[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I made a thread last night about the girl i was seeing, and now

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: prost.jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
prost.jpg
7KB, 275x183px
I made a thread last night about the girl i was seeing, and now it turns out I'm a dating a former prostitute. She told me last night and I got pretty upset, and now she's angry with me, for some reason. I thought I handle it pretty well, all things considered.

We met on tinder and started fucking, and I grew to like her quite a lot. I feel like such an idiot. I'm really confused by why she is angry with me. She claims she stopped doing it last fall but she still has the app on her phone, she still has male "friends" and she never really explains how they met or why they hang out. She has obvioulsy had many, many partners.

The litany of issues she uncorked last night was astonishing She claims she was raped. Claims she has PTSD. Claims she did it for the money to help support her unemployable brother.

When she told me this, she asked if it changed what I thought of her. I said that I had some misgivings about her as gf material before hearing that tidbit, and that I wasn't prepared to learn that she'd been a prositute, too.

She started to sob. I tried to calm her down but she continued to cry until she mustered up the girl mentality in which it was my fault again ULtimately, I asked her what I could expect from the STD test I'd be getting and she said she was clean. I left after that.

This morning she'd removed me from tinder and probably also blocked me from seeing her snapchat story.

While I'm not a total moron and I know tinder girls aren't going to be virgins, I had no idea i could possibly feel this stupid about having feelings for a girl.

Meeting this girl, any girl, was supposed to be the start of a real life with normal problems, and hopes and breakups after I'd given up on all those things seven years ago to sit alone in my basement all the fucking time while i slowly die, and now that's all gone. I'd really appreciate it if some anons could help me out with this.
>>
File: 1476729293879.png (278KB, 694x794px) Image search: [Google]
1476729293879.png
278KB, 694x794px
How about you start by leaving this board, Norman.
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 125x125px
>>38232131
> go on tinder
>fuck a former prostitue without knowing it
> REE YOU GUYS DIDN'T TELL ME ABOUT THIS
RETARD
E
T
A
R
D
>>
Wait six months till you have sex again. Improve your self in the meantime. At the six months, get tested again. Some shit doesn't show up the first time. If you're clean, go look for another gf.

Other than that, what can we say? Expecting a female to act with integrity is just unrealistic these days. Sorry you had to find that out the hard way.
>>
>>38232131
> raw dogging a tinder slut
>>
>>38232131
>I said that I had some misgivings about her as gf material before hearing that tidbit

Mentioning this is where you goofed, OP. Not being prepared to hear about her being a former prostitute (as well as having all those other issues dumped on you at once) is more than fair, but telling her that you had already had doubts about her during what was a very nerve-wracking moment for her was probably what made her lash out the way she did.
>>
>>38232281
never raw dogged her

>>38232366
youre probably right. That was a mistake. I'm such a fucking idiot. I really didn't know what to do, so i was just honest with her about what I'd been thinking. I mean, who in the fuck anticipates and prepares to hear this shit?

>>38232253
>orry you had to find that out the hard way
I already knew and really hoped this would be different, even though it began as just a hookup.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.