[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do women age like shit ? Is there a scientifical / medical

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: 9038509358.png (592KB, 717x488px) Image search: [Google]
9038509358.png
592KB, 717x488px
Why do women age like shit ? Is there a scientifical / medical reason behind that ? I mean, men age baldy as well, but not nearly as much as women do.
>>
Because we don't want to fuck men.
>>
Most of the time, they let themselves get fat. Bitches have no strong motive to stay in top shape since most bitches get dick without any effort.
>>
>>38231127
A lot of men get that "dadbob/bear" body type after 30 as well. For some reason they still can be hot.
>>
They give up.
>>
Menopause setting in earlier due to hormone changes.
>>
>>38231141
No, you're just a gay cunt. Try to sort that sexual dysfunction out. Don't fall for that gay propaganda, guys aren't born gay, they become gay because of mental illness and insecurities.
>>
Why do I keep seeing Sabrina the Teenage Witch everywhere? I just started watching a few days ago and I'm seeing it all over the place. Now it's on fucking /r9k/, how
>>
>>38231104
Think about it.
Why are men less interested in putting their dicks in old bags than young ladies who have a reduced chance of offspring with birth defects?
Why would men be conditioned to avoid coupling with women as they age?
Perhaps men who found hags ugly were more successful at having viable offspring than those that weren't as discerning?
This sounds like some sort of 'natural' 'selection' almost.
>>
>>38231104
>I mean, men age baldy
Yes they do
>>
>>38231104
No pressure to take care of themselves after a certain age, a lot of them only have had the good looks from doing literally nothing but applying make up, a lot of them never create real habits needed to maintain a decent appearance (ironically being "shallow" in this way has a plethora of health and mental benefits but I digress).

That said, most men aren't any better.
>>
>>38231104
Why did you choose an unflattering photo of her?
>>
>>38231254
If an older lady took care of herself then she could look younger and hotter than she would otherwise, causing herself to have an easier time finding a male who may have whatever conditioning or genes that caused his ancestors to avoid mating with older women. Just a situation that serves as a readily provable exception(or even counter) to your argument.

tl;dr MILFs dude
>>
>>38231169
>saying the average ""fat"" 35 yo man looks better to a woman than the average ""fat"" 35 yo woman looks to a man is gay
>>
>>38231881
>seriously responding to autists who argue that way
>>
File: 1429509725549.jpg (67KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1429509725549.jpg
67KB, 960x720px
>>38231104
the older a woman is the less healthy her children will be. Once women hit 30 there's like a 95% chance their kids will have autism. They turn ugly so quickly because it's nature's way of saying don't breed with someone past their expiration date.
>>
>>38231104
>I'm going to post a selective nitpicked example in order to prove an arbitrary point
Fuck off nigger
>>
>>38231169
Wtf ?! I wasn't saying that they are hot in a sexual way to me. They still look hot for women though, that's a fact
>>
>>38231141
"dadbod" is skinnyfat with an extra helping of fat. It was a disingenuous normalfag meme
Bearmode is lots of muscle covered in fat and hair, and women do find strength appealing
>>
>>38231905
Once they hit 40 you fucking retard
>>38231169
Actually it's both
They're born with the mental illness
So technically they're born gay, but in the same way a child with downs syndrome has it since the start
>>
>>38231905
>Once women hit 30 there's like a 95% chance their kids will have autism
Hahahahaha fuck
I mean shiet /r9k/ I know you hate women, I hate them as well, but don't take a shit on science please
>>
>>38231905
>Once women hit 30 there's like a 95% chance their kids will have autism
Literally pulled that from your ass.
>>
>>38231869
>have to be trikt into boning old ladies
>this supports my argument
>this refutes my argument
Nani
>>
File: Maternal Age Chart.jpg (66KB, 753x293px) Image search: [Google]
Maternal Age Chart.jpg
66KB, 753x293px
>>38231905
>>38231964
Even at 40 years old the chances are about 1% that they have a Down's Syndrome child. It's around 45+ that the rate is severely high and by that point they are usually unable to conceive anyways
>>
File: MJH_928.png (641KB, 978x362px) Image search: [Google]
MJH_928.png
641KB, 978x362px
Also I think Melissa Joan Hart is the worst example one could use
Left is how she looked like at 14 in Clarissa Explains It All
Right is now, at 40
She got that milf look as she became older, which is fine. She looked like a retard as a teen, with the crooked teeth and lazy eye
>>
>drugs/alcohol in excess
>having kids put stress and weight on women
>poor workout regime
>poor eating habits
>depression/not giving a shit
>>
>>38232072
It's not really a trick any more than being more attractive to woman by working out and eating right is a trick.

>What? You got that tight butt and those nice abs from WORKING OUT? I've been tricked!
>>
>>38232129
>you got that decreased chance of birth disorders by dolling urself up
>you got stronger by getting stronger
Dude.
>>
>>38232173
Our retarded reptile brain isn't put off by a hot chick regardless of how long they've actually been living. So I GUESS you're right in that an attractive older person is tricking a part of us but it's not like the person themselves has done anything manipulative by hitting the gym and not eating like shit.
>>
We're geneticly wired to to detect women's short fertility window, at it's peak from 18-24, shakily persisting to 35, and then RAPIDLY deteriorating past 40.

Our brains tell us what we're looking at is beautiful or repulsive based purely on its fertility level.
>>
>>38232223
You're brain my re brain our brains these don't matter.
What matters is the concensus.
Is banging accelerated decrepitude old bags popular or not? Two guesses.

Also here's the first thought that crosses a milf fetishist's mind when he sights one
>god I really want to put babies in that
>>
>>38232296
I'm not really arguing against you, if that wasn't obvious.

You say male brain want hot young woman
I say 30-40 something woman can look like hot young woman

That's it, so I guess nothing was gained here and no one learned anything.
>>
>>38232387
I need ur notice of conceeding signed in triplicate with ur 4chan pass so I can forward it to the leaderboard and my sponsor.
>>
>>38231104
Stop fooling yourself, there's plenty of ugly old men and beautiful mature women. Also the photo that you posted is pure cherry picking.

>>38231773
This anon is probably right, men who wish to be more attractive usually start working out, while most women just lose weight and do things like apply makeup/dye their hair, which can be easily reversible

>>38231141
Once again, anons should stop fooling themselves, men with "dadbod" bodies aren't attractive.
>>
>>38232451
The shame I have brought to my family will never leave, I cannot return home
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.