[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any skinny robot wants to have a body like pic related? Not fat,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: dadcasual.jpg (58KB, 750x519px) Image search: [Google]
dadcasual.jpg
58KB, 750x519px
Any skinny robot wants to have a body like pic related? Not fat, not muscular either since working out takes dedication and effort. Just an average joe. Fuck it, this would give me so much confidence.
>>
eh he seems a little muscular

muscular dad bod, try again
>>
>>38232017
He does some exercise for sure but he's kind of fat too.
>>
You mean like a dad bod? Just hit the gym like 2-3 times a week but eat like a dad
>>
that's the sexiest male body type
>>
i want to lose 20kg and be a skeleton, why would you ever want to be fat?
>>
>>38232251
The grass is always greener, I guess. I don't want to be fat (guy in pic isn't fat). I just want to be thicker than I am now, to have the body of a man and not of a child. I know it won't solve all my problems but at least I could go out feeling like a man.

>>38232045
Not dad bod. The point is that the fat spreads evenly on all the limbs, and doesn't accumulate in the belly. Having a defined dad bod would be just as bad as being skelly confidence-wise.

>>38232132
Eating the gym and eating didn't do me any good, I stayed skelly. Hopefully once I stop caring about what I eat some fat will build up.
>>
>>38232369
He's muscular, that's what gives the shape. He just has relatively high body fat percentage, that's what hides definition. That's not a body you get by hitting the perfect balance of eating and sitting in a chair. Either a little working out our a decent amount of manual labor is involved
>>
>>38233152
What shape? His muscles aren't defined
>>
Yeah but I'm 5'5 so I feel like I'd look and feel like shit at any size
>>
>>38232017
>>38232251
>48kg
>1.68m
> wish i had a short cute girl's body
tfw a degenerate
>>
>>38232017
You're dumb if you think this guy doesn't have an above average level of muscle tone
>thinks pecs look like that naturally for everybody
wew laddy
>>
>>38234560
They're undefined. You don't get that by working out
>>
>>38232017
>not fat
Ask me how I know that you're American.
>>
>>38234703
I'm European and I don't consider that fat
>>
>>38232017
This would be good I think, but those tits are bigger than her's.
>>
>>38233502
What shape? His muscles aren't defined
> He just has relatively high body fat percentage, that's what hides definition.
nigga can you read
>>
>>38234887
But what tells you he has that definition in the first place, if there is no evidence he has built a muscle mass to start with?
>>
>>38235952
The chest has Ma'am up at the top of the ribcage, and his pectorals are well defined. His stomach is even. His shoulders are broadly set.

Everything you see in that image is indicative of having muscle mass. Without muscle, at the same weight, everything there would be drooping instead of uniformly distributed. His pecs would be thin towards his collar bone, and fatty near the bottom of the ribcage. His stomach would sag out towards his pants instead of being held in place by a well developed abdominal wall. His shoulders would appear almost boney at the top while the fat collects in the under arms. Fat doesn't rest evenly distributed along the body, it's much more visibly affected by gravity
>>
File: 1398653971692.jpg (137KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1398653971692.jpg
137KB, 900x900px
>>38232017
First of all, yes I would, it would literally turn my life around.
Second of all, if I had a body like that I would be ripped and look like a greek god. I already go to the gym and overeat, the only thing holding me back is my absolute garbage auschwitz genetics.

TL;DR: FUCKING DIE IN MY SLEEP ALREADY FUCKING KILL ME FIND ME AND KILL ME PUT AN END TO THIS FOR FUCK SAKE IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR
>>
>>38236172
What do you mean? That by working out the fat accumulates in certain areas it wouldn't otherwise? Couldn't it be a body type affair?
>>
>>38232017
I consider this chubby. I have a body like this and would rather be skelly. My skelly friend is an alt-chad.

skelly is so much cleaner than all this gross jiggling.
>>
Holy shit, somehow OP doesn't understand that there's fucking muscle underneath that dudes minor amount of fat. He has somehow deluded himself into thinking that he can look like that if he eats enough or some shit, and that no effort is involved.
>>
>>38236413
>That by working out the fat accumulates in certain areas it wouldn't otherwise?
Not that Anon; that's not what he's saying, but it's close enough that it's not far off to think of it that way.
The structure and framework provided by the musculature holds the fat in place, in its absence the fat would distribute in a more typical potato shape. It's not that it's accumulating in different places so much that it's being held up.

In succubi see tits vs swinging yams.
>>
File: celebcry6georgewbush.jpg (48KB, 520x662px) Image search: [Google]
celebcry6georgewbush.jpg
48KB, 520x662px
>>38236662
Well, I learned something new today. Thanks. And got my hopes dashed. Agin'
>>
File: 1468599357508.jpg (225KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
1468599357508.jpg
225KB, 500x364px
>people think you can get those pecs without working out
>>
>>38236662
I need to fucking get rid of my manboobs christ help us all
>>
This is what you look like if you lift weights regularly but don't ever cut calories
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.