[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here is intentionally being a loser just to fuck with your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: devilish.jpg (78KB, 470x595px) Image search: [Google]
devilish.jpg
78KB, 470x595px
Who here is intentionally being a loser just to fuck with your parents?

I am, my mom was a shitty mother and probably should have had an abortion with me. She was not prepared to be a parent at all, grew up poor and with a single mother.

But I am getting her back. I am making sure that my life is such a waste that she looses all hope. I have no friends, never had a girlfriend, have no prospects for the future. I can see how I have brought her down and made her completely depressed over the years. She used to have fantasies about me becoming a successful person with a wife and family. Now she never even talks about that, she knows that she raised a loser.

The best part is that other members of her family know about me and they project my loserness onto her. She has to try and make excuses for me, but over time her excuses have gotten more and more pathetic. I know all of this tears her up inside, and I get giddy about all the pain I can cause her.

That will teach you to give birth to me you bitch!!!!!

Who else is disappointing their parents for revenge?
>>
>>38231457
Keep telling yourself that your failures are deliberate if it keeps you going.
>>
>>38231457
I feel pleasure when people think I'm a loser, especially my loved ones.It must be a form of sado-masochism.
I love self sabotaging, dropping out, giving up, turning down cuties,etc...I enjoy all that.
I WANT to be that nerdy virgin loser, I feel special.
>>
File: cc.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
cc.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>38231900
>caring about what other people think of you

I used to be like that, but I found that life is a lot better when you stop caring and realize that no one else's opinion matter.
>>
>>38231843
/thread

Originally closed desu.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.