping her while calling her your whore. Women love that shit.
>>
>>38232972
ive been cheated on in the past and lately ive been thinking its bc of this reason :/ just hard bc I'm 5'6 and skinny so it feels impossible for me to be super intense
>>
>>38232939
she's testing your masculinity, aka your viability as a continued partner. you were supposed to force her on her knees then and there and make her suck your cock you idiot
>>
>>38233035
well she just told me over text so...
>>
>>38233026
ok, women deserve to be treated with respect and its proper for you to be a gentleman. however, "women" nowadays are on a whole other page (they lack dignity). one day she'll leave you and you'll be a lone so be freaky with her ...she is asking for it. this is how women in todays day and age think
>>
>>38232991
WRONG. Means she's already spreading her legs for Chad and she's just waiting for OP to correct his mistakes so she can leave him at the point when he thinks he save the relationship. She wants to destroy him as intensely as possible.
>>
>>38233832
>WRONG
Okay virgin. Whatever you say bro.
>>
>>38233832
meh that probably is what's happening desu. been cheated on in 2/3 of my past relationships. must be because im too beta :/
>>
She will leave or cheat on you if she hasn't already.

Only your self to blame for her going for assholes for now one.
>>
>>38232939
just be more direct. I'm direct as fuck and people see it as masculine. direct doesn't mean rude as fuck though bro lmao. use decent tact.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.