[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I'm trying to understand. Are you not attracted to me?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1rBDH3G.jpg (54KB, 480x465px) Image search: [Google]
1rBDH3G.jpg
54KB, 480x465px
>I'm trying to understand. Are you not attracted to me? I touch you and kiss you and hold you but it doesn't react. It stays soft. Look at it, it's not hard. But everything you do turns me on, literally every time you touch me. But the only way I can get you hard is my feet. Like, the moment I put my feet in your hands I see it instantly become hard. Just help me, in trying to understand. Is it really just my feet? You don't like the rest or me? Look at my boobs, men are supposed to go nuts for these my tits are big.

Who /really embarrassed/ here? I had an uncomfortable conversation last night.
>>
maybe her ass will turn you on. Feet and ass kinda go together
>>
>>38232745
You fucking faggot
You fucking disgust me
You have a perfect woman but your fucking retarded animal brain directs you towards the feet
I hope you fucking rot in your bed you fucking faggot
>>
>>38232871
Don't say such things okay
>>
File: 5b30e17a7e25e44f3841eb5218db5a39.png (886KB, 3274x1290px) Image search: [Google]
5b30e17a7e25e44f3841eb5218db5a39.png
886KB, 3274x1290px
I'll never understand foot fetishists. Seriously whats so appealing about feet?
>>
File: UinIaaL.jpg (643KB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
UinIaaL.jpg
643KB, 2340x4160px
>>38233051
They're sexy desu desu
>>
>>38232898
Fuck you
You have a woman who adores you and is willing to fall in your arms daily yet all you can focus on is her fucking feet
I hope your limbs detach one day and you're rendered a useless stub
Maybe then you can grovel for feet, on the floor, where you belong you fucking garbage faggot footfag
>>
>>38234098
Her feet are sexy though.
>>
>>38232745
I hate you with almost every fiber in my fucking being
>>
File: 24A9dnJ.png (308KB, 554x603px) Image search: [Google]
24A9dnJ.png
308KB, 554x603px
>>38234203
I'm a good guy
>>
I hope you reassured her you love her as a person and that you just function differently sexually. I mean, if you put in the effort to satisfy her even if it doesn't do much for you, that show you care.
>>
Why are footfags literally the worst kind of people.
>>
>>38234257
She's doing fine sexually, I'm good with my tongue. She's upset because for every 2-3 times I get her off, she can only get me off 1.
>>
>>38234283
Why are u so mad u dork
>>
>>38234246
The hatred only comes from a place of envy. Granted, I'm sure you're not as good of a guy as I am, because I've barely met anybody that gives a sense of empathetic capacity comparable to my own.

That said, I only hate you because you are somebody far away getting things that I want, and therefore my brain chooses to hate you, to vent some of this immense internal rage I feel towards myself for not being able to grasp what it is that will make women want to use their free time to interact with me

I fucking hate this shit man
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.